Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madrid - Gran Via (Review)  (Read 628 times)

Shagger69

While I was in Madrid I walked up Gran Via and the standard of some of the Romanian girls out top class. I sat at the McDonald's opposite and observed the situation. I eventually took the plunge and went for a Romanian standing at the subway steps outside the betting shop. She had jet black hair, all over body tan, great curvy body. She was in no way fat but certainly not skinny. At a guess I'd say a size 14. She said she wasv30

She took me a short walk round the corner to a flat, lead me up the stairs and into the room. We agreed the paperwork for a suck and a fuck but for the life of me I can't remember the cost. I know it was €25 just for a blowie

Great blowjob to start with then as I was in a lazy mood I asked her to ride me, she was amazing, the power in her thighs as she rode me was immense. I was soon cumming and it was one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced

A good street punt which if I'd been staying longer I would certainly have made a return visit to her

Later that evening I went into the Love Shop. It's a sex shop but up the back foreby the usual wank cabins there is a peep show. It was €1 for a minute. First  there was a girl mastutbating, blonde hair and a size 12. I then opted for a private show round the back. You enter into what looks like a wank cabin but there is a full length glass window, €20 for a private dance and a wank. No touching or anything like that. A waste of €20