Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo Lee - Adultwork  (Read 1472 times)

7 review(s) for jasmine sweet girl i (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BIGnarsty

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Location - Newcastle City Centre (same location as 'Hot Thai Soda')

Price - £60 for 30 minutes

As there wasn't a review about this girl here and I remember someone asking about her I though I would TOFTT as I do like them Asian girls. Communication via text and meeting was arranged, arrived at location entered the apartment and was led to the bedroom which is decent. Paper work taken care she popped out whilst I went into the bathroom to freshen up. She arrived and we both got undressed she started with light a body massage to get warmed up then followed by OWO and slipped on the condom for some sex, we tried a few positions and then finished off with a wank wiped down and cleaned up there was still a few minutes left so we just sat chatting and stuff but all in all a worth it punt.

Her pictures on her profile are hers I think apart from the first one, she has got a tattoo on her leg from her knee down so am assuming that isn't hers maybe am not sure, and her age isn't correct she looks older than 21 late 20s perhaps

Anyways I do recommend seeing her since it wasn't shit and it wasn't the best just a decent punt to be fair, comment down below if I have missed anything out or would like to know anything else and I  hope you guys liked the review.

Online frankc

This girl has a couple of reviews from down here in Sunny Manchester, pretty mixed bag but may be of use now she's up North.. :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118352.0
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 11:42:22 pm by frankc »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've asked admin to add the numerical link to bring reviews up.   :hi:

Cheers Frank  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 11:55:05 pm by daviemac »

Online frankc

I've asked admin to add the numerical link to bring reviews up.   :hi:

Cheers Frank  :thumbsup:

No problem Pal..

Offline portable

Thanks for the review. I'm really on the fence about seeing her. If she wasn't so attractive I'd not bother so I'm just thinking with my dick. Still, if she tours, she might not be around for long... decisions, decisions.

Offline maxxblue

Anyways I do recommend seeing her since it wasn't shit and it wasn't the best just a decent punt to be fair...

Although she is currently on my hotlist, from your comments I would rate her more as a neutral than a positive.

Online jarrovian

Although she is currently on my hotlist, from your comments I would rate her more as a neutral than a positive.
+1

Offline BIGnarsty

hmm true I should of, there wasn't really anything wrong with so didn't find the need to be anything other than positive but my comnent you highlighted does make it seem as a neutral

Offline BIGnarsty

Thanks for the review. I'm really on the fence about seeing her. If she wasn't so attractive I'd not bother so I'm just thinking with my dick. Still, if she tours, she might not be around for long... decisions, decisions.

you should see while shes in newcastle she's apparently going Scotland after a couple weeks then back to her country