Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeautifulAnia, Birmingham.  (Read 4453 times)

4 review(s) for BeautifulAnia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Half-hour @ £60

Liked the look of Ania when the profile appeared and coupled with what had been said by brummylad5 and Ming I decided I'd pay her a visit.

Called the maid and booked a time, arrived at the usual location in the Hurst Street/Hippodrome area of the city centre, plenty of parking available in easy walking distance.

Texted to let the maid know I was there and as with Ming's experience the buzzer still wasn't working so she sent Ania down to let me in, not a problem for me but there were some workmen digging the road up literally right outside the entrance, didn't have to wait long anyway so no issue for me.

Ania greeted me in a black dress with cream hold-ups and black heels and we then went up to the flat in the lift sharing a little conversation, her English is ok, certainly good enough to have a chat with.

Ania's profile pictures are accurate, pretty girl with brown eyes and long black hair. She has a really lovely figure, a trim stomach with nice legs and a great bum, along with really nice looking fake boobs.  :yahoo:

She offered me a shower which I took and then once I was done Ania quickly rejoined me in the bedroom and we got into some decent FK with tongue, she seemed happy enough to engage in this and was consistent throughout the booking. While the kissing continued I got hold of her bum having a nice feel as she then paid some nice attention to my neck with more kisses.

Ania had a gentle stroke of my chest on her way down to removing the towel and started giving my cock some attention with a good all-over lick in a tongue flicky fashion as she glanced up at me quite a bit giving plenty of eye contact
This continued with the tongue flicking now around my balls before going back to my cock with some slight over the top groaning from her.

I stood her up and she removed her dress to reveal a sexy black negligee which also came off which revealed her lovely figure and boobs, obvious scars but they look very well done and felt good too so had a good suck and feel before Ania pushed me back onto the bed  :cool:

She got on top of me and we started more of the FK again as I grabbed hold of her bum and stroked her body. Ania moved down my chest giving my nipples a little bit of attention then went back to my cock for some OWO which was a little light on depth to begin with but a decent technique, good consistent pace with plenty more eye contact and more tongue flicky ball-licking.

Ania then surprised me a little by taking my cock and slapping it against her open mouth and tongue which was very enjoyable, all the while staring back at me before getting back onto the OWO.  :cool:

I pulled her up to me and had another suck on her boobs before lying her down for a bout of RO, she has a neat and tidy fully shaven pussy and so got to work with my tongue on her clit with a bit of paintbrushing of her pussy while rubbing her clit with my fingers which she seemed happy with.
A good response from her as she made some more noise but less over the top at this point and seemingly more genuine as she grabbed hold of my head and rubbed her boobs.

We moved into 69 for more tongue flicky OWO while I got back to work on her clit whilst filling my hands with her bum, giving her an occasional light spank.

On with the condom which Ania did using her mouth as I stood while she proceeded to give me a little BJ before we began in mish at a nice steady pace with some more FK while she locked her legs around me. I then pulled her legs up tight against my chest and upped the pace.

We switched into standing doggy with Ania on the edge of the bed reaching back playing with my balls using her nails while I took hold of her hips for a steady session before slowing right down as I reached around to rub her clit with my fingers, then gripping her lightly by the throat as I stayed close and then upped the pace as Ania asked me if I liked the feel of her tight little pussy!!  :thumbsup: Again a fair bit of slightly over the top groaning in this position but not really off putting.

Felt I was getting to the end and was enjoying the sex so instead of going for the CIM finish I asked her to jump on top, before she did though she grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed it up against her clit a few times as I reached forward to give her clit a rub too until she jumped on board and rode me really well with great conviction and consistency as I held my palms up against her nipples as she looked down at me.
At the pace she was going I knew I wouldn't last much longer so got hold of her bum as I came while she then started grinding on me.  :yahoo:

Had a shower and dressed while we chatted even though we had run over time by about 5 minutes, she didn't rush me at all to go before a last little kiss and I was on my way pleased with the outcome of meeting her.

In conclusion I'd say Ania is a pretty girl with a really lovely slim figure, she has a nice friendly personality and she seems eager to please, hopefully she will cut down some of the groaning, apart from that minor point she was very much well worth meeting and I would certainly see her again in the future.

Highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:

Offline legendinho

Excellent review juan  :thumbsup:

Added to the hotlist

Offline azrael

Another fine example of the mills and boon esque review budd, have to say she does look nice and woold tick all the boxes but i hate silicone with a passion. Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks legendinho  :hi:

Ania's well worth meeting IMO, I'd have to give her an a+ for her effort and eagerness, I'd agree with Ming and say she's probably fairly new to this.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks az  :hi:

To be fair although they are fakes, they do look really good and feel good too.  :thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

An excellent and very detailed review, Juan  ;)

Pleased to hear you had another great meet. Placed her on my HL  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks dboy  :hi:

Definitely well worth a meet with Ania IMO  :thumbsup:

Ming

Pleased to hear you had a good meet Juan,

I am tempted to have another session with her tomorrow as I am in Brum ..... but that's just greedy of me  ;)

Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Cheers Ming  :hi:

Yes a very enjoyable meet with a lovely looking girl, I'd certainly go and see her again....do it....you know you want to  :thumbsup:

broksonic

Offline Juankerr

Ania's well worth meeting broksonic  :)

A good service all round with a lovely girl, pretty face with a really tidy petite well proportioned figure and a good eager attitude.

Offline _Rust_

Top notch review once again Juan after reading this and Ming's before it she's firmly on the HL, only question is her or Olivia first?!

Hopefully they are both around in Brum long enough for me to make that question irrelevant  :)

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Rust  :hi:

I guess that question would be a judgement call on your own personal taste's as to which one you'd like to see first. I've not met Olivia but her services sound very good.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks Rust  :hi:

I guess that question would be a judgement call on your own personal taste's as to which one you'd like to see first. I've not met Olivia but her services sound very good.

Great review Juan, thanks for that  :thumbsup:

Both Ania and Olivia now firmly top of my to do next list. Don't think it makes much difference which one I see first. Sounds like either guarantees top notch performance. Think it's down to which one will be available first.   :unknown:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Lf  :hi:

From what's been said so far I'd agree with you and say either Ania or Olivia would be a good meeting.

Olivia does mentions duo's with her friend on her profile but I'm not sure whether that is with Ania or not, although they are both currently in the same flat so who knows  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks Lf  :hi:

From what's been said so far I'd agree with you and say either Ania or Olivia would be a good meeting.

Olivia does mentions duo's with her friend on her profile but I'm not sure whether that is with Ania or not, although they are both currently in the same flat so who knows  :unknown:

I haven't experienced a duo yet. But that sounds like a very interesting prospect if that's the case. I may just have to break my duo duck.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:19:47 am by Littlefoot »

sln

Tried Ania this morning And found Ania not a patch on Olivia who was very good..
Perhaps we did not click , she went though the motions in a mechanical way .
A bit loud with the acting but I could her a lot of moans also coming from
Olivia's room .
There are more enjoyable girls than Ania to be had for the money .

Ming

Being the greedy b'stard I am I went back to see her again today.

Have to say I found the experience even better the second time, lot's more kissing and with tongues  :thumbsup:  The moaning was much reduced (but still a little OTT), she was quite chatty, IMO she's improved over the last 2 days and I think she will continue to do so, she's obviously listening to the comments on here...

Think she's quite a sweet girl and is genuinely trying to provide a good service, she's just young and new.
Can see myself seeing this young woman more if she sticks around  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Tried Ania this morning And found Ania not a patch on Olivia who was very good..
Olivia's room .
Surprised to hear that sin given what has been said so far and what I experienced for myself with Ania.

I have to say 'mechanical' is not a word I would associate with anything she did in my time with her but YMMV I guess.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:41:44 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

Being the greedy b'stard I am I went back to see her again today.

Have to say I found the experience even better the second time, lot's more kissing and with tongues  :thumbsup:  The moaning was much reduced (but still a little OTT), she was quite chatty, IMO she's improved over the last 2 days and I think she will continue to do so, she's obviously listening to the comments on here...

Think she's quite a sweet girl and is genuinely trying to provide a good service, she's just young and new.
Can see myself seeing this young woman more if she sticks around  :thumbsup:

Pleased to hear you had another good time with Ania Ming  :drinks:

I'd agree with you and say that I will see her more in the future myself as she's a lovely girl with a really great figure and put a lot of effort into the booking.

Ming

Pleased to hear you had another good time with Ania Ming  :drinks:

I'd agree with you and say that I will see her more in the future myself as she's a lovely girl with a really great figure and put a lot of effort into the booking.

Agreed, if she can calm the OTT moaning, give slightly deeper and slower oral I can see her becoming a top girl like Emily etc?

broksonic

Ania's well worth meeting broksonic  :)

A good service all round with a lovely girl, pretty face with a really tidy petite well proportioned figure and a good eager attitude.

I'll definitely be paying her a visit after xmas   :thumbsup:

Dodo

Olivia's room .

Out of nine reviews which are very welcome, only two are positive. Maybe your expectations are at a higher level than others.
I can understand you associating fake moaning with being mechanical.
But hey, different views is what it's all about.

Ming

Out of nine reviews which are very welcome, only two are positive. Maybe your expectations are at a higher level than others.

+1 Maybe you are expecting too much from a very young girl who is new to the game?

Offline Juankerr

I can assure you my standards are very high Dodo  :D  :hi:

As sin mentioned maybe he didn't click with her, we don't all click with the same girls, reviews for the same WG with differing ratings/opinions from different punters bear that out.

Offline Bumbuttass

I fucking love this forum... went to see Ania after the recent reviews and was impressed, impressed enough to make a second booking before she leaves for Poland.

Lovely trim figure, naive but enthusiastic service, I didn't find her pretty facially but that's just my taste, usually not a fan of fake titties but didn't mind these, I think she would be flat chested without them.

I will do a review in the next few days by thanks to fellow punters who reviewed her.

Ming

I fucking love this forum... went to see Ania after the recent reviews and was impressed, impressed enough to make a second booking before she leaves for Poland.

Lovely trim figure, naive but enthusiastic service, I didn't find her pretty facially but that's just my taste, usually not a fan of fake titties but didn't mind these, I think she would be flat chested without them.

I will do a review in the next few days by thanks to fellow punters who reviewed her.

Glad you had a good time BBA, she is a little cutie, I am seriously considering a third visit in the next few days.

Offline Juankerr

Good to hear you enjoyed meeting Ania BBA, thought you would like her  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Profile down at the time of this post.

Offline Bumbuttass

Profile down at the time of this post.

Sorry chaps I think may have broken her, gave her the pounding of her life... even if I say so myself  :lol: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Juankerr

Sorry chaps I think may have broken her, gave her the pounding of her life... even if I say so myself  :lol: :dance: :yahoo:
:rolleyes:  :D

Ming

BBA I am going to have to have words with you, how dare you break her before I got round 3, I am really quite miffed  :mad:  :D

Offline RedditchJay

I have text her ref a booking for tomorrow ?? see if she is still in the area

Redster69

I have text her ref a booking for tomorrow ?? see if she is still in the area

She is still here, and it's her maid you'll be texting.

Ming

She is still here, and it's her maid you'll be texting.

I know she has a maid that deals with call / texts but how do you know she is still here?

Redster69

I know she has a maid that deals with call / texts but how do you know she is still here?

Because I called to book her last night.

Ming

Offline Littlefoot

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 07:57:23 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Juankerr

Looks like Ania has ditched her original AW profile and taken over a previous profile from a girl from the same group Sexy.Annaxx

Slim.Ania External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm 100% certain it's Ania pictured, what do you reckon Ming, Bumbuttass?

Offline Bumbuttass

Looks like Ania has ditched her original AW profile and taken over a previous profile from a girl from the same group Sexy.Annaxx

It certainly looks like our girl, not sure why she has changed her nationality though  :unknown:

Offline Juankerr

It certainly looks like our girl, not sure why she has changed her nationality though  :unknown:
That was the nationality of the previous girl who was using that profile, Sexy.Annaxx so it may just be an oversight I'd imagine.

Offline Bumbuttass

The contact number is new too, possibly a new maid?

Offline Juankerr

The contact number is new too, possibly a new maid?
I've been reliably told its the same maid, there may be a new review inbound so watch this space

Ming

Definitely her pics in the free gallery, bit naughty swapping profiles, nationalities and age, no doubt in order to boost the feedback on afailing profile??

Offline azrael

Funny though i cant imagine why you would want to replace a perfectly good reputation/feedback with one that is tainted, when her page went downi thought it might have been to do with the fact she doesnt work weekends :unknown:

Offline SaladTosser

Thanks for the review OP, one on the Hotlist. :thumbsup

Offline Juankerr

Funny though i cant imagine why you would want to replace a perfectly good reputation/feedback with one that is tainted
Agreed az, doesn't make much sense to me either.

Other Ladies like Jenny.1 and Emily for example have had their profiles deleted in the past by AW and they both have good reps and had plenty of good feedback on those profiles too.