Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Indian Reena, Glasgow  (Read 2557 times)

4 review(s) for exotic indian reena (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Duration: 1 hour

Price: £150

Bit of a spur of the moment punt this one from a fortnight ago. Partial as I am to a dark, dusky maiden I noticed Reena's ad on AdultWork, felt a stirring down below and decided to give her a call. She was up in Glasgow from Birmingham on tour and had based herself in a flat in Partick.  Easy to get hold of on the phone and very friendly, she was happy to see me at just a couple of hours notice. She texted me over a postcode and asked my to phone when I got there, which I did, but then she gave me more specific directions to her flat. At the time I found this a bit of a faff and slightly disconcerting but she explained she always did it for security reasons.

The flat itself was a new build and immaculate inside. More importantly, behind the door and greeting me with a smile was the equally immaculate Reena. Facially very pretty, with long, thick, dark hair (tied back), lovely white teeth and big brown eyes.  She says she's in her late 20s in her profile, which I reckon is accurate.  She also says she 7 and a half stone too though, which, at 5' 6", I reckon isn't!  She's curvy, in a nice way, with a lovely set of tits and a nice firm bum.  Physically the only slight flaw was she had a tiny bit of a belly - nothing major, think Scottish Sophie for any of you who've seen here - but nothing too unsightly.  I wouldn't be giving her a positive if she'd had a full blown muffin top! I'm not expert on dress sizes but I reckon she's about a size 10. Very nice legs and a stunning pair of feet (foot guys, take note). Overall, she's a very good looking girl.

The friendly nature I encountered on the phone earlier certainly wasn't put on. She had a kind of cheeky sense of humour and down to earth manner which put me at ease very quickly. Definitely no airs and graces or pretensions about her, she's the kind of lassie I reckon you could have a really good laugh with on a night out or on a date.

Oral both ways (she was nice and clean down below!), FK (but not DFK, which was disappointing), sex in mish, doggy and cowgirl. Nice dirty talk too, which always does it for me. We were finished (or I was) just before the hour was up and had a blether before parting ways.  If I had to sum up I would describe it as a very professional GFE.  I got the impression she's a seasoned pro but a seasoned pro who still loves her job. I hope she comes back to Scotland soon (I think this was her first visit in a while), because I'd definitely be interested in seeing her again.

External Link/Members Only

godwulf7

Nice to see Reena up North again.  I first saw her in 2009 on a double booking in Aberdeen with a really hot black lady, and they were both immaculate.  Funny, trim and wild, both of them.  When I saw Reena again in 2012, she seemed sort of flat, and a lot less fun than she had been.  She was seriously uptight, and had stopped CIM, which had really been one of her specialities. Nice to see she has seen sense again, as OWO and CIM were worth admission on their own.  She would always be funny, I reckon, and a nice girl too.  Hope she comes back to Aberdeen.  She may be bending the truth on her age a wee bit though, as she was early/mid twenties about eight years ago......  bet she is still good though!

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Nice to see Reena up North again.  I first saw her in 2009 on a double booking in Aberdeen with a really hot black lady, and they were both immaculate.  Funny, trim and wild, both of them.  When I saw Reena again in 2012, she seemed sort of flat, and a lot less fun than she had been.  She was seriously uptight, and had stopped CIM, which had really been one of her specialities. Nice to see she has seen sense again, as OWO and CIM were worth admission on their own.  She would always be funny, I reckon, and a nice girl too.  Hope she comes back to Aberdeen.  She may be bending the truth on her age a wee bit though, as she was early/mid twenties about eight years ago......  bet she is still good though!

Oh really?  The cheeky wee besom!   :D

I thought she looked about late 20s/early 30s, but she wouldn't be the first WG to fib about her age. 

The good news is, she still bangs like a barn door on a windy day.  I hope she pays us a visit again.  :)