Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrazilianPaola TOFTT  (Read 1778 times)

4 review(s) for BrazilianPaola (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnny56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 minutes

So I saw this new girl come up, and thought I'd give her a try as she looked quite hot.

Comms and Location
Arranged a meeting via a text, as she didn't answer her phone and messaged me saying her mic had stopped working apparently. The location itself is next to an estate agents by the mailbox, with plenty of parking nearby. You have to wait for her to cone and collect you though, as it's not one of those building where u can just walk into with an apartment number.

The Meet

On entering the building I was met by her in black gown with and some sandals. Facially I'd dive a 6 out of 10, and she has a curvy figure with a well proportioned body. Her pictures are a good indication of what she looks like. I followed her up to the stairs and once in the bedroom, I handed over the paperwork and asked to go gents for a quick pee. This is the hilarious part as I walked straight into the toilet and Brazilian Mandela  was sat on the loo having a pee, which caused to scream and jump in a panic :yahoo: :yahoo:

Anyways after waiting or around 5 minutes, I was allowed into the gents and returned to the bedroom where Poala was playing done music and dancing and she started to run herself against me which felt really nice, and I started to undress myself.

I then asked her to turn around and asked her first a kiss wch she didn't  understand and replied "no speak english", so I tried to explain physically by going in for a kiss and she moved out the way and stated she didn't offer it in her broken English.

I thought fair enough so asked her for a BJ again using hand gestures. At this point she started to put the condom on, so I said I wanted OWO which she said she didn't do. I said it is stated on your profile as well as kissing, to which again she stated she didn't speak English so I went along with the OWO.  This continued for aroud 2-3 minutes.At this stage I'm thinking to myself why did I bother.

Anyways she starts to ride me cowgirl and I shoot my load after around 5 minutes. Throughout the ount she kept saying things in spanish.She quickly gets up and gives me some wipes and starts to put her robe back and signals for me to get dressed. I check my phone and we are 17 minutes in, so I try to explain I have 13 minutes to go, and want another pop. Again it's the usual I don't speak English, so I thought sod this enough is enough and spell it out for her on Google translate. She opens the door and I can see Mandela standing outside, and she starts to speak to her span8sh presumably telling her I want my full time. Now I also heard a male voice say something in Spanish to her here, so not sure if they have a pimp and which would explain why she had asked for text to be sent earlier.she comes back to the room muttering in Spanish and says I can have a massage so I thought OK, better than nothing. The massage effortless, and could tell she was going through the motions and kept stopping to try and tell me about her kids, and that she's starting English classes  next week.  Time delaying tactics.

To summarise horrible punt, and I wanted to see Mandela but after this episode I certainly won't be returning. Maybe she is new and is testing the waters to see what she can get away with, but it certainly will not go on her favour

alanm90

Well reviewed Johnny I was thinking of meeting her but after your review I think Ill stay away. Also managed to snag her verification picture before she set it not to show.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online PepeMAGA

cheers for the review Johnny, shame, she has a great bod

Offline azrael

Thanks for the heads up, shame it didnt work out for you

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry it was a crap one, but many thanks for the warning.

She was on my 'maybe' list.  Not anymore.

Paola

Offline johnny56

So we get a 2 worded reply from the whole  (assuming it's her), just shows how much effort she likes to put into things....

Dodo

Ace24

Defo 1 to avoid then. Thanks to this site we can avoid this money and time waster.

Offline xxpat

I just left a review, in which she stated (or obviosuly her pimp), when I said of leaving her a bad review..."go for it" so to see her on here I find utterly hilarious...unlucky Paola, :lol:

Offline Knny

Had both hot listed.  Not seeing either now. 

Thank you both for your reviews.

Offline suttonporksword

I actually think she is pretty ugly wouldn't look at twice on the street