Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen sexy_sarah1994 ?  (Read 1895 times)

83doozy

Anybody given this girl a go?

sexy_sarah1994 in Watford on AW

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Her profile and pics seem pretty good. Although it says she's 22 and tbh looks to me a bit more like she could be mid-30s.

Her rates are £125/hour and she doesn't claim to charge anything at all for extras. Her "enjoys" list includes quite a lot and with what looks like a really good body, I'm wandering if it's actually a B&S.

sticklebrick

I've tried to set up a meet with sexy_sarah1994 several times recently. She'll reply by txt to say she's available and give you the impression she's real, but then comms go dead and you can never arrange anything definite.  :dash: She won't answer the phone either. My conclusion is something's not right.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Any updates? I've had no reply from texts or emails.
She has posted a couple of face pics to go along with those cracking body shots.
As they may disappear I've attached below...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hehlo

Any updates? I've had no reply from texts or emails.
She has posted a couple of face pics to go along with those cracking body shots.
As they may disappear I've attached below...

She looks quite a bit older than the 22 it states on her profile

Offline Fredbone

Agreed 22 is looking optimistic, but has 15 AW reviews and logged on today.

Please review if you meet her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Private gallery at £6, is she taking the piss or what.    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Private gallery at £6, is she taking the piss or what.    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

It's not all bad, Jimmy. She'll happily take payments from punters via Paypal.  :lol: :lol:

Bob sj

Hi just thought I'd give Sarah a review as everyone seems to being a bit harsh and to be fair they haven't said they've even seen her. Ive seen her twice now and both times were amazing. To be fair the first time I had a few problems trying to get hold of her but when we met she explained she was having a few teething problems with the web site and was missing emails. She is  very young and I wouldn't put her much above 25. Her boobs are amazing and she has a body I couldn't take my eyes off. She never charged me any extras and paid me attention for the whole of our time together. Will defo be seeing more of her.

Offline Dominos

Don't think she responds to texts I got through by email, saw her on Tuesday, review to follow on weekend.

In short early twenties, cracking firm body, good owo, good varied sex. Thought I'd leave it a few days before I do review just to get it all straight in my head.

Offline recycler

got to see her yesterday, 3rd time trying. Review posted.