Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetFrancesca21. Andover  (Read 1882 times)

13 review(s) for SweetFrancesca21 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only.

Happened to be in Andover and feeling horny discovered that Sweet Francesca was there.
She actually used to work only a few streets from me in my town but never bothered to see her as she was Romanian. Wish I had now.

Comms. Rang to speak to her but went to answer phone so thought sod it, won't bother. Almost immediately received a text asking if I wanted a booking.
Now all my misgivings about booking a Romanian prossie sprung to life, bait & switch, poor English, pimped, back to back bookings, in fact all the reasons why I've never booked one but hey ho, horny as fuck so replied with a yes. From then on all Comms were by text promptly replied, probably by the maid.

Location.   I parked in Sainsbury's car park and walked to where I was directed to. Easy to find and safe area. Nice flat in central Andover.

The girl. Tall and slim, about 5'7" with long brown hair. Aged about 23 Size six with lovely B cup tits, long legs and a great arse. Definitely the girl in the photos. She wore a skimpy bra and pants set and was obviously freshly showered as she smelt lovely. To my surprise she spoke very good English.

Service.  FK, OW, fingering and RO, HJ breast play and covered sex in various positions, 2 pops in the hour. £100 for the hour.
Had a quick shower to freshen up and into the bedroom where Francesca asked me what I liked, well breast play, sucking nipples and fucking  just about covers it for me, with that she took off her bra and offered me those lovely firm little tits, nice responsive nipples and some nice sensual FK. She soon had me in hand and played with my cock and balls and asked if how I wanted to be sucked off so went for OW. Nice blow job, not too sloppy and good eye contact throughout. Laid her on the bed and went down on her, allowed to finger and RO, shaved with no sign of stubble so stayed down awhile and tongued her clit and more fingering. On with the condom and she rode me CG then RCG then into doggy, fantastic view with that slim waist so here I shot my first load.
Had a drink and a chat while recovering and as we laid on the bed she snuggled into me and caressed my body non stop, stroking and then now and again planting a kiss wherever she fancied. Played with my cock and balls until I was hard again and asked how I wanted to fuck her next. So it was her lying on bed and with her legs on my shoulders and then spread wide as I fuck teased her until I shot my load again. She cleaned me up and offered me another shower before she went for one while I dressed. Ran slightly overtime so not a clock watcher and no sign of back to back as she was in no hurry to push me out.

I have to admit this is probably one of the best GFE I've had. Definitely on a par with my all time favourite Michelle Independent (External Link/Members Only ).
Seriously shocked that a Romanian is up there with the best of them. This girl was really attentive and none of her actions seemed contrived or false.

Without a doubt I would see again and could kick myself that she was once on my door step and I never indulged.
No hesitation in recommending her.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 04:20:44 pm by nigel4498 »

Plastic Poonter

Good review. Hot girl - very good value. Thanks.

Offline paulsand

Hi tried messaging her few times get no answer is it a hit /miss affair?

Offline nigel4498

Hi tried messaging her few times get no answer is it a hit /miss affair?

I rang and it went to answer machine. Hung up and almost immediately received a text asking if I wanted a booking. Took it from there via texts.

Offline ghostrider

Sometimes Francesca does not work as much as we would like, so you have to keep checking for her green light.

I love seeing her and her mate issabel was great too but she is no longer there?