Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aroma Sensual Massage - Barwell TOFTT  (Read 5646 times)

Offline BigNinjaBoy

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Had been looking/researching for a massage place to call into that day and was going to be in the general vacinity of this place anyway so thought I'd give it a go. Glad I did!!
This place in new, only been there for a few weeks. Had seen it on Vivastreet (aroma-sensualmassage.com) Rang the number and was advised that they had a slot for me and agreed a time. Was told I could use the front or rear entrance...I guess the latter was to offer some discretion. I'm not from around the area so had no issues using front door, which is shop front like with all blinds shut etc. Parking available on streets nearby. I didn't have any issues parking but it was mid afternoon. It is a small town centre, so there are other shops about plus traffic and other shoppers etc so those localish might want to use the back door.

Upon entry I was met by the owner, who wasn't bad (sorry cant remember her name). There was still a little work to do inside, but nothing bad to report on this. The owner introduced me to Roxy who was going to look after me for the hour. Roxy was dressed in a short black number with hold-up stockings on, and straight away she had good banter and worked on making the visit easier. She had long dark hair and an ample (real) cleavage. I was offered and took a shower, just as I was drying off Roxy knocked the door and came in. As I stood there butt naked with a semi on, she proceeded to join me and stripped off in front of me to reveal a lovely pair of tits and shaved pussy.

So good so far.

All the while the banter was light and entertaining. Onto the bed face down. I was then oiled up with it being ran into the butt crack, making me think 'all areas' were covered.....I was right, they were. The massage was light with lots of brushing up against me with her hands and tits etc. I was told to touch her and nothing was off limits, so a good roam around followed.

With all the handy work being done in between my thighs as I lay on my front, I was getting ready and she seem to sense this and advised that I could shoot as often as I wanted in the hour. I wasn't sure if I could manage twice in the hour, so asked instead if I could massage her. She gladly accepted and jumped onto the bed as I got off. It was at this point I decided to ask how far I could go and what was on the menu etc. Was told that 'no entry' 'FS' or 'oral' was allowed, but that I could rub anywhere and everywhere.

I oiled Roxy up and gave her my best massage, whilst all the time she was playing with the old fella and sack giving them all a good tug. All very nice. I was all over her like a rash and although it was not a full insert, it was pretty close and I was visiting all areas and having a good feel around. I blew my load all over her tits. she had a good smile over this and asked if I was OK. I was and had enjoyed it very much.

Thinking this was now over, but with still 15/20 mins of the hour to go, Roxy insisted that we go for round two however without any time in between, I wasn't sure if I could, but back onto the bed I went doing as I was told.

It was then that she revealed the secret weapon. A full sized electric hand massager. She asked if I had had one of these used on me before.....I hadn't, she asked if it was OK to try....it was. FUCK ME!!!! I was back up and ready for action within about five mins and I was getting some of the most intense sensations I have ever had as she ran this machine all around the old fella and sack. All I can say is she never touch me aside from with this machine and for the last 15 minutes or so of the session, she brought me to the edge and back again about 5 or 6 times, with the last time me exploding again. It was brilliant!!! and she knew what she was doing.

She cleaned up and I took another shower. It was then that we sorted out the paperwork with the owner. I paid £85 for the hour plus tipped £25 (was all I had on me). I know a lot of you are going this is a lot for no FS and I understand it is, but we're all different and I have to be honest and say I had the best experience ever with a young good looking girl even without the FS and it was worth it to me. Absolutely I am going back, based on the beauties they have listed on their site still to try out.

Offline oakwood

Offline BigNinjaBoy

They certainly are for Roxy who was the girl I saw. Admitted the pictures are a bit jazzed up to make them look professional but she was the girl in the picture for sure. I haven't seen any others yet but have no reason to suspect anything but what you see. I will report back as and when I get back there.

Offline imran1234

how much did you pay? was it just the hourly rate or a bit more for hr x2?

Offline Naitch88

Hey man, this might be a dumb question but is there any OW or FK included with these massages?

Offline BigNinjaBoy

I paid £85 for full hour body to body and then gave a £25 trip to Roxy. No there was no OW or FK with the service

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sounds a great experience, nice review matey.

Offline dirkdiggler583

I am often that way, was wondering was the tip because you had to much fun or was the tip for the HE's ?

Offline BigNinjaBoy

DirkDigger, the tip was for the service overall which was very good, friendly, and no rush but mostly because of the method towards the second shot, which was her use of the hand massager around my tackle, it was so intense and I was feeling so good, I thought what the fuck. she didn't ask for it or put a hand out etc, I had it so I gave it with pleasure.

Offline webpunter

A good find OP - as new place.  Good to have 'on file' should i be in the east mids with an hour or so spare
Charlize is a fit-as milf.  Some commentary on here.  I've done some reviews.  Although she ain't on the schedule @ the mo

Offline Nigel57

I was quite enthusiastic to give the place a try, until I googled it. There has been quite a lot of discussion about the place in the local press and some have complained to the council, not because of any problems but because they don't want it in their back yard - Barwell is quite small. I don't want to get caught in the crossfire if someone decides that publicing the punters is how to get it shut.