Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Jenes in N10 Muswell hill  (Read 1457 times)

3 review(s) for Jessica Jenes (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rook_ee

Hi guys just so you know Jessica Jenes is Melani in Muswell hill from a previus post,  is a bunch of WG all in one house/flat and i have to say not very happy about the Job!!
there is also Sonja at this location....

Been there twice tried both and i have to say body wise they are sound, the sex is ok as a plan B... i got hooked by the view...

Melani Pro:

Petite  ;)
Smooth skin
Fake boobs but well done so 50/50
Decent bj technique
nice firm bum
Nice tight pussy can takes balls deep...

con:
Sigaret smell in room and on her
mechanical sex
not very interested
text while i was talking to her
cleaned her pussy with a wet wipe before doing anything... :thumbsdown:

looked like she just woke up, but the room and her smelled of sigarette <big turn off to me... but titts and bum made up for it> we discussed the deal $$ and from the word ready she looked as i was not in the room she text, looked not interested border line annoyed.. i asked "you ok? is it me?" she replied no... texting my mum, she's sick, she dont know what i'm doing...bla bla...  :unknown: :unknown: :( .. ok we all have our problem and i was seriously thinking of walking out... i want a wg that enjoys the time and the job... not a slave..but i was there...she was naked and not that bad...and i was horny as fuck so... we got it on... lay on the bed..she plays with me and puts a Jonny on... bj... not bad...not good... but did the trick... than she gets on top... and for 5 min i'm thinking... ok when is it going to get interesting???  :unknown: so i take over... turn her around... put her under...and start giving it hard... now she defo wakes up...making funny faces as in pain... so after 4 or 5 min i turn her around in doggy stile and give her a good ride for 8..9 min... and bang... that arse was bouncy tight amazing... got me off!!!

Tried Sonja a week later...and when i found that the location was the same i had my doubts... but she looked so good...so i endured... and it kinda payed off... her english pretty limited and the place is ....has a miserable vibe even if the area is nice... but she's really good looking and worth half hour of a quick fk!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
is her in the pictures 100%

ptokazii

Hi guys just so you know Jessica Jenes is Melani in Muswell hill from a previus post,  is a bunch of WG all in one house/flat and i have to say not very happy about the Job!!
there is also Sonja at this location....

Been there twice tried both and i have to say body wise they are sound, the sex is ok as a plan B... i got hooked by the view...

Melani Pro:

Petite  ;)
Smooth skin
Fake boobs but well done so 50/50
Decent bj technique
nice firm bum
Nice tight pussy can takes balls deep...

con:
Sigaret smell in room and on her
mechanical sex
not very interested
text while i was talking to her
cleaned her pussy with a wet wipe before doing anything... :thumbsdown:

looked like she just woke up, but the room and her smelled of sigarette <big turn off to me... but titts and bum made up for it> we discussed the deal $$ and from the word ready she looked as i was not in the room she text, looked not interested border line annoyed.. i asked "you ok? is it me?" she replied no... texting my mum, she's sick, she dont know what i'm doing...bla bla...  :unknown: :unknown: :( .. ok we all have our problem and i was seriously thinking of walking out... i want a wg that enjoys the time and the job... not a slave..but i was there...she was naked and not that bad...and i was horny as fuck so... we got it on... lay on the bed..she plays with me and puts a Jonny on... bj... not bad...not good... but did the trick... than she gets on top... and for 5 min i'm thinking... ok when is it going to get interesting???  :unknown: so i take over... turn her around... put her under...and start giving it hard... now she defo wakes up...making funny faces as in pain... so after 4 or 5 min i turn her around in doggy stile and give her a good ride for 8..9 min... and bang... that arse was bouncy tight amazing... got me off!!!

Tried Sonja a week later...and when i found that the location was the same i had my doubts... but she looked so good...so i endured... and it kinda payed off... her english pretty limited and the place is ....has a miserable vibe even if the area is nice... but she's really good looking and worth half hour of a quick fk!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
is her in the pictures 100%

Sorry mate that you had this horrible ( in my opinion ) experience. Why we choose to go through this I do not know when there are several good service providers out there to carefully choose from.
Texting her mum, what bullshit
Making funny faces in pain, some kind of oscar aspiring role.
She doesn't look hot either.

ptokazii