Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Down  (Read 75241 times)

Offline Matium

what reasons would anyone have to do this to AW? I'm confused

There's a group called Anonymous.

They're a bunch of Microsoft X box plonkers based in America.

Basically, they're anarchists and take up other people's causes.

One of them must have thought that Adultwork exploit women so they decided to become feminists and launch a DDS attack to take Adultwork down.

And they've succeeded.

They also tried to take down UKP some time ago but failed then.

Offline Aldaman

We will most likely sending aid if aw is still down in the morning we give it to everybody else.
[/quote]

And more than likely a few crisis loans for a few people on here aswell

PrincessPeachy

this is so annoying adultwork must be screwing as much as we are anybody have any alternatives?

Samanthasweetie

One of them must have thought that Adultwork exploit women so they decided to become feminists and launch a DDS attack to take Adultwork down.

And they've succeeded.

Got nout better do they have  :diablo:

Samanthasweetie

there are a few other adult ones down, think who ever does the DOS attacks must pick sectors
So i guess there having more fun then we are  :(

Samanthasweetie

this is so annoying adultwork must be screwing as much as we are anybody have any alternatives?
We can use our vibrators  :lol:

Offline WestCountryLad

So a lot of you ladies don't seem too busy whoring at the moment due to AW being offline, any of you free to give me a massage?

Hidden Image/Members Only

While your down there if you can find the TV remote that would be great   :angelgirl:

PrincessPeachy

sweetlips

So i guess there having more fun then we are  :(

Bet they are playing on there XBOX laughing at us all.. while we are just waiting to login.. AW is so addictive I feel lost because I aint been able to check my mail only been on a couple months what will i be like in a year.. lol

Closet freak

And they've succeeded.

:manhater: I'm sure it not permanent ,  chillax  girls & remember your free time is the most valuable  :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Bet they are playing on there XBOX laughing at us all.. while we are just waiting to login.. AW is so addictive I feel lost because I aint been able to check my mail only been on a couple months what will i be like in a year.. lol
  er less addictive? :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

tda666

So a lot of you ladies don't seem too busy whoring at the moment due to AW being offline, any of you free to give me a massage?

Hidden Image/Members Only

While your down there if you can find the TV remote that would be great   :angelgirl:

I think I can see a bit of pizza just poking out from that fold in your thigh, would you mind if I helped myself ??!!

Offline WestCountryLad

I think I can see a bit of pizza just poking out from that fold in your thigh, would you mind if I helped myself ??!!

Yes, on one condition...... no hands allowed  :wacko:  :lol:

tda666

Yes, on one condition...... no hands allowed  :wacko:  :lol:

Oh hang on, sorry I just realised its not a pepperoni, four cheese special pizza, it's actually an open weeping anal wart, so I will swerve it if you don't mind..... I'm actually not that hungry anyway.

Good luck finding that remote  :D

Offline skittish

AdultWork.com ‏@AdultWorkcom 43m

We're still trying to find a workable solution. 200,000 connection attempts per second from thousands of different IPs.

I'm not condoning their actions but that's pretty impressive how many people get involved in these attacks?

Offline anjin

I don't think its 200,000 people. More like a handful with the know how to make this sort of thing happen.

Offline WestCountryLad

Good luck finding that remote  :D

Need more luck finding my cock TBH  :(

Offline Matium

I'm not condoning their actions but that's pretty impressive how many people get involved in these attacks?

Anonymous are a bunch of teenage American boys living in their parents' basements. All they do, day in, day out, is play on their X boxes and computers, so they gain a lot of experience very quickly.

There can't be more than a few hundred of them.

Unfortunately, today, the feminists will be cheering them on as they hate Adultwork with a passion.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
do they have a website we can hack :coolgirl:

Offline Aldaman

google

probably shitting themselves that their sole source of income has died and are frantically looking for alternate touring avenues

if adultwork is down for any longer they'll all be on the street flashing their clunge at any lorry driver who's passing.

Would be surprised if it was not busy working on the streets tonight. Might be some old faces about

Samanthasweetie

they dont pay the bills lol
Yes i know just trying cheer everybody up with a bit of banter. Stay postive aw will sort things and hoping soon  :)

lovelysofia92

To be honest though, their previous attacks have been pretty impressive and admirable, I don't think it's them as I don't think they would have a problem with sex work.

RustyShackleford

I don't think its 200,000 people. More like a handful with the know how to make this sort of thing happen.

It is not people. A huge collection (AKA "botnet") of compromised PCs/computers (they have been infected with some type of malware) under the control of an individual is making a continuous stream of many small requests to a large number of DNS servers on the internet that consequently generate a massive amount of traffic to the target system, AW (and similar sites) in this case. This traffic creates the denial of service - the target system is so busy processing the data that it cannot do anything useful like serve dodgy FRs or allow EEs to create fake profiles. That a huge number of PCs and DNS servers are involved means this is a distributed denial of service.

Samanthasweetie

Would be surprised if it was not busy working on the streets tonight. Might be some old faces about
Don,t do street work i like it safe you don,t know who you getting in the car with  :thumbsdown:

Offline Matium

To be honest though, their previous attacks have been pretty impressive and admirable, I don't think it's them as I don't think they would have a problem with sex work.

It is them.

They tried to take down UKP a few months ago.

Offline skittish

Thanks Rusty I think I understand it little better now.

silvertongued

Anonymous are a bunch of teenage American boys living in their parents' basements. All they do, day in, day out, is play on their X boxes and computers, so they gain a lot of experience very quickly.

There can't be more than a few hundred of them.

Unfortunately, today, the feminists will be cheering them on as they hate Adultwork with a passion.

Not quite, anonymous are everyone and nobody. They have no leadership and are based nowhere and everywhere around the world. Anyone can be part of anonymous and that's why they're anonymous. To be fair you cannot deny that there must be plenty of abused and trafficked girls on that website hence their intentions are noble.

Offline AnthG

I think you have probably inadvertently done one of the greatest Xbox advertisements in history.

Play on the Xbox and you will become a master hacker.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Samanthasweetie

Me to hun and i know via my email ive had alot message but can,t read em  :(

Samanthasweetie

I think you have probably inadvertently done one of the greatest Xbox advertisements in history.

Play on the Xbox and you will become a master hacker.
Shhhh don,t tell everyone enough hacker,s out there  :lol:

Offline anjin

Samanthasweetie

Need more luck finding my cock TBH  :(
I know without us girls unable to spread our legs wide before long spider webs will collect up there if this goes on anymore  :(

lovelysofia92

My heart goes out to the wgs that paid to have their profiles advertised today. It isn't exactly cheap!

silvertongued

Seems to be back up now!

home page only, click on anything and it doesn't work

Offline anjin

Its working for me, albeit quite slowly on some clicks.

Edit: take that back, seems dead again
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 12:02:36 am by anjin »

Samanthasweetie

Not quite, anonymous are everyone and nobody. They have no leadership and are based nowhere and everywhere around the world. Anyone can be part of anonymous and that's why they're anonymous. To be fair you cannot deny that there must be plenty of abused and trafficked girls on that website hence their intentions are noble.
Maybe but they are going wrong way about it though what they don,t get is there are geniune girls like myself who are not forced and enjoying what we do and ruining it aw are strict when comes to profiles soon as you make any mistake or break there rules they will remove u !

RustyShackleford

Maybe but they are going wrong way about it though what they don,t get is there are geniune girls like myself who are not forced and enjoying what we do and ruining it aw are strict when comes to profiles soon as you make any mistake or break there rules they will remove u !

Anonymous have a long and well documented history of targetting specific organisations with absolutely no compasion or apparent appreciation for the knock-on effect of those dependent on the organisation. As you are not their target, you do not exist, you are of no consequence.

It's not personal. It does however suck, royally.

Samanthasweetie

Anonymous have a long and well documented history of targetting specific organisations with absolutely no compasion or apparent appreciation for the knock-on effect of those dependent on the organisation. As you are not their target, you do not exist, you are of no consequence.

It's not personal. It does however suck, royally.
Yes it sucks :(

dark_miss

I am really not happy about AW is down this is my only work and my livelihood. But I am in Norwich for the week so anyone interested come on and email me.   

rangersburd

I am really not happy about AW is down this is my only work and my livelihood. But I am in Norwich for the week so anyone interested come on and email me.

this forum isnt for touting

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i dont think any one is happy but surely everyone has regulars or are advertised elsewhere
it states on my page im not working atm but i could have today without aw :unknown:

dark_miss

But for some one that is new like me i am not really on any other sites and i really enjoy what i do but i cant wait for it to go back up.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
join the other 300,000 that are sad to see it down to

rangersburd

But for some one that is new like me i am not really on any other sites and i really enjoy what i do but i cant wait for it to go back up.

follow their twitter to see when it goes back up then
External Link/Members Only

Offline Matium

Adultwork must make millions in profit every year, after today, they'll have to use those profits to get some top notch tech guys to protect their site from any repeat of today's attack.

Offline skittish

It's been down less than 24hrs, surely you girls are not so disorganised you can't ride out a few days downtime?

silvertongued

Well AW should take things into their own hands to prevent profiles that are clearly people that have been abused/trafficked/part of a crime ring. If they don't then they deserved to be attacked. It's disturbing that some people on here play a part in the whole process and use those girls.

rangersburd

Well AW should take things into their own hands to prevent profiles that are clearly people that have been abused/trafficked/part of a crime ring. If they don't then they deserved to be attacked. It's disturbing that some people on here play a part in the whole process and use those girls.

who on here uses trafficked girls etc ?