Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insatiable Sophie - Edinburgh  (Read 2711 times)

11 review(s) for Insatiable Sophie (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

somefun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good comms by text.

Flat  - Tenement flat near Cannonmills

Looks - I'd bid 32-33 on age.  Dressed in short tight dress, body as per pics  :).  Facially looks a bit plain Jane (I'd like to see what she looks like with war paint on as she had a natural look).  Long hair down to her bottom (blondish).

Great enthusiastic service provider - no mucking about putting money away - pretty much just enough time to chat to break ice and get paperwork out of the way before enthusiastic DFK started. 

Had to break off to complete getting undressed, and she had the arse and confidence to do the peeling off thong down her bum and bending right over.  Kinky enough for me already, but when I saw the two day old hand sized proper bruising on her arse her appeal went considerably up. Seemingly she had been to a "club", I did not inquire if that was on duty or in her civvy life.  If she is up for a proper spanking  / caning I might well stretch to a hour next time.     :)

Some OW including, playing with great touches  of hands on balls  / etc.  Good energetic BK and shagging (again lots of DFK).  Finished with a no hands BJ that seemed to go on for ever (including a couple of deep throat bits).  I don't know if it was an accident or her technique but she managed to hit a spot on the edge and keep me there for ages before I shot my load.

A good no rush enthusiastic energetic service provide with good chat at the end.  No OWO or licking of balls etc but she does provide her likes with great zest and enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 07:30:16 pm by somefun »

james_edinburgh

£150 is too much for 1 hour considering she does ow
if she charged less would book her more often

somefun

£150 is too much for 1 hour considering she does ow
if she charged less would book her more often
[/quote

Agreed her pricing is a wee bit strange for an hr.

Many girls price at £80 for 1/2hr and £120 for hr, so her 1/2hr price at £75 looks OK but her 1 Hr price is high.  Far better having two separate meets than 1 under here pricing structure.