Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking Bollocks  (Read 4126 times)

Offline madeinwales56

I put up a reverse booking a week or so ago for an out call to Hampshire. So far I have received three bids. Two from prossies who mistook the name of town for one in Cheshire (easy mistake to make) and this one Annie English Rose who lives in Telford, Shropshire External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who wrote the following  message to support her bid

Hi Babe, all is fine on your bid for this quite indecent proposal lol but it is ideal just text me to remind me with a firm time and i will cofirm ok .
this is and can be not quite long read lol, to skip reading all this sexy talk just fone me me now instead.
( SexxxY--------Annie English Rose 18------07514636781------- )

On the bright side i have got loads pics on my gallery here over 29 hot and sexy ones real me in flesh...
Give me notice please asap, make sure we have enough time on hand not rushing chilling to enjoy within reason babe.

if i dont answer phone, please text it so much easier and REMEMBER I don't want to miss you

La belle Annie looks like a professional rb bidder amd pg scammer and sounds like she has been taking English lessons from Sergei, no?
If she really is English - well so am I ...

Offline MilleMiglia

I assume that you won't be going ahead with this?

Offline madeinwales56

I assume that you won't be going ahead with this?

After careful consideration I will not be going ahead with this one.

Offline Corus Boy

I have to admit that I've had nothing but success with RB's.

Many of the offers are worth the £2 fee just to read them.

Offline RedKettle

I have just had another RB that came to nothing, although some images now burned onto my eyes that I fear will never go away.

However one of the bids was for a girl in my home city who I might avail myself of at some point - did not accept her RB because my experience of ones at a distance is that they always cancel at the last minute.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have to admit that I've had nothing but success with RB's.

Really ?????   All I have ended up with is a pile of shit.    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline NIK

Really ?????   All I have ended up with is a pile of shit.    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Me too, Jim.
Where are we going wrong?  :unknown:

kamu

Ive had a RB come to fruition a couple of times but generally a waste of time.

Offline Taggart

Ive had a RB come to fruition a couple of times but generally a waste of time.

Ditto. 
£2 is neither here nor there, but when you clearly specify 'do not reply if you have zero feedback' and they reply with a big fat 0, or ask for dress size 6 to 10 and the ones who replay are an 18+ you know you are on a loser.  Pisses me off that WGs cant read basic instructions either.

TBH, I'd rather wade through profiles, cross-check reports and make my own choices. Only me to blame then if it's a crap punt.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ditto. 
£2 is neither here nor there, but when you clearly specify 'do not reply if you have zero feedback' and they reply with a big fat 0, or ask for dress size 6 to 10 and the ones who replay are an 18+ you know you are on a loser.  Pisses me off that WGs cant read basic instructions either.

TBH, I'd rather wade through profiles, cross-check reports and make my own choices. Only me to blame then if it's a crap punt.

It's actually £2-40 now  (VAT)     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I did a RB a couple of weeks ago --------------- despite requesting a slim white girl I got two fat black girls, don't know why I bother.    :rolleyes:

Offline Turtle Z

I've just done one for Manchester. I quoted an outcall for two hours at £200 and some silly cow in her 50's offered to do it for £400.00  :dash:

Offline ayreon010

I have done many RBs.
Most work out simplly because often a reply may come from someone you dont expect. I have one up for Manchester in a few weeks time. A lady from Huddersfield has replied. I would never have looked at a Yorkshire search but its nearer than some are just coming across the Greter Manchester area.

You do have to be aware of the ones who send bids to any within a hundred miles, or the con artist who has had a profile for a few days and is registered as from London.

At the minute its looking good for this one.

Offline PleadInsanity

I don't understand the reverse booking thing, i often see posts offering for more than the average price for a given amount of time? I thought the idea was to perhaps get a better deal?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't understand the reverse booking thing, i often see posts offering for more than the average price for a given amount of time? I thought the idea was to perhaps get a better deal?

What do you regard as "the average price" ?????

I recently offered £130 an hour for an outcall, is that too much. ?????

Robbiebucks

I've had limited success with reverse bookings, and each time I've created one - I will always get strange offers contrary to my request!

What really annoys me, is the WG who bids (for example) the willing to pay price of £150 per hour but her stated hourly rate is well beneath that!  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

What really annoys me, is the WG who bids (for example) the willing to pay price of £150 per hour but her stated hourly rate is well beneath that!  :dash:

Or bids £180 when you have stated £130.   :dash:

Offline PleadInsanity

What do you regard as "the average price" ?????

I recently offered £130 an hour for an outcall, is that too much. ?????

No thats a fair offer. Personally i would say the 'average' hourly rate is around what you have offered for a regular punt.

There is one there at the moment offering £200 for 0.5hrs? And i have often seen people offering £250-£350 for an hour, i just don't get it. Maybe they have some particular fetish they are requesting which i am not privvy to?

I have considered doing a reverse booking a few times but i thought the idea was that you may get a WG that bids and offers a lesser amount than they might regularly charge. 

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I use them a lot, and those RBs with high rates often come up in conversation during the meeting.  My impression from these conversations is that the stupidly high rates offered often mean:

1) The punter is simply a fantasist who has no intention of meeting, but wants to try to strike up some kind of dialogue.
2) The punter is looking for bareback with someone who doesn't openly offer it.
3) The punter is looking for something more than a vanilla punt - hard sports, sploshing, hardcore BDSM kind of thing.

As for the idea being to get a reduced rate, I would say that the idea is to get a rate which is acceptable to the punter.  I have a basic rate I offer for a normal gfe, but I offer more if I am definitely looking for something like anal. And also I sometimes offer more to try to attract people from further afield than the punting desert in which I live.  So it isn't always that I am trying to get a bargain basement rate.

Offline Willyed

With my experience on reverse bookings most of the time the girls that respond are ugly munters, however you will get a gem once in a while.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmyredcab

With my experience on reverse bookings most of the time the girls that respond are ugly munters, however you will get a gem once in a while.

Pretty young girls don't have to beg for business, they are always busy.   :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Another angle is this..... Say you want a punt in Leeds next week. You peruse some profiles and tee up your top 3. Maybe they're all £140 though. So, put an RB out there and maybe one of them will respond and maybe she'll quote you £120.
Yep, it's galling when you clearly state you want a slim attractive 40 yr old and then you get bids from plus-sized kids, TSs and assorted bruisers but, a couple of quid is neither here nor there and as long as you are separately looking at finding your own booking too it should pan out.

Offline jackdaw

After careful consideration I will not be going ahead with this one.

Did you manage to translate what on earth she was on about?

By coincidence I'm spending time in Shrewsbury next month, and did an AW search earlier today to see if it was worth trying to fit a punt in.

It sums up area pretty well that I gave this profile careful consideration...on grounds that IF photo is legit at least she has a good bod. But gut feeling is "bait and switch"....I shall have to continue my break from punting.

Offline Bobbins1973

I put up a reverse booking a week or so ago for an out call to Hampshire. So far I have received three bids. Two from prossies who mistook the name of town for one in Cheshire (easy mistake to make) and this one Annie English Rose who lives in Telford, Shropshire External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who wrote the following  message to support her bid

Hi Babe, all is fine on your bid for this quite indecent proposal lol but it is ideal just text me to remind me with a firm time and i will cofirm ok .
this is and can be not quite long read lol, to skip reading all this sexy talk just fone me me now instead.

On the bright side i have got loads pics on my gallery here over 29 hot and sexy ones real me in flesh...
Give me notice please asap, make sure we have enough time on hand not rushing chilling to enjoy within reason babe.

She's been bidding on my Reverse Bookings - she was going to travel to Leeds for an 1 hour booking for £100 lol.
It's 50/50 for reverse bookings - met some gems but mainly timewasters, no shows

if i dont answer phone, please text it so much easier and REMEMBER I don't want to miss you

La belle Annie looks like a professional rb bidder amd pg scammer and sounds like she has been taking English lessons from Sergei, no?

Offline madeinwales56

James31

I too have done a RB and had Annie English Rose who lives in Telford, Shropshire respond to it.  She put pretty much exactly the same message as the original person posting above - word for word.  Looking at her feedback on AW - not so good.  I think i'll steer clear for now.

Offline ShyGuy.

It's frustrating getting bids like this - I love RBs, but bids like this are always received, without fail.

I just send em a bollocking email to assure 'em most of us ain't that stupid...

weedougie

I like using reverse bookings.

Sometimes wgs bid with prices higher than I was asking. I don't mind that and have, on occasion, accepted them, if they offer something that I hadn't thought of which piques my interest.

Sometimes girls respond who don't have what I'm asking for on their likes list - but they're offering it to me, so I'm happy with that.

Sometimes a girl whose advertised price is lower than my bid responds, offering to accept what I have bid. They can sod off; if I want to see them I'll just call and book at heir usual rate

But it is often the case that I get to consider girls that I hadn't looked at before, which is one of the joys of punting

Offline congo66

I have considered doing a reverse booking a few times but i thought the idea was that you may get a WG that bids and offers a lesser amount than they might regularly charge.

I tend to do them if I'm after an overnight somewhere if I'm away somewhere for work. I'm quite specific on size range and services and only ever put them up for £400.
There are usually 20+ bidders a few £1k(ish) ones which I just delete and some who clearly don't offer the services I've asked for but most are £400 and it's definitely not the price on their profiles. I'll chose one and there are often another 3 or 4 I hotlist and mail and apologise for not picking them but say I'll contact them next time I'm in the area for the same price and I've done that a couple of times too.

There are definitely a few cut and pasters who'll bid for anything and everything but I just block them as I notice them. I'm pretty happy with my experiences of the RB system and it's only a couple of quid you're risking anyway. I'll always have a backup plan and hotlist of girls with phone numbers I can try.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I tend to do them if I'm after an overnight somewhere if I'm away somewhere for work. I'm quite specific on size range and services and only ever put them up for £400.
There are usually 20+ bidders a few £1k(ish) ones which I just delete and some who clearly don't offer the services I've asked for but most are £400 and it's definitely not the price on their profiles. I'll chose one and there are often another 3 or 4 I hotlist and mail and apologise for not picking them but say I'll contact them next time I'm in the area for the same price and I've done that a couple of times too.

There are definitely a few cut and pasters who'll bid for anything and everything but I just block them as I notice them. I'm pretty happy with my experiences of the RB system and it's only a couple of quid you're risking anyway. I'll always have a backup plan and hotlist of girls with phone numbers I can try.

Maybe you would consider doing a review ------------ seeing that you joined in 2013.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline congo66

I made the mistake of using the same id as on AW so thought it wasn't a great idea to review here after realising, I should probably delete and come back with something different.

The last girl I saw after a RB last month retired within a week of seeing her so no point reviewing her and one I saw in Manchester over the summer did the same thing. 'You're one of my last bookings'.... I just think it's conversation until the profile is gone a week later. Thinking about it there are loads of them since 2013 who've retired.... so if I reviewed there'd be no point as they all quit after I've seen them ;o)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I made the mistake of using the same id as on AW so thought it wasn't a great idea to review here after realising, I should probably delete and come back with something different.

The last girl I saw after a RB last month retired within a week of seeing her so no point reviewing her and one I saw in Manchester over the summer did the same thing. 'You're one of my last bookings'.... I just think it's conversation until the profile is gone a week later. Thinking about it there are loads of them since 2013 who've retired.... so if I reviewed there'd be no point as they all quit after I've seen them ;o)

It is possible to change your AW Nic. I know of a few members who change their AW ID every few months.

Offline Corus Boy

I'm also a fan of RB's but I accept you do get some weird bids.

I find that a polite PM requesting a clarification usually works well.

RB asking for one hour at £100 gets offers asking for £160 and checking their profile you see that their normal rate is £120, so I ask politely why would you bid that and why would I accept it?  Often there is no reply but sometimes you get a clarification saying that the higher rate includes Anal, OWO etc, so it is worth asking why.

When offering an overnight for £300, I've had bids from the other end of the country for half their normal rate, suspecting a scam or time waster I again politely ask as to why she would want to travel that far for that low rate.  Again, sometime no reply but the most often received reply is, £300 covers my travel costs and three nights in a hotel so after my booking they will have a three day holiday/short tour in Cardiff with overheads covered.

So for many of the strange bids thereis a good response but as JRC says, you can't miss the 40 year old when you've asked for a legal teenager.

And for £2.40 you do get some good laughs!

Offline RedKettle

Just had a weird experience with a RB.  Had loads of bids and many of them looked pretty good.  However actually getting one booked went badly (will not bore you with details) so it ended up being quite last minute - well 24 hours before.  Comms good and all seemed clear.

She turns up to hotel room and I was alittle disappointed but hey ho, I was horny and raring to go so invite her in and begin the proceedings.  I hand over the money and after counting it she pulls a face and asks what this is?  Not sure what to answer I state the obvious - £120 as agreed on the RB.  She says but the RB was for another evening.  Now on the basis that possession of the cash is all important in any dispute with a WG I managed to get that back before stating that no it was always for this evening.  Something of a stand off developed and it was awkward, I was horny but thought sod it I am not giving in and paying more.

I started to open the laptop to prove it but thought the mood had gone and would I want her teeth around my cock if she was pissed about the cash.  I suggested that she left which she did.

For my own satisfaction I checked the RB and yes it was for that evening.  I sent her a friendly email just to say that.

I get a text back after a while saying that yes I was right, she was sorry and could she pop back up?  Well by then I had contacted another girl from the RB who was on her way over - but in any case I was not going to let her back in.  She then tried to persuade me - WTF!!

Such odd behaviour - cannot decide if it was just a try on to up the fee or a genuine confusion.  But in any case if she thought she had agreed £120 for another evening why not just accept it for that evening and earn something rather than just head off.

Not quite sure how to rate the review - negative or neutral?  Views?

Not thinking things could get worse I looked forward to the next girl turning up - to then suffer the worst punt for many a year.  That will be the subject of a review eventually!!

Offline Home Alone

Fwiw, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one on here to give that a BIG Negative. And mainly for the reasons you've already given.

It sounds like she was trying to con you out of extra cash; pure and simple. Respect to you for standing your ground.

Sad that your approach wasn't rewarded in the later session.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:07:20 pm by Home Alone »

Offline Bobbins1973

I had one similar, agreed price and then day before sent a message saying someone else had asked for a booking but she would attend mine if I matched the price.
I said no, take the other booking and surprise, surprise got a message saying other person had cancelled and was now available with my orig offer
Didn't meet her in the end as didn't know what stunt she may try in the room

Online Ahalfa Carling

Oh, she is still at it.
I put in a RB for way up north, and she was the first to reply with the following

yeah My sexy Teddy Bear,

i am just a simple text away

i am very interested[:D,

here my number 0755-414-**** to get me pronto.

Its maaah, awesome little Oral loving Annie Rose ,

a young Gothic Chick your Burning Angel Cutie.

I am that Girl You would find in most Nite Club now you are too old to enter.

Perhaps even that saucy waitress from a sleeazy Cocktail Bar or dirty Gentleman

Club..

If you are turn on by my words see the proof i have the ultimate stunning hot

pictures..... that should soon put you off right away lol..on veiw in my gallery on

my profile with rock and roll in my heart For all you secret

rocker on here.

Take care Sexy Bear..

TEDDY BEAR???

lets just say she has been deleted.

(Just for fun I had a look at her feedback - seems she is a routine RB bidder/scammer!!)

Offline Mr_Shins

If you put in a reverse booking and get 20 replies and 19 of them are useless at least you have one good one, and that's probably all you need.

You can get great discounts by putting in reverse bookings - usually longer ones rather than 1 hour. So it's easier to get 2 hours for £200 and some have even got overnights for £250. It is of course a risk making a long reverse booking as you won't know them but it is a way to sometimes get the discounts.

I have met some of my favourites through reverse bookings. Others have come via UKE and through reviews here, and one or two via a feedback chain.

Offline Londonpunter30

It's like punting hit and miss.. do your research and go from there..

Agree if you want a longer punt you can get great deals.

The more notice you give the better the replies

Offline Bobbins1973

It's like punting hit and miss.. do your research and go from there..

Agree if you want a longer punt you can get great deals.

The more notice you give the better the replies

I'm going to put up a cheap one for Manchester as down next month - wish me luck

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have had many good RBs over the years. Yes there are replies from far away, goofy bids, and there are bids for more than my maximum fee - additionally to good bids.

But mostly I have had good results and fun. I always describe myself nicely and give a wide age range, and explain what interests me in polite rather than lewd language.
Sometimes it has been incalls in a certain area. Sometimes it has been outcalls to my hotel. The comments apply to both.
HP

EM69

Generally my experience has been poor. Usually girls paying no attention to what is being asked for and the location. Sometimes thery are hundreds of miles away.

Offline Mr_Shins

For me the biggest problem with RBs is the way it's done on A/W.

I'm looking for compatible partners for my weird fetish tastes. But the booking system is based primarily about a location, time and amount, and not what you're going to do.