Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamsine Hot23 - Cambridge  (Read 2710 times)

17 review(s) for Jasmine Hot23 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for Jasmine hot26 (13 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
16 review(s) for Jasmine hot24 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

water bottle

External Link/Members Only

Services OWO and Banging like it's my last time! RO/fingerblast and got a bit carried away and stuck my tongue up her bunghole too....

Jasmine is a 9/10 imho body is a 10!

Good Comms kept waiting a few mins but no problem.

Straight into OWO and she's sucking it like a fucking Dyson almost down to the base and smacking it in her face with saliva flying up the fucking walls! The wildest bj I've had! She is a naughty little fucker when it comes to munching pecker.

So she hops on hop for a bit of cowgirl and she's riding like it's the Grand fucking National, spins herself round for a bit of RCG and then onto Doggy. This is where shit went down! So I'm banging like fuck, sweating like fuck and having the fuck of my lifetime staring at that perfect ass and driving my fucking little cock like I fucking well stole it for a good 25 mins before my beans are unleashed in the wrapper. No fucking complaining from Jas coz I was too rough or any of the usual shit I get when I'm fucking like a jackhammer from behind. (They'd all be fucked it I had a big todge but I got a little platter puss)
Out the door like a missile with a smile on my face!

Pros:

Pefect bod, wild bj, can take a right good pounding (maybe not if you've got a donger) Hottest ass ever and quality poon.

Cons: if you want to feel loved then she might not be 'the one' as she will hatch and dispatch.
My foreskin was a foot longer and I was dehydrated the next day due her actually being able to take a right good old pounding, probably more of a pro!

Offline Badvicar

Odd that OWO or even OW are not on her likes list. Is it hit and miss or a mistake by sergie?

Offline Badvicar

You coming down from yorkshire? To resurect an old thread?

Is your standard banner input "what's her tits like"? 

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 11:22:12 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Allnewman

No what there like seen her a couple of times