Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illicit Liaisons - Jenna  (Read 748 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, 

Looks like Jenna is a new girl at Illicit Liaisons, just wondering if anyone has seen her.

I am arranging visit so will give feedback after booking but if anyone has already met her would be great to see some feedback.

Thanks  :drinks:

Husqvarna360

I didn't confirm booking in the end with Jenna, do another day maybe. :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

She looks great,  nice tits n legs

Go get her Tiger Grrrrrrrrrrr  :wacko:

Offline mrdiamond77

She does look nice.  I am still a little unsure whether to use Portfolio or Illicit Liasons for my first agency punt next month.  This girl may swing my vote.  :rose:

Offline MikeBWales

I can definitely recommend Illicit Liaisons, have had several very smooth transactions with Savvie and her girls this year.  Great communications, great venue and a great time always had!!

Offline mrdiamond77

I have seen Savvie herself a couple of times this year so I would use her agency for sure.  Girls look great.

Husqvarna360

Hi mate,  I have visited both agencies and have enjoyed both and the service at Portfolio is 1st class and I have been a frequent punter there recently and had a excellent results.  Kelcie at illicit is very good but is taking a break at the moment.

I decided not to book this lady in the end and went with a lady elsewhere that I have had some excellent bookings with.

Punting at the agencies is new to me but have thoroughly enjoyed it as a change to the independent ladies. 

What ever you do enjoy  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

I usually go indie but would like to try an agency girl.  Thinking of Bambi or Fleur at Portfolios and I was thinking of seeing Kelcie.  Maybe I will see Jenna now.