Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY BELLUCCI/LUNA - GLASGOW TOUR  (Read 1527 times)

16 review(s) for NAUGHTY BELLUCCI (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oscar13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had NB/Luna on my HL for a while having missed her last year. I was really keen hence I was glad to see NB/Luna was in Glasgow again this week.  NB/Luna is from Manchester though has Portuguese heritage. Her Profile is very accurate as are her photographs.  In the flesh  though OMG she's stunning.

All comm's were really good, done via AW email and Texting.  I was given address details and arranged to meet for half an hour last night. £80, H/H.

Location was very easy to find on Foot or by Car.  Not far from Train Station.  Arrived, promptly given Text confirming Flat & Floor No. Building was easily accessible for anyone with disabilities. 

NB/Luna opened the door to what was a lovely modern, spotless, clean Apartment. Dressed in black Lingerie, minus Panties and wearing black High Heels. Greeted with lovely warm Kisses and Cuddles. Offered Shower/wash once inside. I accepted then it didn't take us long to unrobe.  The fun well and truely commenced.

Wot a truely exceptionally GFE, :angelgirl: :angelgirl: fab meet I had with NB/Luna. Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely Girl.  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: Hardly their and I was asking about going back to see Luna.

Kisses and Cuddles were absolutely fantastic, in abundance. Got to be up their as some of the best I've ever had, pretty exceptional :yahoo: :yahoo: OW, which was extremely, teasingly, tantalising and Protected Sex, NB/Luna was on top. My, my it was excellent.  All the while I was playing with her small but lovely Breasts.  Her Nipples were very errect.  Thoroughly enjoyed licking & sucking them. Coming in for more Cuddles n Kisses. We both collapsed in the bed. Falling in to each others arms. Nice fingering of Pussy, so clean and fresh as was her whole body.  NB/Luna's skin is as smooth as silk/velvet. :yahoo: :yahoo: Great firm, very toned body and fab, firm backside. Which she enjoyed me holding firmly and working it during Sex.

Really has the nack of making you feel very relaxed and she enjoyed having chat and great laughs. Talking about our life's and her studies. Had tea and biccies too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She Showered as I washed/freshened up. This made me hard again but I soon calmed down.:D :D  Plenty towels & toiletries offered.

Defo more to explore and chat was excellent. NB/Luna seemed genuine, caring, loving and warm.  I wouldn't even mind going on a dinner date with Luna :D :D. We even ended up doing some leg exercises. :D :D Absolutely no rush whatsoever.  Probably stayed around an hour.

I defo felt the real Wow factor throughout the entire meet. Just wish she was here touring alot more often. I'll defo be seeing a lot more of NB/Luna when she's here next time.  It really can't come quick enough guys.  NB/Luna is well worth including in your H/L, thus visiting guys if you haven't visited NB/Luna already.  She leaves later tonight guys.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had NB/Luna on my HL for a while having missed her last year. I was really keen hence I was glad to see NB/Luna was in Glasgow again this week.  NB/Luna is from Manchester though has Portuguese heritage. Her Profile is very accurate as are her photographs.  In the flesh  though OMG she's stunning.

All comm's were really good, done via AW email and Texting.  I was given address details and arranged to meet for half an hour last night. £80, H/H.

Location was very easy to find on Foot or by Car.  Not far from Train Station.  Arrived, promptly given Text confirming Flat & Floor No. Building was easily accessible for anyone with disabilities. 

NB/Luna opened the door to what was a lovely modern, spotless, clean Apartment. Dressed in black Lingerie, minus Panties and wearing black High Heels. Greeted with lovely warm Kisses and Cuddles. Offered Shower/wash once inside. I accepted then it didn't take us long to unrobe.  The fun well and truely commenced.

Wot a truely exceptionally GFE, :angelgirl: :angelgirl: fab meet I had with NB/Luna. Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely Girl.  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: Hardly their and I was asking about going back to see Luna.

Kisses and Cuddles were absolutely fantastic, in abundance. Got to be up their as some of the best I've ever had, pretty exceptional :yahoo: :yahoo: OW, which was extremely, teasingly, tantalising and Protected Sex, NB/Luna was on top. My, my it was excellent.  All the while I was playing with her small but lovely Breasts.  Her Nipples were very errect.  Thoroughly enjoyed licking & sucking them. Coming in for more Cuddles n Kisses. We both collapsed in the bed. Falling in to each others arms. Nice fingering of Pussy, so clean and fresh as was her whole body.  NB/Luna's skin is as smooth as silk/velvet. :yahoo: :yahoo: Great firm, very toned body and fab, firm backside. Which she enjoyed me holding firmly and working it during Sex.

Really has the nack of making you feel very relaxed and she enjoyed having chat and great laughs. Talking about our life's and her studies. Had tea and biccies too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She Showered as I washed/freshened up. This made me hard again but I soon calmed down.:D :D  Plenty towels & toiletries offered.

Defo more to explore and chat was excellent. NB/Luna seemed genuine, caring, loving and warm.  I wouldn't even mind going on a dinner date with Luna :D :D. We even ended up doing some leg exercises. :D :D Absolutely no rush whatsoever.  Probably stayed around an hour.

I defo felt the real Wow factor throughout the entire meet. Just wish she was here touring alot more often. I'll defo be seeing a lot more of NB/Luna when she's here next time.  It really can't come quick enough guys.  NB/Luna is well worth including in your H/L, thus visiting guys if you haven't visited NB/Luna already.  She leaves later tonight guys.
Good review Oscar :thumbsup:

One to look out for in future for me..Do you know when she's back in Glasgow :hi:

Offline Oscar13

Thanks Clatty. :thumbsup: Unfortunately no though Luna said she'll try not leave it as long till she's back.  Fingers crossed. :D :D

Offline Topkat

Nice one Oscar.

NB's profile caught my eye and almost went there.
Seen Hot Kim instead  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121563.new#new
What swung it for me was lack of OWO with NB.

Looks like I may have missed a good one by the sound of it.....

Offline Silver Birch

Good review.

I have only seen Luna once because she never tours my area  :angry: I got lucky when I was working in Bristol same time as her tour.

Possibly my favourite punt of 2014 and in my all-time top 5  :kissgirl:

Offline seeker

Nice review O 13
Added to to do list
Her bod looks amazing  :angelgirl: