Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Sam - Camberley  (Read 1554 times)

9 review(s) for PLAYFUL SAM (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mysteryman30

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Playful Sam has been my on hotlist for a while but I've never been able to meet her until now, the stars seemed to align and I found myself in Camberley with time to spare and Sam available. £130 for 1 hour.

The Communications
Inquiries and booking were made by text message, all promptly answered.

The Location
Easy to find flat in central Camberley, shared with another working girl although I couldn't make out her name. Plenty of parking in the nearby Atrium car park. Spotless bathroom with plenty of mens toiletries etc. Smallish bedroom with double bed and chair to drape one's clothes over.

The Girl
Her description on her page is pretty accurate , about 5 foot 8, pretty with blonde hair, a tight arse and fake tits which I didn't think were over the top. Dressed as requested in stockings and heels. Very easy to talk to and very friendly which in my opinion is unusual for a EE / Russian girl.

The Service
Strip tease, lapdance, owo, kiss, deepthroat, cim, massage, hj, tit fuck
I had a quick shower (my decision), returned to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, Sam took it upon herself to kneel down in between my legs and whilst teasing my cock asked what I liked, wanted etc. She is very friendly and easy to talk to and admitted she loves fucking and sucking cock, and loves what she does. The teasing eventually stopped and my towel was removed  along with her top revealing her lovely tits, fake but a perfect handful in my opinion. I was rock hard by now and had enough of the teasing so with my hands on the back of her head guided her mouth onto my cock, she sucked away for a few minutes with plenty of eye contact and some choice naughty talk. She did this thing were she was sucking and teasing before suddenly deepthroating my cock right to the back of her throat. I must admit to having a weakness for hot blonde's kneeling in front of me with their mouths full of my cock so I was in no hurry to fuck her. She carried on sucking before oiling up her tits for some tit fucking. Various positions followed, she spent a lot of time with my cock in her mouth, before I finished copiously in her mouth. She was in no rush to stop sucking and again with plenty of eye contact made the right noises ;) I didn't ask about swallowing and she eventually went off to the bathroom to empty her mouth. She is studying physiotherapy I believe so the massage which followed was bloody brilliant. No clock watching and by the time I had another quick shower we had probably over run by a little.

The Conclusion
Pretty, friendly, easy to talk to blonde girl who loves sucking cock. What more is there to say? She is up there in my top 5 and will visit again upon her return to Camberley (she alternates between Chelmsford and Camberley) Highly recommended.

Offline aj12345

This woman looks amazing and thanks for the review.

Do you remember if she had nice feet for some foot worship? She looks like she takes care of herself

Offline Steve_jones14

If anyone is interested Sam is back in Camberley today. I'm seeing her for the first time this evening and will post my experience.

Offline thekman100

She is excellent. I can't afford it but I am so tempted!!! Maybe a cheeky half hour of those amazing oral skills.

Offline mysteryman30

This woman looks amazing and thanks for the review.

Do you remember if she had nice feet for some foot worship? She looks like she takes care of herself

I'm sorry but I don't recall what her feet look like, if they are like the rest of her then they should be tasty ;)

Online webpunter

That old chesnut  :lol:   Bet her course work is of keen interest to the lecturers.  Male & female.  Anyways she looks fit-as.  Top review OP.  HL is +1

She is studying physiotherapy I believe so the massage which followed was bloody brilliant