Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Caroline Glasgow  (Read 1695 times)

4 review(s) for English-Posh-Totty (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Happyjose

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1st time I have seen this girl, and overall a first class experience.

Nice easy comms. Likes to speak on the phone before confirming, but with a great phone manner and a sexy cut-glass accent this helped build anticipation.

Easy to find location in a modern flat just over the Southside.

Nice looking MILF, Big natural firm tits, good figure overall, though she never got completely naked, keeping a basque type thing on and stockings, though the bra came off straight away. The pics on her profile don't give much away, but are accurate, as seems the age, though I'm not great with these things. £130 for an hour seems reasonable. I think her price recently went up to £100 for 30mins, which had put me off, but when I saw it had come back down I went for it.

Started with a decent massage. Don't usually bother with this as it's usually a time-wasting tactic, but Caroline put a bit of effort in, with teasing and various low whisperings about what she's going to do to you. Nice bit of OWO, very deep and slow. Fucking in various positions with just the right amount of dirty talk for me.

Quality shower and fluffy towels for those that give a shit

No rush, was happy to let her lead. Was actually good to talk to afterwards, not the usual prossie inane bullshit. Enjoyed it and would go back. YMMV

Offline Rossco100

I've seen her twice in the past and went miles over time both times,enjoyed both visits and she is indeed a very sexy posh milf.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

BigIank8212

Yes agree with above saw her myself recently lovely lady with posh accent and wonderful
Sexy massage