Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Alexa  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Bumbuttass

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady? Profile is new and nothing on UKP yet attached to this profile.

Seems just like my cup of tea so may have to TOFTT if any of you chaps haven't sampled yet

Offline Juankerr

Noticed this one too.

New profile as you say but has the feedback hidden, I always leave those ones alone.

Offline Bumbuttass

Noticed this one too.

New profile as you say but has the feedback hidden, I always leave those ones alone.

I didn't click to see feedback as it's showing as zero, it's good practice to always check then?

Offline Juankerr

I didn't click to see feedback as it's showing as zero, it's good practice to always check then?
There can always be "feedback only" left which doesn't show up on the feedback count, you cant view that either if the feedback has been hidden by the SP.

Doesn't make sense to me to have the feedback hidden for no apparent reason.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:42:41 am by Juankerr »

Offline azrael

Seems just like my cup of tea so may have to TOFTT if any of you chaps haven't sampled yet

Please do  ;)  :D,  on the plus side she's polish so you wont get messed around  :drinks:

Offline Bumbuttass

Please do  ;)  :D,  on the plus side she's polish so you wont get messed around  :drinks:

I did fancy a return visit to Ania but since she's disappeared it may be worth seeing this one... I'll keep you all posted

Offline PepeMAGA

Pretty sure that's Classy Carmen with her hair dyed brown. Shit service,  flattering images if so.

Offline Juankerr

Pretty sure that's Classy Carmen with her hair dyed brown. Shit service,  flattering images if so.
Never met Carmen but I'd say that is a good shout Pepe, especially if you look at the pictures at the top of the Classy.Carmen reviews.

Ming

Mmm, not sure it is her? For sure the mirror is the same, but girls do share these flats......

On balance I wouldn't be tempted, no way do I want to meet Daisy duck again

Ming  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

Mmm, not sure it is her? For sure the mirror is the same, but girls do share these flats......

On balance I wouldn't be tempted, no way do I want to meet Daisy duck again

Ming  :hi:
Profile is gone now,  but would say 99% sure it was her.  I was basing that more on the face than the mirror,  but that backs it up too  :D

Offline Jockey

Did anyone go? Shes stunning...

Online pbrown355

I have been following this thread and seeing Alexa as familiar. I think she may be the same Alexa I reviewed in July. Her profile has new pictures and now look like the girl I saw. Less attractive than the original photos although looking at these now she is still pretty good. I will be very interested in someone's opinion when they see her because if the service is good it obviously isn't the girl I saw!

Offline PepeMAGA

telling y'all that's classy carmen, the camera is flattering.