Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe cumss - Lincolnshire - Stamford  (Read 3053 times)

2 review(s) for Chloe Cumss (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ok so this will be my first post to this. I really felt like I had to share this because I thought I was really onto a winner due to how dry the rest of Stamford, Peterborough and The Deepings are. I rang to discuss a meet, she sounded really enthusiastic, she was keen to wear the clothes I had asked for and seemed really pleased for the meeting.

So I go round at the time we had arranged, rang her to let her know I was here. I waited for 10 minutes then she texted me to say she was running late and she'd be 20 minutes. I was kept waiting for a further 40 minuets before I decided to ring her, no answer. I texted to ask what's happening waited 5 minutes then rang and got nothing. I gave up and went home.

Needless to say I was pissed off. I jumped on AW and emailed her for an explanation on why she decided to dick me around. If she wanted to cancel she should of said. I noticed on her reviews that I'm not the first this has happened to.

Has anyone else had experiences like this or even with her? How do you deal with them.

:thumbsdown:  External Link/Members Only

Sureshot

You did the right thing by posting here. Any members thinking of booking her in the future will now be able to see shes a cunt.

Not a lot you can do ow except move on and try to find a well respected hooker.  Slim pickings in your patch im afraid though!

Offline Chezzie John

Lucky escape. I wish she'd done that to me as it would have saved me £130. One to avoid

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sorry to hear of your wasted time matey but the warning for others  is appreciated.

Offline hitman33

She did the same to me too, I wasn't too bothered at the time but like they say., a lucky escape for us both as I've heard she robs and steals from punters!

Offline Jack Sinn

Lucky lucky escape she's a con artist. Most likely had a guy lined up to come round and pose as her bf to scare you off and try to steal your money but he didn't show up. I'd advise avoiding this one at all costs

Offline Paulpunting

Hi All,
Check the below link, same lady and new profile? Thoughts?
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Bangers and Gash

In an ideal world, useless pro$$ies like her would knock it on the head and get a job stacking shelves in Tesco.

Offline robnotts69

In an ideal world, useless pro$$ies like her would knock it on the head and get a job stacking shelves in Tesco.
I think she usedto work with Little Tara in Grantham/Nottingham and were known for stealing from clients

Offline Slimjim75

I saw her in Stamford and as it happens wasn't a bad service , bit rushed but I shot in her mouth at the end ☺, there was a couple voices in downstairs room and I thought I mite get a visit from her fella but being a big guy he maybe thought  ether of it lol

Hi All,
Check the below link, same lady and new profile? Thoughts?
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If it is her then she needs to be avoided

Offline Jack Sinn

If it is her then she needs to be avoided

+1