Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Mia - Nuru Massage + Sex, OWO & Kissing - Haringey / Bounds Green  (Read 9374 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

Its been a while since my last sensual massage review on UKP - I only decided to write this one because the session included sex, oral & kissing, so more befitting for a punting site than those rub n' tug massage reviews! A special thanks to one of our new members Dalek37 for bringing Mia to my attention here

I've only had one nuru massage prior to this in 2013/14 with Emma Butterfly Touch - which was also combined with sex but it wasn't a good experience for me. The gel wasn't the authentic stuff, not warmed properly either and I got cold very quickly which ruined the entire session and put me off ever having another nuru massage again.... until NOW!

Mia's profile really caught my attention! She has a lot of excellent AW feedback, is a qualified masseuse and her pricing is very reasonable - for £100 you get A LOT for your money!!!  She is also an attractive girl, at 33 with a very toned body and lovely eyes

Mia is based in a modern, spotless and spacious apartment, less than 5 minutes walk from Bounds Green station.  Very friendly girl, excellent comms.  She uses authentic nuru gel, which is quite expensive and a lot of prepreation goes into the session.  A special rubber sheeting is used on the bed, the gel is warmed up and the room is well heated.  She takes hygenie very seriously and a shared shower kicks proceedings off.

Within minutes she was slipping and sliding all over me, what an awesome sensation with the nuru gel and this continued when I flipped over.  A seemless transition to OWO, followed by a rubber on and protected sex to completion.  She isn't keen on FK but was happy to offer some form of kissing throughout the session.  The session ran well over the hour and there was absolutely no sense of clockwatching.  Cheaper sessions are available at 70 for one hour, which replaces the Nuru for a Hot Stone massage and you get also get sex, owo and kissing in that price too, but if you've never had a Nuru, I'd recommend it.  Its very sensual and slippery.

Not something I would indulge in regularly but as a one off, it was a fantastic experience  :yahoo:

Offline Dulmenite

A most interesting review . This sounds like a visit to Mia is on the agenda . A question if I may , how was the massage ? I must admit I do enjoy the back / neck / shoulders getting a good rub . How about location ?  Main road , or well hidden up an alley ?  Many thanks .

Offline dubhcarr

good review thanks.......I like this girl..with the interesting tattoo on her back....she was having trouble with some jerk which is a shame cos she is a very nice girl........

Offline Jellaby

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

Its been a while since my last sensual massage review on UKP - I only decided to write this one because the session included sex, oral & kissing, so more befitting for a punting site than those rub n' tug massage reviews! A special thanks to one of our new members Dalek37 for bringing Mia to my attention here

I've only had one nuru massage prior to this in 2013/14 with Emma Butterfly Touch - which was also combined with sex but it wasn't a good experience for me. The gel wasn't the authentic stuff, not warmed properly either and I got cold very quickly which ruined the entire session and put me off ever having another nuru massage again.... until NOW!

Mia's profile really caught my attention! She has a lot of excellent AW feedback, is a qualified masseuse and her pricing is very reasonable - for £100 you get A LOT for your money!!!  She is also an attractive girl, at 33 with a very toned body and lovely eyes

Mia is based in a modern, spotless and spacious apartment, less than 5 minutes walk from Bounds Green station.  Very friendly girl, excellent comms.  She uses authentic nuru gel, which is quite expensive and a lot of prepreation goes into the session.  A special rubber sheeting is used on the bed, the gel is warmed up and the room is well heated.  She takes hygenie very seriously and a shared shower kicks proceedings off.

Within minutes she was slipping and sliding all over me, what an awesome sensation with the nuru gel and this continued when I flipped over.  A seemless transition to OWO, followed by a rubber on and protected sex to completion.  She isn't keen on FK but was happy to offer some form of kissing throughout the session.  The session ran well over the hour and there was absolutely no sense of clockwatching.  Cheaper sessions are available at 70 for one hour, which replaces the Nuru for a Hot Stone massage and you get also get sex, owo and kissing in that price too, but if you've never had a Nuru, I'd recommend it.  Its very sensual and slippery.

Not something I would indulge in regularly but as a one off, it was a fantastic experience  :yahoo:

Her profile suggests only covered oral, so is she happy to do OWO?

Offline Bassman

Thanks for your re ire.

You say toned, but appears she's got a belly. Can you confirm? I've always skipped past her in searches cos of that.

Expl1cit

You say toned, but appears she's got a belly. Can you confirm? I've always skipped past her in searches cos of that.

You need to be well toned to carry out a Nuru massage as it requires a lot of control, so she has good muscle tone in her arms and legs.  I can't say I noticed a belly but I wouldn't say she has washboard abs either.

Her profile suggests only covered oral, so is she happy to do OWO?

The profile does just suggest Oral in the enjoys list, but OWO was provided and delivered without asking.

A most interesting review . This sounds like a visit to Mia is on the agenda . A question if I may , how was the massage ? I must admit I do enjoy the back / neck / shoulders getting a good rub . How about location ?  Main road , or well hidden up an alley ?  Many thanks .

I would say a Nuru massage isn't really much of a massage, but its more slippery fun.  She is a trained masseuse and has a proper massage table in the room, so i'm sure it would be possible to tailor your session to get a good rub, followed by the more energetic activities.  I did enquire if she offered straight sexual services, but she said that there is always a proper massage element to the session, and the extras are just extras.  The location is a discreet block of flats, on a side road,, parallel to the main road.  The entrance is hidden to the side of the building.

Offline Jim7519

Such A shame she is far away from central London...1 hour trip from where i am..She is exactly my type..If anyone knows a similar girl closer to central London please let me know

Offline lewishamguy

From the pictures, she looks a bit of masculine.  :sarcastic:

Offline Belgarion

Such A shame she is far away from central London...1 hour trip from where i am..She is exactly my type..If anyone knows a similar girl closer to central London please let me know

My thoughts exactly, I will save her to my HL for now. You never know

peter296

very interesting. May visit her when I can. thank for the Good review

Expl1cit

My thoughts exactly, I will save her to my HL for now. You never know

I don't quite understand why Bounds Green is SO far from Central London  :unknown: 

We live in one of the best cities in the world with excellent transport links.  In context, its just 19 minutes from Kings Cross on the Piccadilly Line to Bounds Green - you also get free parking & no congestion charge if driving.  I rarely punt or travel to North London but if someone kicks my interest, I will go.

Offline Jim7519

I don't quite understand why Bounds Green is SO far from Central London  :unknown: 

We live in one of the best cities in the world with excellent transport links.  In context, its just 19 minutes from Kings Cross on the Piccadilly Line to Bounds Green - you also get free parking & no congestion charge if driving.  I rarely punt or travel to North London but if someone kicks my interest, I will go.

Well I guess you have more patience than me or I am not enough motivated.. ;) ( or too old,,)

Offline Bassman

North London just needs better pickings. But otherwise, very easy to get to.

Offline bediscrete

I saw Mia about a year (or more) ago. She was then offering FS not massage. It was ok (apologies I didn't do a review) and I recall she was particularly interested in why I punted which made me uneasy for some reason. (It was obvious from my wedding ring I was married). She had a boyfriend (or said she did) so maybe that's why she moved on to massage.

Expl1cit

Well I guess you have more patience than me or I am not enough motivated.. ;) ( or too old,,)

She is exactly my type

I'm one of the most impatient people you will meet  :rolleyes:

But if a punter says and I quote she is exactly my type, then proclaims he will need to make a journey in comparison to Michael Palin - Around The World In 80 Days, to get from Central London to Timbuktu... or rather Bounds Green, its unlikely to be impatience or a lack of motivation.  I'll go with the last option mate haha. 

Offline dubhcarr

From the pictures, she looks a bit of masculine:sarcastic:

she is very cute but has thick butt and legs........

Offline Kaluuu276

Mia has been my regular lady for a while now.

I remember punters threads seeking a professional masseuse who provides sexual services at budget price.
Have sent pm's to a few and given her some popularity.

If you want a sensual lady who is polite, caring , gentle but not into PSE then go visit her.
I had OWO from my very first visit and she is enjoys receiving it too.

Her Hot stone Massage is a must to ease those cold aching bones after a long day at work.

Online pumps

From the pictures, she looks a bit of masculine.  :sarcastic:

It's that brow bone and those sunken eye sockets lol.... from the neck down I wouldn't have any issues juicing her.  :sarcastic:

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. She looks bit old and not a great looker. £100 for an hour including sex and OWO seems a good price. However, not sure I would go for her.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:23:41 am by pisceanuk »

Offline dizietsmae

I will definitely give her a go, and might even make it a double day with one of the other cheap whores in wood green, good area for it  :drinks:

Offline punk

Mia has been my regular lady for a while now.

I remember punters threads seeking a professional masseuse who provides sexual services at budget price.
Have sent pm's to a few and given her some popularity

If you want a sensual lady who is polite, caring , gentle but not into PSE then go visit her.
I had OWO from my very first visit and she is enjoys receiving it too.

Her Hot stone Massage is a must to ease those cold aching bones after a long day at work.

Sounds like her management.

Offline Jim7519

Sounds like her management.
The AW link doesn't work anymore. She left ??

Offline punk

The AW link doesn't work anymore. She left ??

Still works except that her phone is not being displayed therefore she may well be on holiday.

Offline Jim7519

Still works except that her phone is not being displayed therefore she may well be on holiday.

Is she back ?

Offline Jim7519

Mobile displayed, logged in yesterday.
Has Anyone seen her recently ?