Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya  (Read 11118 times)

Offline Slimjim75

First time going to pattaya on my own , what's best hotels to stay at ?

Offline tailof2cities

have a look at Bangkok112 on youtube hes got some good recommendations,ive been and always stayed on soi8 its a bit noisy but its right in the action,check geoff carters vlog on youtube too for a cheap safe taxi from the airport direct to your hotel,the taxis otherwise can be not the best.

Offline Jerboa

When you going?
There are tons of girl friendly hotels, depends on your budget and location.
Read up on.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Slimjim75

Will do cheers , going in march next year looking forward to it  ,like the thai girls lol

Offline billybob69

Depends on your price range really SlimJim.
A 'mid-range' hotel would be around 1100 baht a night.

Once you have decided on your price range, it would be good to know if you have decided on your preferred 'activities' whilst your there as there are sort of different "areas" in Pattaya i.e - want to be in the thick of the nightclub action? Stay close to Walking Street. Prefer the beerbar scene? Soi's 7,8,9 are for you. Want to just go short time? Drop your anchor close to Soi 6. Want somewhere chilled, but still on the baht bus route? Head to Soi 1 & 2.

Offline Jerboa

As long as he's close to the beach rd, second rd baht bus route he's only 10 baht away from most locations.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Depends on your budget, rooms go from £10 a night to £100 a night.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

But don't do as this Canadian tourist in Phuket, he left 130,000 baht in his hotel drawer, and invited a bangla road hooker to spend the night, he woke up the next day and said lady and his cash disappeared! External Link/Members Only

Offline J1mmy

Was in Pattaya a few weeks ago, stayed at Page10 hotel. Not far from the Beach, about 15 mins walk to walking street, or 10 mins to all the bars on Soi7/8. Clean, staff were friendly, and they make any girl you bring back leave their ID at reception, so safeguards you from being robbed.

Offline billybob69

As long as he's close to the beach rd, second rd baht bus route he's only 10 baht away from most locations.
I take your point Jerboa, it is easy enough to get to and from most places on the baht bus route, but I've found that some girls seem to feel more comfortable if your hotel is nearby to the bar where you are barfining. Also I've found that the session tends to go a bit better if we have had a stroll back to the hotel holding hands with a bit of a kiss and a cuddle along the way. I remember picking up one go-go quality girl that had a bit of strop-on because we were taking 'public transport' i.e. the baht bus back to the hotel.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I remember picking up one go-go quality girl that had a bit of strop-on because we were taking 'public transport' i.e. the baht bus back to the hotel.

I bet the cunt uses baht buses when she is not with a punter.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

There are quite lot of "real taxis" now operating in Pattaya, they are yellow and have meters ----------- the problem is that the drivers don't want to use the meter.  :hi:

Offline Kjhuppy

I agree that being able to walk back is most conducive to getting aquinted with your purchase.

I have only been to Pattaya once. Stayed at baywalk residence, very close to beach road and a short walk to walking street. This surved me well. I would recommend it

I never ventured past Hilton (allley/soi 9) so I am not sure if it's worth while down here. Although there is the famous soi 6. I hope to check that out soon.

My 2nd visit is in a week

Offline Jerboa

I take your point Jerboa, it is easy enough to get to and from most places on the baht bus route, but I've found that some girls seem to feel more comfortable if your hotel is nearby to the bar where you are barfining. Also I've found that the session tends to go a bit better if we have had a stroll back to the hotel holding hands with a bit of a kiss and a cuddle along the way. I remember picking up one go-go quality girl that had a bit of strop-on because we were taking 'public transport' i.e. the baht bus back to the hotel.

If the bint is to snobby to take a baht bus fuck her off! Some bargirls might prefer your hotel is close by their bar, so they can make up a cock and bull, do a quick ST and be back in the bar quick smart, there are so many bar areas of pattaya, I don't just visit one area, for me a hotel on the baht bus route is important, I don't want some cheeky git trying to charge 200b at 3am to take me and my Barfine a long way out.

Offline billybob69

If the bint is to snobby to take a baht bus fuck her off! Some bargirls might prefer your hotel is close by their bar, so they can make up a cock and bull, do a quick ST and be back in the bar quick smart, there are so many bar areas of pattaya, I don't just visit one area, for me a hotel on the baht bus route is important, I don't want some cheeky git trying to charge 200b at 3am to take me and my Barfine a long way out.
I wish I had left her on the baht bus. Her performance didn't match her looks that is for sure.
I get the impression that the being close to the hotel is more of a security thing, particularly around the area of Soi 1 - 4 / Drinking Street. It seems that many of the girls, don't actually know Pattaya that well. They come down from Issan etc and starting working at the same bar as their 'sister' and don't actually explore the area that much. Either that or they want to make sure that you aren't taking them to one of the hotels that has 'ghosts' in it!

Offline jomtien

Stayed in the Adelphi off Soi Buakhao last year. New, modern hotel with good size rooms. B2000 per night. Will be staying in the Premier Inn, Soi Buakhao Soi 15 in a couple of weeks time. B2200 per night. Will report back if interested.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 01:52:50 pm by jomtien »

Offline Jerboa

Stayed in the Adelphi off Soi Buakhao last year. New, modern hotel with good size rooms. B2000 per night. Will be staying in the Premier Inn, Soi Buakhao Soi 15 in a couple of weeks time. B2200 per night. Will report back if interested.

It's obviously up to you on what you pay for a room, but I've never felt it's worth paying more than 1000 a night in Patts, when there is so much choice and competition.

Offline jomtien

It's obviously up to you on what you pay for a room, but I've never felt it's worth paying more than 1000 a night in Patts, when there is so much choice and competition.

That's a fair comment. I should have added that I require a very good wifi connection as I work as well as play! Adelphi had very good wifi. I've heard the Premier Inn does too.

Offline Cygnus

Im with jerboa on this and stay in guest houses in soi lengkee 650 bt per night with all you need including wi fi why waste your money the girls are not impressed. :)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:34:18 pm by Cygnus »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Im with jerboa on this and stay in guest houses in soi lengkee 650 bt per night with all you need including wi fi why waste your money the girls are not impressed. :)

I strongly disagree.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

I want a clean, modern hotel in a decent location, shitholes don't appeal to me.

I always pay around 2000 baht a night in high season.     :hi:

Offline Cygnus

Jim with all due respect I have never stayed in a shithole either plus I only sleep there im out much of the time, glad you enjoy you're home comforts :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jim with all due respect I have never stayed in a shithole either plus I only sleep there im out much of the time, glad you enjoy you're home comforts :hi:

Each to their own, I stay in the best quality that I can afford, on a 14 night break that is not a problem --------- if I stayed for a couple of months then I would consider going downmarket.    :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Jim thinks paying 650thb a night it must be a shithole, that's his mentality, what he doesn't get is that there are some real bargains in Patts, if you have the patience, as the over surplus of rooms in town keeps prices competitive, Patts is a location you don't have to book a room in advance, some newbies and not so newbies panic about booking and paying rooms in advance, then they wish they hadn't.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jim thinks paying 650thb a night it must be a shithole, that's his mentality, what he doesn't get is that there are some real bargains in Patts, if you have the patience, as the over surplus of rooms in town keeps prices competitive, Patts is a location you don't have to book a room in advance, some newbies and not so newbies panic about booking and paying rooms in advance, then they wish they hadn't.

Are there bargain rooms at 650 baht a night, yes I suppose there are ------------ but my advice is to only book a couple of nights so that you can see what the room is like.

Newbies should not arrive in Pattaya without a room for the first night at least ---------- despite there being thousands of rooms available.

Not everyone is looking for "bargains" ------------ a hotel on Beach Road called The Wave charges £125 a night.  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

... Patts is a location you don't have to book a room in advance, some newbies and not so newbies panic about booking and paying rooms in advance, then they wish they hadn't.

This is good advice.  :thumbsup:

On my next trip I'll probably be booking a couple of nights at The Opey on Soi Lengkee and then wing it from there. Vacant rooms and thai pussy are in plentiful supply.   

Offline Stickitin

This is good advice.  :thumbsup:

On my next trip I'll probably be booking a couple of nights at The Opey on Soi Lengkee and then wing it from there. Vacant rooms and thai pussy are in plentiful supply.

Mid Dec to Mid Jan can be a bit risky unless you aren't too fussy, otherwise I agree...I would always book at this time as many hotels do fill up and I have favoured places.

Offline blueruin

Read the pattaya boards to get a girl-friendly hotel, or pick a hotel and search to see if it is girl-friendly, and stay on the beachroad/second road baht bus route. Personally I like to stay around the soi honey/LK metro area, it has a bit of everything and is halfway between Soi 6 and walking street.

Stayed in the areca lodge last trip which was nice, i got a special deal but otherwise I'd say there are cheaper just as good other hotel options in the area.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Read the pattaya boards to get a girl-friendly hotel, or pick a hotel and search to see if it is girl-friendly.

Doogal

Siam@Siam design hotel is an absolute gem! :) Stayed there recently and they have no issues with you bringing back different girls every night! :)
Swimming pool is on the 24th floor as well which gives good views and definately impresses the local ladies!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Swimming pool is on the 24th floor as well which gives good views and definately impresses the local ladies!

I always assumed it was the pro$$ie that needs to impress the customer?  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Siam@Siam design hotel is an absolute gem! :) Stayed there recently and they have no issues with you bringing back different girls every night! :)

£100/night in Pattaya. Are you a 2 week millionaire?

Offline Jimmyredcab

£100/night in Pattaya. Are you a 2 week millionaire?

Maybe he is the manager of the hotel ------------- this was his one and only post on here.     :music:

My maximum for a hotel in Pattaya is £50 a night ----------- which Jerboa thinks is far too much. :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Maybe he is the manager of the hotel ------------- this was his one and only post on here.     :music:

My maximum for a hotel in Pattaya is £50 a night ----------- which Jerboa thinks is far too much. :hi:

Yup 50 is to much IMO, so 100 is taking the piss, I just don't understand why anyone will pay 5000 baht a night for a room, when a longtime with a girl costs about 2000, a average weekly wage is 2000 baht, and by paying 5k for a room in Pattaya, you're not actually impressing the girls, because they'd prefer you spent that baht on them, one of the reasons girls in bars ask what hotel we stay in, is so they can suss us out, if we say a expensive hotel, their expectations of wages from you goes up.

The only place in Asia I've paid 50 for a room is in AC, on Fields Ave, but rooms on Fields are limited, and pricey, but Pattaya has literally a over surplus of free rooms.

Doogal

nah, not a two week millionaire nor the htoel owner :) I just like somewhere nice to stay! :)

Offline Vivago

Its good to push the boat out, if you can afford it, once in a while. I'm meeting up with my son, who is backpacking in Asia, next month for a 2 week jaunt in Bangkok and Pattaya and I have no intention of scrimping on anything. I'm renting the best apartments that I can afford and budgeting 10000 baht a day spends. I intend for it to be a memorable holiday for him and for me. YOLO. :yahoo:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

Its good to push the boat out, if you can afford it, once in a while.

Yes ------------------- well you also paid over £800 for a bigger seat on Eva Air ------------ in low season.     :crazy: :crazy:

Paying £100 a night for a hotel in a third world shithole like Pattaya is madness ---------- in my very humble opinion.  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Whilst we're on the subject of airfares..  :hi:

Non-stop flights LHR > BKK with BA  :thumbsdown: in low season are currently £420.

Does we think this is a good deal, or do you reckon they may drop further?

:hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Whilst we're on the subject of airfares..  :hi:

Non-stop flights LHR > BKK with BA  :thumbsdown: in low season are currently £420.

Does we think this is a good deal, or do you reckon they may drop further?

Just checked for a flight departing 5th June --------- returning 19th June, showing as £468 with BA.

It is very unlikely that direct flights will go any lower.     :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just checked for a flight departing 5th June --------- returning 19th June, showing as £468 with BA.

On Expedia those dates show these fares -------

Eva Air  ----------- £492
Thai International ------ £515

I have flown with all three airlines, very little difference in my opinion, I am more concerned with flight times.

Offline Vivago

I got a quote of £424 on BA, out 12th, returning 26th, Won't get much better than that. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Vivago

Yes ------------------- well you also paid over £800 for a bigger seat on Eva Air ------------ in low season.     :crazy: :crazy:

Paying £100 a night for a hotel in a third world shithole like Pattaya is madness ---------- in my very humble opinion.  :hi:

Yes, and next time I might fly business class. You must be loaded Jimmy, but if tomorrow you were diagnosed with a terminal condition or hit by a London bus, all that scrimping and saving on your many visits to 'third world shitholes' would be rendered pointless. Or when they drag you raving and screaming into that care home for superannuated and brain dead ex-cabbies :crazy:, all your assets would soon disappear, used to pay for the Filipino care workers who feed you mush and wipe your arse.  :scare:

Enjoy it while you can is my motto.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, and next time I might fly business class. You must be loaded Jimmy, but if tomorrow you were diagnosed with a terminal condition or hit by a London bus, all that scrimping and saving on your many visits to 'third world shitholes' would be rendered pointless. Or when they drag you raving and screaming into that care home for superannuated and brain dead ex-cabbies :crazy:, all your assets would soon disappear, used to pay for the Filipino care workers who feed you mush and wipe your arse.  :scare:

Enjoy it while you can is my motto.

I don't scrimp and save ---------------- far from it, but I would not waste my money on a slightly bigger seat when I don't need it, maybe you are six foot tall and 22 stone.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I got a quote of £424 on BA, out 12th, returning 26th, Won't get much better than that. :hi:

That's about the same price I got. I'd prefer going with Thai Airways, but they're quite a bit dearer.  :( 

I'm going early May for just a couple of weeks to 'relax'. Now't too fancy, a pool, some Changs and a plentiful supply of top quality muff.

Offline Jimmyredcab

That's about the same price I got. I'd prefer going with Thai Airways, but they're quite a bit dearer.  :( 

I'm going early May for just a couple of weeks to 'relax'. Now't too fancy, a pool, some Changs and a plentiful supply of top quality muff.

You won't find that in Pattaya ------------------ unless you drink 20 Changs first.     :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

You won't find that in Pattaya ------------------ unless you drink 20 Changs first.     :hi:

Come on, Jimmy. I'll agree that some... err ... plenty of the bar girls and freelancers are past their sell-by date, but there's still lots of hot ladies around. I saw evidence of strict quality control in the soapies.  :kiss:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Come on, Jimmy. I'll agree that some... err ... plenty of the bar girls and freelancers are past their sell-by date, but there's still lots of hot ladies around. I saw evidence of strict quality control in the soapies.  :kiss:

I have taken many stunning Thai girls back to my room ------------ but when they emerge from the shower minus makeup I think  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have taken many stunning Thai girls back to my room ------------ but when they emerge from the shower minus makeup I think  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.  ;)

Offline Vivago

I don't scrimp and save ---------------- far from it, but I would not waste my money on a slightly bigger seat when I don't need it, maybe you are six foot tall and 22 stone.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6 foot yes but only 13 stone but still I found the investment in the extra big and well padded seats of Premium was worthwhile. Never can sleep in steerage but with seats that recline almost horizontal, I got a few hours and didn't stumble from the plane looking like an extra from 'Night of the Living Dead' as I usually do when I go economy on a long haul flight,

EVA was good but Cathay Pacific are better. Flew their premium economy out to Manila and it was comparable to business class on many other airlines.

Offline Vivago

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:55:58 pm by Vivago »

Offline Jerboa

That's a good price for a direct flight, and worth taking if you prefer direct, on those dates Qatar with short stops in Doha are only £332, that is cheap as chips, have flown with them before, and had no issues.

Offline Jimmyredcab

That's a good price for a direct flight, and worth taking if you prefer direct, on those dates Qatar with short stops in Doha are only £332, that is cheap as chips, have flown with them before, and had no issues.

For the lowest prices you need to fly midweek, Wednesday flights will be cheaper than Saturday flights.    :hi: :hi: