Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Cardiff  (Read 1303 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only

Ok, I'm converted.

I finally decided to bite the bullet and book some time with Kandice. I was always a bit reluctant as even though you can't see her face in the pictures she reminded me of someone I knew. However, after seeing plenty of reviews I thought the risk was worth it.

Glad I took it!

Text message sent in the afternoon asking about an evening booking and a prompt response back confirming the time I wanted. Asked to message her an hour before to confirm, I'm guessing this is to screen out time wasters when she hasn't seen someone before.

Address was sent and away I went on my merry way to Cardiff. Plenty of parking nearby so no worries there although I can imagine it can be a bit of a nightmare during the day.

Once at the apartment I was met by quite possibly one of the most striking young ladies I've ever met. Hell of a body on her and a gorgeous smile. No need to worry about the lack of face pics then  :lol: although after reading the rest of the reviews I wasn't particulary worried anyway.

Quick shower and then handed over the cash and went to join her on the bed. Lots of DFK and mutual exploring of each others bodies followed before I was rolled onto my back for some OWO. Amazing technique with lots of variation of pace and moving between the head, shaft and balls. Lots of spit as well. Easily in the top 5 blowjobs I've ever had.

Could feel myself building up so was my time to return the favour. Man this girl cums quick through oral!

Back to some more DFK before it was on with the condom and she climbed on top. In a lot of her Kandice's other reviews there seemed to be a lot of position changes but we started in cowgirl and finished in cowgirl. the sight and feeling were just far too good for me to want to swap. Lots of eye contact and DFK throughout was the icing on the cake. The whispering in my ear was fantastic aswell.

Had a chat for about 10 mins after we finished and she is a genuinely nice girl, can hold a converation and we seemed to just click and had a good laugh and a joke while having a drink and winding down. Ran over by about 10 minutes or so but Kandice didn't seem to mind and it was actually me who asked about time.

I will definitely be going back soon.

£100 for 30 minutes is the top end of what I like to spend but next time I will be going for an hour so much better value for money. Still top end of the budget though.

Dubmaan

Good review, I've been looking at her profile today, would you say she has had implants? Her figure loooks too good to be natural ;)

SeekingtheTruth

Yes I believe they are enhanced but they are very cleverly done, look and feel very natural.

Jester269269

Great Review  :hi:

She's certainly constant in her services and reviews  :thumbsup:

np500

Good review STT, she's good ain't she, I was supposed to be with her and mollie this morning but Kandice was struck down with the ladies stick of misfortune ! So I just saw mollie for the first time ( review to follow ) Kandice was so apologetic , bit gutting for her I guess , as I think thay had a couple of duo's Lind up before she goes away, but will try to see her before Christmas .

lucozing

Great review.  She be my next stop.  :lol:

Jester269269

Good review STT, she's good ain't she, I was supposed to be with her and mollie this morning but Kandice was struck down with the ladies stick of misfortune ! So I just saw mollie for the first time ( review to follow ) Kandice was so apologetic , bit gutting for her I guess , as I think thay had a couple of duo's Lind up before she goes away, but will try to see her before Christmas .

Said to Hugh you quiet this am I had no idea where you were  :sarcastic:

Ah FFS  :dash: Red that's a gutter..  :( Dreadful just having to put up with MM  ;)

First time you met  :unknown: Thought you had previously.

np500

No , met Kandice about 10 times but never met mollie, she has a lot of bells ringing and thay are still ringing in my ears as I type, lovely girl too, can't fault her, still going to do the duo in new year when my leather money storage facility recovers , becks comeing soon !

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I have seen Kandice myself twice and she is very nice.  Like Red I have a duo booked with her & Mollie and I am now dreading it being cancelled.  Never mind, can't be helped.

Offline Jonnylover1234

Damn I have meeting booked with her on Monday.  Dunno whether to text her tomorrow to see if it will go ahead. Gives me time to find a plan b

Gatchaman

becks comeing soon !

:yahoo:

Good review OP, Kandice always quality in my experience.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Yep, Kandice is another of our stars.

I know it's tempting to think the grass is greener elsewhere. But we have some absolute top notch girls in South Wales.  :dance:

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes GP, Cardiff in particular I find is excellent.  Not only have we got Kandice & Mollie but there is also Layla, Welshbunney-blueeyes (Savvie), Annabelle and others.  I have yet to see Welsh Barbie, Welsh Brunette or Scarlet Jo so there is plenty of choice for us.  I have less of a need to go over to Bristol now.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good stuff MrD. Keep the money in the Welsh economy  :)