Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Gold x - I Dodged A Bullet - Shepherds Bush  (Read 1307 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

What a fucking day that was  :scare:

I had planned to see GFE Kama but I got delayed helping a civvie and missed my booking slot.  I called back a few hours later when I was free but she was fully booked.  I then went for a bite to eat with civvie and her friend, who is fucking gorgeous!  I dropped them off and left horny as fuck.  I searched AW for a late booking - Amber Gold popped up, quick call to confirm and off I set.  She sounded very nice on the phone and profile looked good.

Awesome location for a place to live, literally right opposite Westfield Shopping Centre but the worst place for a punt!  The flat entrance is literally right outside a busy bus stop, so if discretion is your thing, this place is not for you.  As per instructions, I called her when I was at the door and waited for her to come down to open.  It took her several minutes to do so, in that time a crowd of people are gathered waiting at the bus stop and a couple of buses came and left.  Finally the door opens and in I go.  She is dressed like a hooker and makes no real effort to fully hide behind the door when opening it.  It doesn't bother me but others would be mortified haha.

I took one look at her, thought fuck no!!!  Fat, podgy face, very unattractive, caked with makeup with lots of bleached facial hair including moustache clearly visible - she looked horrific.  I wouldn't have fucked her for free, despite being super horny.  The AW profile photos have fuck all to do with the girl I saw.  I walked, and she deserves a negative for fake AW pics and description!

I didn't give up on getting fucked that night so expanded my AW search criteria and found one I had one previously hotlisted showing as available, but she was right on the outskirts of London, 45 minute drive.  Undeterred, I made my way over there close to midnight after calling to confirm she would see me.  As i'm driving, civvie calls me saying she wants to sleep with me.  Really? I knew there was more involved.  It turns out she just needed somewhere to sleep that night!  I had a decision on my hands.  Continue driving 10-15 minutes to see hotlisted WG or drive all the way back 45+ mins to pick up civvie, take her home and fuck her.

Despite me not finding this particular civvie too attractive, we've had sex once before which was good so I went for it.  I came within 30 seconds (super horny and raw). A few hours sleep, a longer round in the morning and by 9AM she was dressed and ready to go.  If only this happened more often to me with civvies, I wouldn't have to punt  :rolleyes:

Back on topic, Amber Gold is a fraud! Don't waste your time by going to see her and then walking away!

Offline William84

Offline The_Don

There a picture posted in johnnygunz review (reply 3)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99112.0;all

Is this the W/G that opened the door to you?

Offline monstar

Appreciate the info but I'm finding it difficult to trust your reviews lately.  :unknown:

To explain - most of this review is a humble brag which pays no benefit to the reader so is the main purpose to feed your ego or 'troll' UKP? The girl looks attractive enough in the verification photo linked above. The drama with GFE Tiffany review in which comaminion's recent reply excellently summed up his thoughts and matched mine.

It's all becoming very self-indulgent and reminiscent of a previously banned member, username ending with 8..  :bomb:

Expl1cit

Appreciate the info but I'm finding it difficult to trust your reviews lately.  :unknown:

To explain - most of this review is a humble brag which pays no benefit to the reader so is the main purpose to feed your ego or 'troll' UKP? The girl looks attractive enough in the verification photo linked above. The drama with GFE Tiffany review in which comaminion's recent reply excellently summed up his thoughts and matched mine.

Appreciate the post but i'm finding it difficult to give a fuck what you think  :unknown:

To explain - have you never experienced a profile swap or a bait and switch?  You are basing your assumptions sitting on an armchair, looking at a review that was posted 6 months ago for a brunette girl called Nicole in Borough who happens to share the same AW ID as the blonde fat slut called Amber I saw in Shepherds bush 3 fucking days ago!!!  To confirm, the girl in the veri pic is NOT the girl who opened the door for me.  If she looked reasonably fuckable, I would have fucked her!  I've only walked 4 times in over 200 punts, and gave all of them negative reviews.

Suggest you get some reviews done yourself, just 1 in the last three months and 10 in the last two years.  Why don't you put your doubts aside, and go and book this attractive looking girl yourself and report back?

Offline Quagmire

Amber Gold is a fraud!
If she's really Polish, she must have had a right laugh picking her AW nickname.
 Amber Gold was one of the biggest financial scams of recent years in Poland, with lots of high profile politicians involved, including European Council Head's (Donald Tusk's) son
External Link/Members Only

Expl1cit

If she's really Polish, she must have had a right laugh picking her AW nickname.
 Amber Gold was one of the biggest financial scams of recent years in Poland, with lots of high profile politicians involved, including European Council Head's (Donald Tusk's) son
External Link/Members Only

Great find  :D  :lol:  :drinks: