Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle at Annabellas Milton Keynes (also HoD London)  (Read 3187 times)

vt

Saw Danielle recently, the twitpics looked good, the service list looked promising...I've noticed that any prossie actively seeking interactive duos is often a good bet as an uninhibited, horny girl.

But I've also had a mixed bag in the past with Mancunian lasses, some seem to have the attitude that we're all loaded 'Southern softies' who can be taken for a ride...an excuse to put their rates up and take it easy with minimal service.

External Link/Members Only

Well this time I wasn't disappointed...she's a very attractive girl, just like her twitpics. She's an unusual blend of the races, has pale freckly skin yet exotic, pretty features, nice slim body with natural boobs and a very sexy fulsome booty...she also has a bright, friendly & bubbly personality, puts you at ease straight away.

I would guess she could be a few years older than 20, possibly mid-20s...not a bad thing as it gives her more experience and confidence than a younger girl...though she does have a youthful look.

Nice snogging from the start...wet, sensual oral with good eye contact...very responsive to RO...sex in multiple positions at her suggestion, not shy about taking her own pleasure. Not passive, yet not bossy, judges it right IMO and seems to genuinely find enjoyment in the job.

An overwhelming positive for this gorgeous lass. She's certainly repaired the reputation of Mancunian girls in my estimation.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:43:08 pm by vt »

Offline jichael mackson

Was there an offer of CIM Swallow from her, as profile suggests?

vt

I ended up doing something different, so can't answer that conclusively.

She does seem like the sort of girl that would do what she says though.

Offline BootsnBunches

Saw Danielle recently, the twitpics looked good, the service list looked promising...I've noticed that any prossie actively seeking interactive duos is often a good bet as an uninhibited, horny girl.

But I've also had a mixed bag in the past with Mancunian lasses, some seem to have the attitude that we're all loaded 'Southern softies' who can be taken for a ride...an excuse to put their rates up and take it easy with minimal service.

Well this time I wasn't disappointed...she's a very attractive girl, just like her twitpics. She's an unusual blend of the races, has pale freckly skin yet exotic, pretty features, nice slim body with natural boobs and a very sexy fulsome booty...she also has a bright, friendly & bubbly personality, puts you at ease straight away.

I would guess she could be a few years older than 20, possibly mid-20s...not a bad thing as it gives her more experience and confidence than a younger girl...though she does have a youthful look.

Nice snogging from the start...wet, sensual oral with good eye contact...very responsive to RO...sex in multiple positions at her suggestion, not shy about taking her own pleasure. Not passive, yet not bossy, judges it right IMO and seems to genuinely find enjoyment in the job.

An overwhelming positive for this gorgeous lass. She's certainly repaired the reputation of Mancunian girls in my estimation.  :thumbsup:

As late confirmation of work commitments meant that I missed out on my anticipated aim of meeting Tina earlier at HOD 1 in London I've booked to see Danielle on Friday. I'm intrigued by your comment re mixtures of races. How do you mean?

Belljar.

I can confirm she does do it.

As for this 'exotic' look, not sure what people are seeing. She seems like a normal English Northern girl to me.

vt

Saw her again for the third time today, she gets better each time...I got the CIM finish and she swallowed the lot!  :cool:

As to her ethnicity, yes she grew up in Manchester, but neither parent is British, so she's definitely not just another Northern lass. I'm not going to post exact details on here due to discretion. If you must know, PM me...or ask her.  :hi:

The result is she is light olive-skinned mixed-race with almond eyes & full lips and some afro frizz to her hair. She has some cute freckles on her face and a very shapely booty too. I find her look very striking and attractive in an exotic non-English way, but of course she has perfect English with a Mancunian twang and is super-friendly and welcoming to boot. Great sense of humour too.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 03:45:15 pm by vt »

Offline BootsnBunches

Saw her again for the third time today, she gets better each time...I got the CIM finish and she swallowed the lot!  :cool:

As to her ethnicity, yes she grew up in Manchester, but neither parent is British, so she's definitely not just another Northern lass. I'm not going to post exact details on here due to discretion. If you must know, PM me...or ask her.  :hi:

The result is she is light olive-skinned mixed-race with almond eyes & full lips and some afro frizz to her hair. She has some cute freckles on her face and a very shapely booty too. I find her look very striking and attractive in an exotic non-English way, but of course she has perfect English with a Mancunian twang and is super-friendly and welcoming to boot. Great sense of humour too.

Sounds a cracker. Thanks for the answers. I will add my thoughts after the deed has been done.

Offline Cunning Punt

I can confirm she does do it.

As for this 'exotic' look, not sure what people are seeing. She seems like a normal English Northern girl to me.

Look forward to a review from yourself at some point.  :drinks: