Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thiana - Bait & Switch  (Read 768 times)

14 review(s) for Diane_ (5 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a booking via txt for an after work punt. Comms were good.
I've been with Thiana before. A cute little Thai thing with a tiny body and pert little ass. So I thought I knew what I was getting. I was given the address in Old Hall Street, easy to find and she buzzed me in.

Unfortunately despite the ad and the pics this was a bait & switch. When I turned up I was met by a 20yo Spanish girl. She was good looking but not what I had arranged to meet. Still, I'm here now with £60 in my pocket and there's a Spanish girl snogging me so I'm gonna fuck her. I asked if she had any outfits, she said "yes which one would you like?" I picked Schoolgirl. She opened a wardrobe and there were A LOT of outfits still in the plastic packaging. I noticed there was even a nun outfit. (Must try that next time).

She took my money and left to get changed. 3 mins later out she came looking fit as fuck. Body was good, average 20yo girl body. No fat or wobbly bits. Tits were natural B cup. Ass was nice and round. She gave very good DFK then put a rubber on me and sucked me quite well. We moved to 69 and she got me rock hard. After eating her pussy and ass for a while we switched to doggy.
Hitched her schoolgirl skirt up and held onto it while I fucked her doggy until I came. I noticed she was tightening up down there to make me cum quicker.

Afterwards she snogged me some more then I dressed. Before I left she snogged me more again without me even prompting her.

All in all I was pleased with the punt and would've given a positive except:

This was a B&S
Although the sex was good and her enthusiasm and DFK was great she was rushing me a little. Paid for 30mins but was in and out within 20mins.

Offline Shaky s

I have met the lady in the photography, named Ania at the time.
She was not Thai, likely EE.
She was not the girl I had originally booked, but was good looking, so I went through with the meeting.

Offline Aargon15

Made a booking via txt for an after work punt. Comms were good.
I've been with Thiana before. A cute little Thai thing with a tiny body and pert little ass. So I thought I knew what I was getting. I was given the address in Old Hall Street, easy to find and she buzzed me in

You say she's Thai but she is listed as A Rom?

Offline MJ.spritzen

You say she's Thai but she is listed as A Rom?

Last time i called that number on that ad and i got a Thai girl.

Offline Mr long sausage

I saw this girl a while ago (1 year +) an it was the person in the pictures.

the account must have changed hands.

ASTOR

She is one of three and one of the three is dol