Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jomtien Beach, Pattaya  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just wondered what our resident experts think of this part of the world.

Is the beach decent?
Can you go for a swim without catching hepatitis?
Any local soapies?
Plenty of hookers in the bars? 

:hi: :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

I'm not a resident expert. However I did go to Jomtien Beach for a day while staying in Pattaya last Christmas. A much nicer beach than Pattaya, it is cleaner & less crowded than the main beach we were at in Pattaya. In fact we (with family) liked it so much we are going to stay in Jomtien this Christmas.

Online Jerboa

Yes Jomtien beach is a lot better than Pattaya, but there are better beaches in LOS, Jomtien has been popular with Russian tourists over the recent years, and place some expats stay as it more laid back, there are some beer bar areas and massage shops, not sure about soapies, If you're going to Patts as a punter I'd advise you stay in Patts, to get to Jomtien it's only a 10-20 baht bus ride away.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the replies.  :hi:

I just thought it might be good for a change of scenery/vibe/pro$$ies for a couple of days before heading back to the action in Pattaya.

Online Jerboa

Thanks for the replies.  :hi:

I just thought it might be good for a change of scenery/vibe/pro$$ies for a couple of days before heading back to the action in Pattaya.

Well it's not really another location, Jomtien is just the other side of Patts, a continuation of the city.

If you want somewhere chilled you could go to one of the islands out near Patts, like koh chang, koh larn.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 09:53:14 pm by Jerboa »

bigone

Keep away  from the right hand side of the beach.also known as the gay side 😀😀😀