Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ambz123 - Merseyside  (Read 2983 times)

aud6jag

Not seen this girl since I joined UKP, must be coming up to 6 months now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have met quite a few times before as she's local to me, Wirral.
Not punted for about 2 weeks, so I thought I'll give her a try, as I said, have not seen for about 6 months.
As she only does OUTCALLS, and she's local, drop her a message. This is like 11.30 at night. If she can great, if she can't, no problem.
Anyway, she replied, be there in 1 hour.  So, we agreed a fee, £130, for 1 hour, in 1 hour.  Gives me time for a shower, and a cuppa.

She turns up, parked in front of the house, that regular, I didn't have to send her my address  :lol:  smartly dressed, 2 BIG BAGs of stuff, don't know whats in it, but apparently her change of clothes if you fancied something else, but its not for me.  Anyway, she waste no time, strips of, very slight lady, not big at all in the chest department, but very slim.  Puts on her red festive fishnets, well, yes, thats all she had on, joins me on the bed.

Start as you do with a bit of kissing and caressing, into DFK and stroking, and into OWO. 
Thats where I finish really as I have said before.
Oral to completion.  Job done   :thumbsup:

Snuggled up till time.
If you wanted round 2, she's more than willing, she waste very little time at the beginning, and not a clock watcher.
Me, start to feel my age, with work too, don't seem to have the energy.  BUT  HAPPY    :yahoo:

As I was saying, not punted for about 2 weeks, and not one for not trying.  Just seems a few no shows, even regulars I have numbers for aren't replying.  I'm chilled and easy, so I take it that they're busy.  I even tried the 'celery' thing   :lol:    :vomit:  in my little stint of enforced abstinent.  Really can't tell you how that came out.  LITERALLY  :lol:

Offline Tedboy19

This ones been on my HL for a while. Think i might take the plunge.  :P

Offline Jnorth88

anyone have any recent experiences? 

Offline Blue Moon

I did a parachute jump about two months ago.    Bm

Offline freeze44

I did a parachute jump about two months ago.    Bm

:D had a bad back last few days...better now!  :crazy:

Offline NigelF

anyone have any recent experiences?

Yeah, I have. I've also shared plenty of my experiences on here. Since you've been a member for well over 4 years, you must have a lot to share too...

Offline Blue Moon

Yeah, I have. I've also shared plenty of my experiences on here. Since you've been a member for well over 4 years, you must have a lot to share too...
+1

Offline hungrypunt

This girl was on SA for a while, shitty reports there

Offline Jnorth88

I've seen a few, a lot who aren't active anymore.

Offline NigelF

I've seen a few, a lot who aren't active anymore.

They might have new profiles that you don't know about or they might come back in the near future and therefore a review showing how good they were previously would still be helpful. This particularly applies to negative or neutral punts.

Nonetheless, there's no reason why you can't review the girls who are still active.

Offline Jnorth88

I tend to comment on other people's review although that now seems the wrong way to do it

Offline NigelF

I tend to comment on other people's review although that now seems the wrong way to do it

What's your excuse for not bothering to review the ladies you've seen who haven't shown much enthusiasm:
I'm hoping to arrange a meet soon. I'm tall and slim. she the total opposite but I'm drawn in by the boobs and feedback on the enthusiasm. previous meets with slimmer younger ladies don't show the same enthusiasm I'm hoping to experience with some of the feedback I've been reading.

Did you at least comment about them?

Anyway, you're right. Comments, particularly ones lacking in helpful detail such as yours, definitely aren't the right way to go about it. Have a read of this, just stick to the summary for now:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 02:09:54 am by NigelF »

Offline Jnorth88

Chill out! I admitted I haven't used this site correctly. I've added information although it's useless to some. when I look up SP I search the aw Id  and it's usually pretty handy. I'm hoping to arrange a meet soon and following the meet I shall provide a review.