Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutecurvysub (AKA Scottish Kara) - Glasgow  (Read 2112 times)

8 review(s) for Kara Putain (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline S.X. MacHine

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Glasgow's a bit out of my range but I bit the bullet and drove through the rush hour to get there yesterday evening, attracted by the submissive offering as advertised on her AW profile. We met in a city centre hotel, having conducted previous communications in an efficient manner.
The magic door opened and I went in to find CCS in black lingerie with heels and hold ups. She's curvy but as advertised, so no surprise.
Immediately felt comfortable with her friendly and welcoming attitude. So we chatted briefly about her limits and agreed a safe word. Pretty standard for a BDSM meeting.
I brought along some nipple clamps, a flogger and retraining stuff and put her through her paces. This seemed to get her in the right mood for more convention activities; OWO, reverse oral ( she has a clit hood piercing: very nice) and ended with penetration, front and back. She is experienced in anal and is very much into it which is a refreshing change from WGs who advertise it only to find a 'discretionary' reason not to do it.
The hour flew by but she was in no rush to throw me out and we chatted aimiably for a while after. She's a bright lass and good to talk to. She is part time, low volume and genuinely enjoyed the sex which makes for a good punt.
If BDSM isn't your thing, she'll do GFE. I left satisfied and would see her again.

Offline AVGscot

Nice review mate. All the decent subs on here seem to be Glasgow based. Gonna have to make the trek through myself.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Nice review mate. All the decent subs on here seem to be Glasgow based. Gonna have to make the trek through myself.
Yeah; bugger all in Edinburgh to tickle the dominant types. This lass ticks a lot of my boxes. Glad I went West.

Offline nervous1

Nice review.  Seen her during summer (sorry for lack of review) and found her great.  I only took the GFE but she encouraged me out of my comfort zone to go a bit further.  If she trusts you then she will willing to do things that most WGs won't.  No clockwatcher either as she has limits to who she sees so I think she leaves an hour at least between punters so going over your time a bit is not a problem.  A genuinely nice professional lassie who loves to be treated like a whore in the heat of the moment.