Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Vivastreet  (Read 3317 times)

Pipelayer98

Bradford city centre meet The Gatehaus Apartments. Booked 30 mins for £60.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good. Texted time and place. Small apartment kept clean and room warm and cosy.

Opened door wearing tight dress showing off her tits and big black booty. Boner. Peck on the cheek then paperwork completed. Undressed me while chatting then straight to blowjob with condom. Asked if she would do without she ask for £10 more. As I didn't bring any more cash with me I refused. Anyhow I was feeling very sensitive down there I didn't mind it felt good. Oral ok nothing special she fondled my balls a bit. Wasn't DT said my member was larger than the average bears lol.

Next I got her on her back legs akimbo and gripped those big black tits and suck the life out of then while I rubbed my dick over her pussy. Eventually sliding it in and giving her a pounding. Next onto doggy ramming it in skapppnv her big black booty. 5 mins like that and I had to pop all inside the condom.

Chatted while I got dressed found out she been doing this for a while secretly for the money and she didn't live up here came up from Birmingham every so often for a payday has many regulars apparently.

All in all nice lass good but standard punt nothing to shout about. Would have love to do anal with her but she wasn't having any of that. 30 mins over peck on the cheeks on the way out. No kissing never mind DFK. Left satisfied.

Offline johnstoves102938

Thanks for the review pal.

How was her english? Is she British?
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Pipelayer98

Her English was fine normal I'm sure she was British born no African or Jamaican accent

Pipelayer98

I've seen her appear about once a month on VS. I think she's been around quite a while. Thought I'd take the punt this time sick of eastern euros. Someone should have told em we voted brexit lol

Offline johnstoves102938

I've seen her appear about once a month on VS. I think she's been around quite a while. Thought I'd take the punt this time sick of eastern euros. Someone should have told em we voted brexit lol

Thanks. Haha dont be too harsh on the Poles. We like them (mostly)

Rocky Maivia

I think I have see it somewhere that she is a bare backer I will try to find the link and post it

Rocky Maivia

Here is the link ... cannot be 100% certain she is a barebacker but I will let you lot decide

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58805.0

Offline mrfishyfoo

Here is the link ... cannot be 100% certain she is a barebacker but I will let you lot decide

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58805.0

Oh dear  :dash: :dash: :dash: that's damning isn't it.

As a punter the only thing you can ever be certain about is your last pox test result from the GUM. BUT and this is the BUT even that's only ever 99.9%.

Offline johnstoves102938

As a punter the only thing you can ever be certain about is your last pox test result from the GUM. BUT and this is the BUT even that's only ever 99.9%.

My instincts were that she was a barebacker. So decided to ask for bb via text and she didnt deny bareback. So probably a barebacker. A V O I D . I do have a screenshot of the covo but my phone wont let me upload it due to a memory error. Might attach it later when im on the PC

Pipelayer98

Forgive me for my ignorance and my naivety should I be worried?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Only you can answer that fella.  :unknown: :unknown:

The lesson, if there is one to be learnt, is that search is your friend.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rocky Maivia

Now that is the million dollar question

Offline mrfishyfoo

Now that is the million dollar question

Yeah and the dilemna is how to answer it without appearing to be judgemental.  :dash: :dash:

Pipelayer98

Any answers won't be tested as judgemental.

Pipelayer98

Offline ruffler

you had a skin on dude - all ok

Pipelayer98

Had a visit to GUM clinic results came back and.....

Pipelayer98

Cleaner than a bishop on Sunday  :lol:

mediumjoe

you were just about to get a gob full , this isn't a TV reality show.
Anyway you got away with it this time ! Research, it's too easy to get caught by a lowlife bb skank .

PS . There's been some pretty dirty Bishops as well .
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:25:10 pm by mediumjoe »

Tallboy2

Incubation period for chlamydia and Gonorrhea is 14 days. Syphilis 3 months. Hiv slightly less i think.
So 3 months after sex, get tested - only then can you be 99.9 percent sure youre as clean as a......

Offline mrfishyfoo

Incubation period for chlamydia and Gonorrhea is 14 days. Syphilis 3 months. Hiv slightly less i think.
So 3 months after sex, get tested - only then can you be 99.9 percent sure youre as clean as a......

Correct which is why I'm a very familiar face at the various pox clinics I frequent.  :lol: :lol:

Tallboy2

Correct which is why I'm a very familiar face at the various pox clinics I frequent.  :lol: :lol:
Nah you just fancy the nurse!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nah you just fancy the nurse!

You must be fucking joking...he's a right pig.  :lol: :lol:

Tallboy2

You must be fucking joking...he's a right pig.  :lol: :lol:
Maybe we could 'spitroast' him then??

Offline mrfishyfoo

Maybe we could 'spitroast' him then??

Stop it my cuppa just flew across the room.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: