Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BSS(Edinburgh), girl with glasses  (Read 1950 times)

Nnbobof

Have just used BSS in Edinburgh and met a very sexy Bulgarian girl; long dark hair, glasses, beautiful slender hourglass figure and the most perfectly enhanced boobs I have ever felt.

Started with her DFK and rubbing those perfect pert ones around my head and shoulders. She then started OW(me having had a shower, obviously), and I almost exploded immediately. She said that she is kinky, but not that kinky, and so does not do CIM(I was too much of a gentleman to ask, she volunteered this detail). We did a bit of mish and doggy, but the OW was that good I though fkit and got on my back again. It didn't take her long for me to unload as she had got me in such a state. She kept a soft but firm grip on me until I was almost completely limp, so the after spunk fealing was nicely protracted.

Half hr £70. Not a bad price considering the quality. I got a 5minute cuddle at the end, plus a bit of happy chat about the two leaders of those countries with the most nukes!

Offline Wonderwall88

Sounds to me like Sandra. She was always too quiet for me in the lounge. Might give her a go. Her pal Sara is crap in room though.

Online bigmike32

I thought owo is a standard service in bss.

Nnbobof

I forgot her name as soon as I she gave me it; it won't be her real one anyway!

OW is standard? That's interesting to note; the best value for quality puntang in UK massage parlours is Manchester, but OW is never guaranteed to be offered, and only ever is for an extra £10-£20.

Online willie loman

Sounds to me like Sandra. She was always too quiet for me in the lounge. Might give her a go. Her pal Sara is crap in room though.

Cant be Sandra unless she has had her boobs done, she is almost flat chested, though she has nice nipples, Sandra is worth a punt in my view.

Offline Edina

Offline TKovac

Think you keep missing the last letter there

OW = oral with

OWO = oral with out
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Nnbobof

Online bigmike32

I thought you meant ow instead of owo it is an easy mistake to make. No owo is an automatic neutral for me.

Offline well_ung

like the look of Sandra, but never had her

think that will change soon  :D

Nnbobof

she did owo more than willingly, it wasn't even asked for!

shame there was no cim finish, but her knockers more than made up for it