Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton ... tigercub101  (Read 2913 times)

KUMBY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am an old guy who doesn't get sex at home any more. That is probably why I have a constant feeling of extreme sexual arousal, but as I also find it almost impossible to get an erection I can't properly satisfy it with a wank. Every few weeks I visit someone who can release the pressure for me, but it isn't that easy.

Although they are kind enough to an old man, I feel like a paedophile when a woman in her 20's is teasing my cock with her pussy. Then if the manage to get it hard, it is embarrassing to see their reaction at how small it is.  I have tried older women, but they it just won't work. Then I found Kimberley and what a lovely person she is.

Exactly like her pictures with a beautiful smile she met me at the door of her nice house in a good neighbourhood. Looking  younger than her 47 years, she is not a skinny waif but a real woman that I wanted to cuddle. Her short wispy dress that had me wanting to hold her tight to me. A welcoming kiss and she led me to the Tigers den. After using her shower we sat on her bed and kissed before she had me laying face down and naked, massaging my back. I could have enjoyed the massage for longer, but I was mindful of the minutes ticking away and wanted to cram as much in as I had time for. That said, Kimberley is not a clock watcher and in fact I didn't even see a clock to watch. Laid on my back she cuddled up to me and her soft smooth skin soon had me wishing my cock would spring to life. Her bubbly boobs with their small pert nipples pressed into my face made my balls ache and the using all her charms she actually got me stiff enough to be able to roll on a condom, then sitting astride me she felt exquisite as my poor semi hard cock slid back and forth, sandwiched between her sweet moist pussy lips. I almost got enough of an erection for it to slip inside her but at the same time the excitement gave me the feeling I was about to cum any moment and ejaculating would mean an immediate finish my fun for the day.

I held back and I guess she felt it getting limp, so she got off and after removing the condom she proceeded to bring it back to life with her mouth and gave me a gorgeous blow job, definitely the best I have ever had. She had asked me to warn her when I was about to cum and as she was prepared to take me unprotected in her mouth then I had to respect her wishes and not cum in there. Next, my cock was between her tits and this time I was so tempted to relax and let my spunk cum all over them. But not being sure how she would react to that I held on and it went down, but Kim is not one to give up and with a handful of lube she wanked me until I could resist no more and she drained me of every drop. I still had no idea of the time, except it must have overrun, but she was in no hurry and we sat chatting until I went to the bathroom to freshen up. An excellent experience, thank you Tiger, I want to cum again if you'll have me.

kamu

At best this sounds like a case of white knighting. At worst the pro$$ie herself posting a fake review. Im calling BS and going with the latter.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:00:06 pm by kamu »

Offline nigel4498

At best this sounds like a case of white knighting. At worst the pro$$ie herself posting a fake review. Im calling BS and going with the latter.

Couldn't agree more.
and if you are genuinely the old guy she claims it's a free punt if you're 100.

Offline Jamboney

Im calling BS and going with the latter.

+1

As soon as I started reading I was under the impression a bloke hadn't written this.

kamu

Couldn't agree more.
and if you are genuinely the old guy she claims it's a free punt if you're 100.

Following a trip to oxfam to get appropriate threads maybe i should spend a few hours in the tub to "wrinkle up" and pop along for a free punt?

Offline nigel4498

Review moved to SE board and KUMBY aka tiger club banned.

Offline Jake-

Some years ago I visited this woman. She was very fat I expect she still is! She lived in what I'm guessing is/was a council estate. Her Flat was a house split into two flats. If I recall correctley it had a shared path to the door and could hardly be described as discrete. The service she provided was, I suppose average. I have never been back.

Clarkey

Surprised "Kumby" didn't accidentally slip in the word "handsome" that his heroine has been so fond of over the years.

Seen her profile for years and never felt the need. That decor and a pine bed :scare:

Dusty phone

Offline cueball

Bloody hell, she's not happy, everybody on here is in the post reports  :lol: :lol:

The tigercub is roaring  :lol: :lol:

Tigercub101

It's nice to see you care enough to write about me.
Just a shame that you have never been to my home.
Have a nice day

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

Tigercub is a member here now, and a fucking whinging one for sure, has reported four of you as "haters"  :sarcastic:

Her profile (while it lasts)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=88740

Just looked at her profile and her age seems wildly out, quoted at 47 yet the picures show someone nearer 67 than 47  :scare:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:16:18 pm by James999 »

James999

She's now reported me as a Hater as well  :yahoo: I only found out about her with all her reports tonight  :sarcastic:

She's also PMd me, so obviously she's not got any bookings coming in, no surprise there then  :sarcastic:

Why doesn't she come and chat to us on this thread instead of just reporting and whinging  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:56:14 pm by James999 »

Offline cueball

She's also PMd me, so obviously she's not got any bookings coming in, no surprise there then  :sarcastic:

I too have just had a pm from tigerblub  :lol: :lol:

She's an angry woman  :sarcastic:

James999

She wasn't very angry in the PM she sent me, I think she hoped it may turn into a booking  :sarcastic:

What did she say to you?

Offline cueball

She wasn't very angry in the PM she sent me, I think she hoped it may turn into a booking  :sarcastic:

What did she say to you?

She thanked me for my interest  :wackogirl: and told me I had nothing better to do  :sarcastic:

Oh, she said she's happy  :sarcastic: but I didn't believe her  :lol:

Tigercub101

Oh guys !!!

I am more than happy to chat to you here.
Of Course I have no booking's tonight.
I don't work on a Sunday.

Didn't you read my profile ???
Good evening to you both gents.

Ps here is a little picture to show you what your missing out on !!!!

Offline cueball

May be because > External Link/Members Only

Aaahh, yes, the sisterhood....that could explain it.  :sarcastic:

But :sarcastic: I think she likes me  :lol: she's not reported me as an hater  :sarcastic:

There's time yet though
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:18:50 pm by cueball »

James999

But :sarcastic: I think she likes me  :lol: she's not reported me as an hater 

Perhaps she's hit her report limit for the day  :unknown:

If you look through her posts she's got serious form for reporting / whinging & touting  :music:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=88740

Offline cueball

Perhaps she's hit her report limit for the day  :unknown:

If you look through her posts she's got serious form for reporting / whinging & touting  :music:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=88740

Yes, I know, I've had a look  :sarcastic:

She's mad now.... apparently we're all haters on here   :lol:

Oh and by the way, Jake says she's very fat  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

I've been PM'ed as well but on a lighter note, External Link/Members Only  :lol:

Offline cueball

I've been PM'ed as well but on a lighter note, External Link/Members Only  :lol:

She's pm'ing all and sundry.... I think she's trying to get me in bed, the flirty mare  :sarcastic:

James999

She's now whinging about kumby being banned  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 10:05:13 pm by James999 »

Offline The_Don

She's now whinging about kumby being banned  :sarcastic:

He was banned for:

Touty trash review

Offline cueball

James999

She's pm'ing all and sundry.... I think she's trying to get me in bed, the flirty mare 

You may want to rea d this thread and watch the Video before you give in to temptation

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122983.0

Offline The_Don

You may want to rea d this thread and watch the Video before you give in to temptation

1.24 GB, I've got a lot of hard drive space. But some things are not worth the space, IMO.

Offline cueball

:lol: :scare: :scare: :scare: I'm playing hard to get

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Ok so which of you is her bitter ex as she states in one of her many reports?  :rolleyes:

I have a feeling if she keeps up the constant reporting just because she doesn't like what is said she may be the next one banned as she is coming across as a bit  :crazy:

Offline nigel4498

PM me too and threatened to bite my dick off  :scare:

kamu

Bloody hell, she's not happy, everybody on here is in the post reports  :lol: :lol:

The tigercub is roaring  :lol: :lol:

Thats the funniest thing ive seen all day! Talk about bitter! :lol:

James999

PM me too and threatened to bite my dick off

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: Whatever you did must have pissed her off, she didn't offer anything like that to me  :sarcastic:

Admins back, she's now left the building  :music:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 08:24:37 am by James999 »

Offline The_Don

Ok so which of you is her bitter ex as she states in one of her many reports?  :rolleyes:

I have a feeling if she keeps up the constant reporting just because she doesn't like what is said she may be the next one banned as she is coming across as a bit :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

Banning reason: Posting trash

I am more than happy to (be a :wackogirl: PM and report ) chat to you here.

Corrected for you and looks like you win the prize  :P

Offline cueball

Offline nigel4498

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: Whatever you did must have pissed her off,

All I did was agree to Kamu's post about whitenighting  :unknown:

Offline Jamboney

She PM'd me offering to give me KUMBY's number so I can discuss the review with them  :sarcastic: just saw the post reports as well. Deluded and glad she's gone

Offline madeinwales56

And she sent me a private message which read "I'm doing fine thanks !!! Even better now you have put all that up about me. Thanks for the business". Strange really as I haven't asked her how she was and even more strange that she thanks me for the business as the result of a negative review. This prossie is just full of shit as well as providing a shit service, lying on her profile, being considerably bigger than she suggests, turning up for an outcall not wearing what she promised and "forgetting" her toys.
After reading her posts on here before she got banned I can only guess that punters would visit her out of sheer curiosity just to see if she really is as obese, crap and crazy as she really is. It definitely wouldn't be for even a half decent service.