Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxannabellxx Southampton  (Read 1548 times)

1 review(s) for xxannabellxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hantsolo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I originally fancied a massage and H.E but neither of my preferred choices were available, so decided to TOFTT and took Annabell up on her 30min £70 offer. I do like a submissive girl and thats what caught my eye.

Communication via email was ok and she gave me her number and address, she's in the Woolston/Sholing area. Arrived and parking was easy although not the most discreet of places being a masionette and having to walk past a couple of other properties. But nobody else was around.

The property was clean, but cold as her heating had broken down. An oldish sheet was on top of the duvet, but again this seemed clean to the eye.

Looks wise she has a better figure than the photos. Nice pair of natural tits, a good arse and a sleeve tattoo on her right arm. She does look a bit of a lesbian with her short hair although she certainly likes cock and couldn't wait to suck me (without)

In terms of service, she is very sub. She liked to be spanked when being fucked, held down, lightly choked and fucked really hard. Everything apart from the oral was covered, the kissing was light (no DFK sadly) and I had a good time.

Would I return? Maybe, I wouldn't see her for an hour but as a quick hard fuck to fill a need she was good.

LookNoHands

Interesting. I was considering her at one time to try fisting as she said she could do it (many girls will say 'I'll try' knowing full well it won't happen but too late to walk) However, lack of feedback on here had me hesitate. Sounds like she would be OK so she's back on the 'To DO' list again :-)

Offline Hantsolo

Interesting. I was considering her at one time to try fisting as she said she could do it (many girls will say 'I'll try' knowing full well it won't happen but too late to walk) However, lack of feedback on here had me hesitate. Sounds like she would be OK so she's back on the 'To DO' list again :-)

I'm confident that she could take a fisting, certainly seemed very submissive