Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-Chan - Leeds  (Read 1725 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline regular_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 for 1 hour outcall to Leeds City Centre hotel

i contacted Kayley via AW Mail and requted an incall even though she wasn't showing as available on the off chance she could accomadate.
got a reply quickly saying she could make an outcall which i accepted and put through the AW booking system

contacted Kayley on the day of the booking and she confirmed the meeting and asked me if there was anything special requests.  there weren't

message her the hotel details and the room number.  then waited.  got a text saying traffic was bad,  which it was, and she would be a little late,  turns out is was only 5 minutes late.  wich was fine and she was clear that i would get the full hour.

Kayley arrived looking very smart in a short dress and once her coat was removed her ample breasts were looking very inviting.
shes a very attractive girl and the photos in her gallery are spot on.

We sorted out the money and she started kissing me,  then removed my trousers,  got on her knees and gave a great blowjob.

We got undressed on the bed and i was in the mood to go down on her.  so did.  and after removing her pants was very happy to see a lovely trimmed pussy.  I'm getting fed up with everything being shaved so it was nice to some hair that was well maintained.
Shes a sensitive girl and loves having her clit licked.  she made all the right noises and was getting very wet.

It was then my turn, i have no idea how long the blowjob lasted but she was betweeeen my legs for what seemed ages, and her BJ technique is second to none.  she can bring you to the edge so many times... i never wanted it to end.

had a bit of a 69 on the side then on with the condom and we did it doggy.  which was great,  we both really enjoyed it but i did oen thrust too many and alsmost shot my load there and then.

Thought it was best that Kayley then finished me off as i was very tired anyway,  which she did and i was more than happy when she offered to swallow the lot,  and boy,  it felt like a volcano erupting when i eventually came in her mouth.   :yahoo:

we then had quite a good chat for about a further 20 minutes before her taxi arrived. so the booking went well over time and she is no clock watcher.

All in all it was a great hour with a very attracitve and sexy intelligent woman

Thoroughly reccomended

Tallboy2

Thanks bud.
I have to see this girl soon

Offline dboy74

Great review.

After the increasing positive reviews on here and her manner on UKE, I have placed her on my HL now.

Offline Herman1000

Offline anonyorks

Yeah and me, I keep missing the boat to get to see her every time. 100% my bag  :dash: