Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SeductiveSandy - Preston  (Read 1678 times)

5 review(s) for SeductiveSandy (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for ExoticIsabela (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline snugs

Had my first visit to Sandy of Preston today and had a very interesting time

I will say this before I begin, Sandy has a planned session for 1 hour bookings (Not sure about smaller or longer time slots) in which you spend around 15/20 mins on a massage for you, then one for her, 15/20 mins in the hot tub while you chat and play with one another and then 15/20 mins in the bedroom. If you prefer to just go in, get your kit off and get on with the business she isn't for you which is fair enough as it isn't usually for me either but she had me walking home with jelly legs so I can't complain and will be back for sure. Also she does not allow fingering.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour - Incall - £130

-Review-

Comms:-
Texted Sandy in the morning around 1Pm to check for any availability and was given a very quick reply that she would be available at 3Pm which was perfect for me so we chatted a bit more and sorted the booking out. Easy to talk to, very polite and quick to text back. No issues here at all

A very posh semi detached bungalow on the northern end of Preston, not much idea about parking as I don't drive but I believe she allows parking on her driveway, other than that I can offer no advice. The house was very clean, tidy and no strange smells. Cushdy.

Sandy:-
The pictures are her for sure, definitely In the milf category. What I did miss which is apparently on her profile is that she is actually a Latina which was a big plus. Sandy is a tall, blonde, curvaceous woman, rocking some serious size fake tits, a good size ass and a perfect waist size, not fat at all but not skin and bones either. Profile says 40 but was told when chatting with her that she is actually 43, no big deal there. She's a very sexy older woman who acts very elegant and well spoken but when it came down to it she is a dirty little thing in the sheets.

The Meet:-
Rang her when I arrived at the given postcode and was told where to walk to, found the house easy enough and was waved in by Sandy sitting by her window. Was led inside and offered a drink and use of the bathroom/shower to which i declined as I already showered before coming. We chatted for a few mins while she sorted her room out as she hadn't been home long from work. Was informed that she spends 20 minutes on a massage for me and then her, 20 minutes in the hot tub and 20 minutes of the good stuff. Although I was sceptical at first as I like to just dive into the action it was actually one of the best visits to WG I've had yet.

The massage was nice, I've had better to be honest as I do not believe she is a qualified masseuse but was no bother as i soon got to return the favour which i did with enthusiasm. Plenty of oil applied on her back, arse and legs, I sat just below her arse and got to work as she massaged my cock'n'balls in the process. After around 10 minutes of this was asked if we'd like to move to the hot tub. We lounged about and played with each other for around 15 minutes in the tub which was actually seriously relaxing and erotic at the same time, I was rock hard at this point and needed to move to the bedroom. Was given a snog and a fiddle of my arse before hoping out which got me running for the bed.

Once in the bedroom she was quick to work with some proper DFK and then OWO, not really deep throat but nice and sloppy with plenty of work on the balls. she straps on a rubber to her fingers and gets to work on my arse (I love a bit of prostate massaging) while she's wanking me off. Not long before I'm gonna finish up so I turn her over, give her a bit of RO while she's on her hands and knees. On goes the rubber and I get stuck in, she's got a beautiful big arse to stare down at while she's shouting filth at me. I pull out and finish on her tits while she works my arse again.

We chat while we clean up and then get a quick shower together before she offers to drive me back to the station as she knows I didn't drive which usually I wouldn't go for as it's not exactly discrete but i thought fuck it, i'm not from preston so who's gonna know. A massive plus I have to add here is that not once did she clock watch, by the end of it it had been a good 15 minutes over and even then she spent the extra 15 minutes to drive me to the station.

Quick Summary

Quick easy comms, clean/tidy house in a posh area, Sexy milf latina in her early 40's.

A massage for me and one for her. Time spent in the hot tub while we played around with each other and chatted. Then a nice dirty shag with plenty of FK and DFK, OWO, RO and a Prostate massage which she is very enthusiastic about.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:20:12 pm by snugs »

Offline cueball

It's interesting to read this. Whilst I'm not dissing your experience or your review op and as always honest input is appreciated  :hi:

I saw this lass and she were easily my worst punt of 2015, she were totally  shit.

That were on her old profile and reviewed accordingly.

Offline snugs

It's interesting to read this. Whilst I'm not dissing your experience or your review op and as always honest input is appreciated  :hi:

I saw this lass and she were easily my worst punt of 2015, she were totally  shit.

That were on her old profile and reviewed accordingly.

Was hoping you'd see this Cue, I actually read your review after posting this. I can see why you wrote it like that to be fair, she seemed to prefer the foreplay side of stuff over actual sex. Being a bit of a fluffy fucker myself I like the lead up with the massage, hot tub stuff and the DFK/OWO/Prostate massage whereas most would call the massage and hot tub time wasting I really enjoy it but that's just me. Don't know what to say about her not enjoying some RO as she let me go to work on both holes  :P

I can see why she might not be a lot of other peoples cup of tea.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:52:22 pm by snugs »

Offline cueball

I'd have to check in my review snugs but I don't recall dfk or owo from her, I remember having to fuck her on the floor though because there was no proper bed, just a bloody paste table come massage bench.

Nope... that's it, the old bad throat chestnut... no kissing at all.

Maybe she's upped her game now, Christ knows she needed to.

Good to know but I'll not be disturbing her schedule

As I said earlier, cheers for the review snugs and keep em coming  :hi:

Offline snugs

I'd have to check in my review snugs but I don't recall dfk or owo from her, I remember having to fuck her on the floor though because there was no proper bed, just a bloody paste table come massage bench.

Nope... that's it, the old bad throat chestnut... no kissing at all.

Maybe she's upped her game now, Christ knows she needed to.

Good to know but I'll not be disturbing her schedule

As I said earlier, cheers for the review snugs and keep em coming  :hi:

Aye no bother Cue, cheers for the feedback!

Offline threechilliman

£130 for 40mins of fiddling about and 20mins of sex? No thanks.

tcm

Offline snugs

£130 for 40mins of fiddling about and 20mins of sex? No thanks.

tcm

To each their own I guess  :thumbsup:

Offline pvcleatherrm

Short but sweet review:  I had a great 1h session with Sandy (a MILF latina) this week. I am going to redirect you to the review by Snugs on November the 28th as he said it all, he described it very well and it was honest. I will just add that Sandy's house is located just off the A6 in the Fulwood area of Preston. Nice safe area. Parking is great and discreet, so no problems there. 130pounds/hour was the agreed fee. I had everything described in the above-mentioned review apart from the hot tub and the prostate massage. So my hour was split between mutual massages/oil fun/fooling around on the bed (20mins) and then getting down to the dirty action (until the hour was up). Left about 10minutes over the hour.
A good punt. She knows how to provide satisfaction. Will recommend.