Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harrogate Honey  (Read 2146 times)

8 review(s) for xRachel_Honeyx (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mountain Goat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Prompted by a request on the discussion board, thought I should post a review of a recent meet with HH.
Arranged last minute via text - now I have tried to meet HH before and reviewed a non meet I had with her. Determined to right that wrong I went with this punt despite it being an expensive 30 mins (£90).

So, texted and arranged at about an hours notice. Postcode given, I parked in an adjacent street and texted her for house number. Location is a residential area reasonably centrally in Harrogate. Number received I found the house, knocked on the door and was let in.
She is taller than I had imagined and also bigger too. I wouldn't say large but she's a generous 12. Led up 2 flights of stairs to an attic bedroom, cash sorted and into some FK.

She had jeans and a T shirt on, which I am fine with as I don't mind the girl next door look at all, but the attire kind of summed up the punt for me. She could have made more effort. I got undressed and she gave me a BJ, which was fine but I wasn't going to pop - which is unusual as OWO usually does it for me. She suggested we fuck so on with the bag and tried various positions. CG, Doggy, Mish and try as I might it just wasn't going to happen.

We dispensed with the condom and he gave OWO, which still didn't have the desired effect. In the end I suggested she used her hands as that never fails for me. Reliably it worked.

What can I say, she is reasonably attractive but if you like skinny girls then not for you. It felt mechanical,  there was plenty of effort on her part but no real enthusiasm. At £90 for 30 mins I really want a lot more than that. She actually came alive when we had finished and had a good chat about work etc. Nice enough girl and good conversationalist but that isn't what I was there for.

I won't be returning and have rated neutral as she is expensive and it really didn't represent VFM. If she had charged £60 I would go positive.

I guess two things sum it up for me. It took HR to get me to pop and despite my love of RO I had no desire to partake of that.

Tallboy2

Thanks for that. Seems many of the lasses in Harrogate like to charge 150 an hour. Too much for me. And with your review i shall leave her off the HL

Just realised that this is Rachel of Harrogate.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:49:29 pm by Tallboy2 »

Offline anonyorks

Fair review. When I saw her she was in Lingerie and I had fun. Price has stopped me from going back. Shame Daisy has retired as her and soon to be retired Kim set the bar in Harrogate