Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester tips  (Read 926 times)

Hornyguy_81

Down for the weekend in Manchester with the mrs. Thinking about nipping off for a quick punt while she shops, any recommendations? Tried aw but too many profiles to wade through.

Was hoping for some expert local knowledge.

Before anyone asks what my preferences are, I'm open to anything and everything as long as they come highly recommended  :hi:

Markwillo1878

Down for the weekend in Manchester with the mrs. Thinking about nipping off for a quick punt while she shops, any recommendations? Tried aw but too many profiles to wade through.

Was hoping for some expert local knowledge.

Before anyone asks what my preferences are, I'm open to anything and everything as long as they come highly recommended  :hi:

Your on a weekend break with your missus! Just treat her properly instead!

Hornyguy_81

She's always treated properly  :D

Hornyguy_81

Eyeing up Slim-tattooed-slut, anyone able to give any info on her?

Treehouse

Hmm you might not be able to work your schedule with the accuracy needed. Good indies tend not to suffer either short notice or lateness.
Try picadilly or cosmo if your in town. Sheridans or ladybirds migjt be close enough if your at the trafford center.
Dont forget to add a review

Offline Adaza

Hello, if you're around Central Manchester try Akira aoki, highly recommended and quite central location from memory.

Hornyguy_81

Hello, if you're around Central Manchester try Akira aoki, highly recommended and quite central location from memory.

She looks outstanding mate cheers, I'll investigate further :drinks:

Offline Adaza

Enjoy mate, make sure you book in advance. Best to send her a message on AW first. Rates aren't the lowest but she's a good punt.

Offline mexicola

Eyeing up Slim-tattooed-slut, anyone able to give any info on her?

Post an AW link. There is a Manchester WG with a similar name and a lot of bad feedback on here

milo

Tried aw but too many profiles to wade through.

Try to find out where she is wanting to shop. Trafford Centre or the city centre?

Find out the first part of the postcode, and then do a search on AW having filled in the proximity tab. That may result in a more manageable number of profiles.

Hornyguy_81

Try to find out where she is wanting to shop. Trafford Centre or the city centre?

Find out the first part of the postcode, and then do a search on AW having filled in the proximity tab. That may result in a more manageable number of profiles.

External Link/Members Only

That's the lass....

Hornyguy_81

Yeah cheers for the heads up as soon as I posted the link I clocked it. Shame because visually she looks fun!

Offline gentlemanmcr

And 7 reviews of which only 3 are green......

tcm

Hi tcm, my first time in for a while. Ive seen Slim Tattooed Slut twice now and she is good, and is exactly as the photos. I will post review when time presents. GM

Offline Allnewman

Hi tcm, my first time in for a while. Ive seen Slim Tattooed Slut twice now and she is good, and is exactly as the photos. I will post review when time presents. GM

I thought she seemed abit disinterested and no kissing not fair from Blackfriars road

Hornyguy_81

Get this review up mate  :hi:

ziggy1969

I have had good experiences in both Piccadilly Selecta and Cosmo parlours, both already mentioned, also Cherrys is another parlour which is handy for Piccadilly Gardens.

Offline delta69

ask cueball for some recommendations  :thumbsup:

Hornyguy_81

I have had good experiences in both Piccadilly Selecta and Cosmo parlours, both already mentioned, also Cherrys is another parlour which is handy for Piccadilly Gardens.

Cheers for the info but I wouldn't be touch the saunas/parlours.