Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sarah at Blair Street Edinburgh  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Rassilon

I visited Blair Street Sauna in Edinburgh earlier today, the only girls available were Sandra, Sarah and Courtney. (Unrelated, but Courtney seemed to be in a mood, she was sulking, snappy and made it quite obvious she didn't want to be there, not a good first impression at all) I chose Sarah, she seemed nice enough, beautiful body, fantastic peachy bum, though I found it a bit weird that she giggled a lot, even at things that weren't supposed to be jokes (she giggled when I said I've paid for half an hour, for example).

So in the room, after a massage and some small talk, Sarah started with owo. She wasn't bad by any means but she did get a bit bitey as she was sucking. She then put my cock in between her tits and gave me a titwank, which is always great, though I did notice that she made a lot of weird noises during both the oral and the titwank, I'm guessing she thought they were sexy? Either way, we went on to doggy style, then missionary, and finished with her on top. She was enthusiastic all the way through, and while her moans of pleasure were encouraging she did kind of over-do it (or perhaps I actually was sending her to ecstasy. Who knows?).

This was a decent punt, and Sarah's a lovely girl. She's not as good as Vivienne, also of Blair Street, but she's still worth checking out.

Offline Wonderwall88

I've seen Courtney have full blown arguments in the lounge with other customers. She's a head case and very unpleasant. Surprised she is allowed to get away with it.

Offline Rassilon

I've seen Courtney have full blown arguments in the lounge with other customers. She's a head case and very unpleasant. Surprised she is allowed to get away with it.

Yeah she did give off an unpleasant vibe. In the lounge I was about to get a glass of water and she just said "I'll get it!" in a really aggressive tone. I can't imagine how she would've been if I chose her for the punt. Sarah's far from being the best girl I've seen in a sauna, but I realise looking back that it could've been a LOT worse.

Bomber23

Who would you say was the best looking girl in BSS ?
Sounds like sarah might have been a little tipsy !!!
Any EE girls in BSS ?

Offline Wonderwall88

They are practically all Eastern European mate. Sometimes there isn't a single scot to choose from. Looks wise I would say most of them are average with a couple of stunners thrown in. 
Courtney is Scottish but I would rather stick my cock where the sun don't shine.

Offline foreverchanges

Probably the perfect illustration of the decline in standards in the saunas.
Behaviour like that, especially at Blair Street, would not have been tolerated in the past .Well remember Anna,the lass from Tenerife,who had been there some time,getting her marching orders for similar behaviour.

Bomber23

Wonderwall thanks for info, Im not keen on the romanians so who is the best looking in BSS ?
I want to punt a stunner for a change lately its been average looking girls i go for who do anal but im going to try the stunners so who do you think wonderwall ?

Offline Wonderwall88

That's a hard one. I guess Julia was the best looker when I was there. Leggy slim and blonde.

bbb

Talking of BSS stunners, did Christina ever make a re-appearence?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 06:35:27 pm by bbb »

Offline Wonderwall88

Don't think so. She was gorgeous but no chemistry in the room.

Offline foreverchanges

Don't think so. She was gorgeous but no chemistry in the room.

+1
Ice maiden doesn't come into it. :(

Offline Wonderwall88

Yep. Was a bit like shagging a blow up doll. That's when I realised it's not all about looks.
Btw Julia is Romanian. I realised quickly they are all told to say they are from different places but when they think there is no customers in the lounge they all converse in roma. There are no stunning Scottish birds in there but daisy is lovely and has always been good when I've seen her. Is she stunning definitely not but her warm nature often makes up for that. I go with her when I want a decent vanilla punt in bss. She doesn't move mountains and won't be a model anytime soon but she is rather lovely.

Offline bigmike32

Rang up blair street today and they were all roms that were working so i didnt go in.

Offline danns

Hi guys just a wee bit to put in was working a way from home and on the way back put in an evening in bss it was a treet for my self and the Courtney girl was on at at first it good to see a Scottish girl in a sauna . I picked hur and she is moody and thinks see nose it all typical crash and burn .seen it before. Got big ideas
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac