Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I a pimp?  (Read 2432 times)

thatguy

So
Had an awkward private message from a forum member accusing me of being a pimp!

I'm putting this up here to dispel any such ridiculous rumours.

I have written 58 or thereabouts reviews of hookers; ranging from agencies to individuals.
The fact I use one agency more than others suggests only that, that particular agency is doing something right at that moment in time.

So for any other would be keyboard commandos, don't PM me with pathetic allegations.

water bottle

So
Had an awkward private message from a forum member accusing me of being a pimp!

I'm putting this up here to dispel any such ridiculous rumours.

I have written 58 or thereabouts reviews of hookers; ranging from agencies to individuals.
The fact I use one agency more than others suggests only that, that particular agency is doing something right at that moment in time.

So for any other would be keyboard commandos, don't PM me with pathetic allegations.

Sorry mate, I was messaging from my phone and auto spell must of kicked in. It was supposed to say Gimp. :thumbsup: :wacko:

np500

Well I recommend Kandice and SJ all the time, does this make me there pimp, no, it's a punting site and it's about recommending various girls and services, you see far more girls than me T G , stands to reason you'd have more reviews etc, my choices are Indy , yours mainly agency's stands to reason most of your reviews will be agency girls, I can see what has happened here , and I guess most who read on here can guess most of the detail , but we need each other's backs on here, no need to be accusing each other of stuff we can't and don't need to prove, a couple of posts have obviously got the backs up , but let's not let it get out of control, if I had the money I'd be banging these girls as well as seeing the others that I do not pimp for !

Offline Corus Boy

TG, don't worry.  When you first landed there seemed to be a lot of your focus on certain agency girls but I believe you earnt the trust of the members of the Welsh board.

It can be a surface problem that I know well because like you my focus was in a limited direction.  For two years I punted at the Newport Road, St Peter's and Broadway shops and Broadway is still my go to place.  All my reviews were the Chinese girls from those places.  My regular attendance rewarded me by giving me a Monday morning phone call from either the Telephone Girl or Auntie to brief me on 'the new girl.' Also a look in on Monday to check the girl out, visually, was offered.  I would report back on here as to what I'd seen, or maybe sampled.

I began to worry about my role on here but a few core members assured me that my reviews were fair and accurate, as were my non-Asian reviews, very similar to yours.

So stick with it TG, you have my and I'm sure many others confidence.

Jester269269

As Red says if we rate a SP guess we all pimps then.
Personally I've liked your work and only due to your reviews would I consider breaking my duck on an agency.
Your quite an advocate for agency punts and that's shown me another angle TBH. Never considered it prior to your healthy reviews.

Me I just say fuck the haters.

Welsh boards always been great minds thinking alike as I've seen in my brief spell  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

No your a valued member of the board and you'll probably be the 1st Welshman I think to hit the mighty 100 review score. You Tofft girls out and share that info with us all,can't ask for any more than that really and I for one appreciate that.

Unfortunately the more you post the more popular you get you will always have Trolls trying to dig you out.

Fuck em block em or ignore them but keep on posting TG

Offline punisher

a pimp
i would say you are a lucky man having agency,s give you a bell hey thatguy can you road test our new girl for us. fucking magic
we like reading your reviews on the agency girls. thats what it is all about fuck them and review them keep up the good work :thumbsup:

thatguy

Cheers boyos!

I'm feeling a bit fragile though, as I've been called something unspeakable!  The person who messaged me called me .........a COCK!

Don't think I can sleep tonight knowing that someone thinks I'm a cock......no.... wait, that's right, I couldn't care less  :wacko:

Husqvarna360

Accurate impartial feedback with a true reflection on the experience is what a contribution is all about, we have  some variations in what we look for in a punt and the ladies (I prefer to call them ladies personally)  that we visit may be excellent for one and not so good for another punter. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The important part is to keep it accurate and remember it's all about fun. :lol:

This is a good forum with some valued good contributors.

:drinks:

vw

Cheers boyos!

I'm feeling a bit fragile though, as I've been called something unspeakable!  The person who messaged me called me .........a COCK!

Don't think I can sleep tonight knowing that someone thinks I'm a cock......no.... wait, that's right, I couldn't care less  :wacko:

Wouldn't worry about it sounds like a dick who isn't brave enough to accused you on these reviews of yours.

To top yours, I was called Welsh once.   :scare: :scare:

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope Thatguy changes his mind and returns to the forum.  As Hugh says he's a valued member of our board.

Offline mrdiamond77

Wouldn't worry about it sounds like a dick who isn't brave enough to accused you on these reviews of yours.

To top yours, I was called Welsh once.   :scare: :scare:
[/b]

I have lost count of the number of times I have been called English.   :crazy:

Offline mr big

TG u know what u are end of if its who I think it is he was mouthing off on another post and I posted something to say hang on a moment anyway TBH the guy is not worth a thread just forget about it and enjoy your punting

thatguy

Cheers Mr Big.

The individual sent a childish message then blocked me so that I could reply. It ended with 'Cock'.
Just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to air their views in public.

Anyhow, over and done with. Got a couple exciting punts lined up, but one can not kiss and tell  :dance:

Offline mr big

Jester269269

TG...
Not my biz. But you report PM to admin??
Sure they would ban such behaviour  :thumbsdown:

thatguy

good shout

It could turn onto a he said she said sketch lol

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

TG, with the top notch tottie you review, "lucky bastard" is the phrase I'd use for you, not pimp

As I've said before, this is a terrific forum and there's room for debate, disagreement and gentle piss taking. But not snide commentary.

So please don't be put off by this. Keep the top notch reviews, on top drawer SPs, coming.  :hi:

And let's hope this Welsh board continues to be as supportive as I've always found it to be 

Offline aazbo22

TG, let me get this right - he called you a pimp, then called you a cock?............................ I suppose 1 out of 2 aint bad  :D :D :D

jokes a side - I  personally believe you to be a valued member of the welsh board and you back up this by great reviews, amazing advice and good banter  :drinks:

SeekingtheTruth

Probably someone who is just jealous because you punt more regularly than them and at a higher budget.

Quite sad really. I wonder if they will have the balls to admit to it and apologise.

np500

I'm jealous of T G , jester , Hugh and the like of there volume of punting , but I cheer them on and would always help if I can, I enjoy reading about all the fun these guys are having and stuff thay get up to, ain't that what it's about , FUN  &  RESPECT, to fellow punters and the girls we see , so much better than what's on the t v , keep it up , that's all I can say .

Asian Hunter

TG keep doing what you love doing. They are just jealous because they can't get any.

Keep up the good reviews.  :hi:

Jester269269

I'm jealous of T G , jester , Hugh and the like of there volume of punting , but I cheer them on and would always help if I can, I enjoy reading about all the fun these guys are having and stuff thay get up to, ain't that what it's about , FUN  &  RESPECT, to fellow punters and the girls we see , so much better than what's on the t v , keep it up , that's all I can say .

:drinks: not sure on that front Red.. I'm just an ugly cunt  ;)
Thing is in this hobby it's as you say grass ain't always greener. Was always envious that you lads in the Capital had the cream up there.. Mollie,Kandice,Annabelle etc without tapping into the Agencies.

As you know I'm just a lazy punter if I could have just seen MM every fortnight that would have kept me content.  ;)

It was mentioned previously about just going to Cardiff to punt but as you know sometimes we get let down for various reasons. So time being my biggest commodity like to punt local. In spite of a couple of trips to Bristol but with ER121 comms etc. You know your not going to be let down.

Was fortunate In Swansea to be between Liv and SJ so splitting back and fore was ideal.

Having moved now though the two on my H/L haven't come to fruition.  :dash: so back to drawing board. And with Real life events currently on priority one. Hobby has to go on back burner  :thumbsdown:

But still enjoy banter here on Cymru board as it's a tight bunch with great banter and back watching if you like  :thumbsup: apart from a minor few as TG found out. To those I say feck em  :timeout:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Jester

Out of interest, what's the East Midland board like? Good banter? Supportive?

Jester269269

Jester

Out of interest, what's the East Midland board like? Good banter? Supportive?

GP I haven't been on it TBH.
Think golf nut and fishyfoo are top guys. But I seem to spend more time on UKE at present..

But looking at all other boards in general. On the review side us taffs seem to have a majority of positive reviews.. lol check some out and there's more reds than Old Trafford on a home game  ;)

Lol in short looks like you fookers stuck with me  :dance:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Interesting. Wonder if we have better SPs? Or are we more charitable in our reviews?

np500

Always welcome here jester, ( you can take the Welshman out of Wales !  ) your welsh and from here, one of us for life , you get my drift .  On the sp front I do think we have some great girls and thankfully most near or in Cardiff, you can get a good time for various times and prices and on the main I think by far the majority of us are respectful of the girls we see, I'm sure thay'd let us know if not the case.

Jester269269

Always welcome here jester, ( you can take the Welshman out of Wales !  ) your welsh and from here, one of us for life , you get my drift .  On the sp front I do think we have some great girls and thankfully most near or in Cardiff, you can get a good time for various times and prices and on the main I think by far the majority of us are respectful of the girls we see, I'm sure thay'd let us know if not the case.
:hi: :drinks:
Greener grass and all that... I gotta get up Newcastle in Jan  :D
Wall to wall up there...think gonna do me own tour  ;)

np500

See, your making us jealous again 😄, hot bed up north, if money was no object I'd live up there for one month a year !

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad to see that TG has decided to stick around.  Always found the Wales board to be very friendly and helpful, even though I am biased.

Offline mrdiamond77

:hi: :drinks:
Greener grass and all that... I gotta get up Newcastle in Jan  :D
Wall to wall up there...think gonna do me own tour  ;)

I look forward to reading about your future exploits in the North East Jester.  I have heard it's good for girls up there.  :drinks:

Jester269269

Lol it was went I had my sin bin  :timeout:
That blooming uke is marvellous  ;)

np500

Two words J, Brooke  knights 😜

Jester269269

Two words J, Brooke  knights 😜

:thumbsup: heat seekers on target acquired  :drinks:

punterinwales

TG

why don't you just name the person who accused you of being a pimp, otherwise members may be thinking it someone it wasn't

Jester269269

Think TG done right TBH and acted with discretion.

No point turning it into a bun fight.

TG can report the message to admin, it's his call at the end of the day.

:hi:

Offline Mil 34

Don't let it turn into a witch hunt. You've done the right thing. Personal messages are just that , personal.
Move on and keep the Welsh board as harmonious as ever. After all we are all on here for one thing.
Happy punting

np500

Spot on boys, and while I'm typing paddy power is doing paddys punts on talk sport, always brings a smile .

punterinwales

Don't let it turn into a witch hunt. You've done the right thing. Personal messages are just that , personal.
Move on and keep the Welsh board as harmonious as ever. After all we are all on here for one thing.
Happy punting

I agree but TG brought this to the forum voluntarily, like getting half the information.

Pvt messages should stay as that but when brought to the open forum....

Jester269269

Haha yip was listening. And he was in his pants!!!

Jester269269

I agree but TG brought this to the forum voluntarily, like getting half the information.

Welcome Punter, surprised you being a newbie here your more interested in gossip  :unknown:

My first few days here were taken up looking for the best Gash  :hi:

punterinwales

The best is easy to find, the best value not so lol

apologies if my posts are above my station

Offline Corus Boy

There's no underground in Cardiff, so post away PIW.

Offline Mil 34

I personally would rather not get involved in petty disputes.
We are all here to assist each other, if two members on here want to call each other out by personal messages then that's up to then.

Obviously it's better to leave the two members alone to sort their own shit out together

Offline bastogne

i must confess i did suspect something was amiss when i read the review thatguy did of " 1803tempting "  but since seeing this thread i browsed through all 60 plus reviews
and in no way do i doubt his identity as a genuine punter
in fact i wish i had his ability to walk when confronted with a bait/switch or ugly girl that doesn't look like her advertised pics :)