Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: profile that login way before most wgs get up  (Read 1418 times)

Offline lovemachine

If you look at a profile say at 7am and it shows last login today,what does this usually mean as most girls dont get up at this time.I know a girl may login in the real early hours after a late shift but on some profiles that I follow they do it very consistently leaving me very suspicious.I tend to find the more legit profiles login mid/late morning.

akka76

Mate I'm not sure how you would know what time the generic "working girl" gets up?   Maybe it is the insomnia caused by getting pumped by strangers all day that means they are up early?

:wackogirl:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:05:36 am by akka76 »

pking_paul

I wouldn't read too much into it. If you are suggesting that pimps rise and shine in time to get the bookings in then I suppose its a thought, but they'd be pimping the girls anyway??

Offline Corus Boy

One minute past midnight is 'Today.'

I suspect that it's a goodnight email check.

vw

If you look at a profile say at 7am and it shows last login today,what does this usually mean as most girls dont get up at this time.I know a girl may login in the real early hours after a late shift but on some profiles that I follow they do it very consistently leaving me very suspicious.I tend to find the more legit profiles login mid/late morning.

Maybe they stay up until past midnight hence today is shown.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Most of the ladies on my hotlist seem to log on to AW between 6am and 8am..... I assume they're getting the kids up and ready for school and stuff but ducking onto AW quickly to check for booking requests.
I dunno why you assume they lie in 'til mid-morning....... In my experience most of them work days, not nights.

Offline Londonpunter30

One minute past midnight is 'Today.'

I suspect that it's a goodnight email check.

That's what I always assume.  But then I know how a time works  :D

Offline lovemachine

well so do I which is why I put that in my first post. :wacko:

Offline stevedave

If they're in your hotlist, you can see what time they last logged in, by looking at your hotlist page.

Offline hantshagger

Maybe they stay up until past midnight hence today is shown.

For many where this situation arises, this would be the case. Some  SP are up - and online -  early, but not very many from my experience, so its likely to be logged in after midnight, from night before (especially the younger ones!).

Offline threechilliman

That's what I always assume.  But then I know how a time works  :D

+1

tcm

5th Musketeer

I know one profile that shows a login even when the owner is nowhere near a computer or phone.  It even showed her as logging in while she was in hospital having an operation!  So I assume AW doesn't register a login at the time it occurs, just when they feel like it, or the profile has been hacked.

Offline Jonestown

I think you are over analysing, some of these girls are very organised, some are not, just like punters.

Maybe she woke up early needing a shit and took the iPad with her, who knows ?

np500

I'd only be interested in if a girl had logged on was if I wanted a booking, may check because if she's not logged on for a week or more she may not be working , as for any other day in her life, nowt to do with me ! And don't see the point in being concerned about it ?

vw

I know one profile that shows a login even when the owner is nowhere near a computer or phone.  It even showed her as logging in while she was in hospital having an operation!  So I assume AW doesn't register a login at the time it occurs, just when they feel like it, or the profile has been hacked.

Or she was lying about where she was.    :bomb:

Offline Jonestown

I think AW have an auto logout system which kicks in after so many minutes idle, and i'd be very surprised if the system ever showed someone as having logged in that day if they hadn't.

raylondoner

For "available today" you can do it days in advance, allegedly.  :hi:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Never heard of it being done in advance. You do it manually every day. It's not automatic.
Most girls do it before they go to sleep but it has to be done minute past midnight obviously.

kamu

Does it really matter who logs in when as long as you can arrange a booking...? :unknown:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

You are correct, it most certainly can be done days in advance. Up to two weeks actually.
 :hi:

5th Musketeer

Or she was lying about where she was.    :bomb:
Actually VW - I knew EXACTLY where she was.