Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunnies Massage - Elephant & Castle - London  (Read 2969 times)

Offline ERIC_SHUN

External Link/Members Only

Second visit to Bunnies and this time it was the Spanish Masssge which was a hot oil massage of back and legs which was very relaxing with a little bum play. Turning over I enjoyed the masseuse in her topless glory and enjoyed 'respectful touching.  Nipples were pretty responsive and big and I was dying to suck on them - I may ask next time. Great tit wank and I was finished off by hand with lots of hot oil.  Not bad for a full 30 mins for £50. It was the same lady as last time,  blond, quite pretty,  late 20s?, about 5' 4'' and probably a size 8/10. Very nice boobs.
Venue is fit for purpose and is a ground floor flat on Rockingham Rd about 5 mins walk from E&C tube station.

I willl revisit.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:23:59 pm by ERIC_SHUN »

fredpunter

If it's not a silly question.... is the actual massage any good?

Offline webpunter

Any more of the same & i'm going to PM NIK + Admin & suggest you receive a week ban  :lol:

If it's not a silly question.... is the actual massage any good?

Offline webpunter

Any resemblance to this pic External Link/Members Only
Which given the file reference i assume not !

Venue is fit for purpose and is a ground floor flat on Rockingham Rd about 5 mins walk from E&C tube station.

fredpunter

Any more of the same & i'm going to PM NIK + Admin & suggest you receive a week ban  :lol:

I was being serious for once ... I enjoy a good massage and 50% of the time go to a local place where naughties are never offered but the massage is always excellent ... and last week they charged me £55 for the hour. 

£60 for a top less hour long massage from an attractive lass with a happy ending sounds good value to me ... but only if the massage is good. If you've got to lie there enduring a rubbish massage for 50 minutes before the fun starts I'd just get grumpy.

Offline webpunter

I was but jestin.  Agree entirely.  30 mins can be better to check out whats gonna happen.  And the clock ticking on the shorter appt helps.  If i don't get the fun stuff starting within 25% of the time booked i usually make a few encouraging statements.  Its all bollocks & most of the time they don't understand.  But they usually get the message.  Taking a bottle of water & then leaving under some clothes is always a good one.  Then you've gotta get up with a boner at 2pm  :lol:

I was being serious for once ... I enjoy a good massage and 50% of the time go to a local place where naughties are never offered but the massage is always excellent ... and last week they charged me £55 for the hour. 

£60 for a top less hour long massage from an attractive lass with a happy ending sounds good value to me ... but only if the massage is good. If you've got to lie there enduring a rubbish massage for 50 minutes before the fun starts I'd just get grumpy.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Regarding the questions, the room had dim lighting and candlelight but I didn't really take much notice. The massage was pleasant and relaxing but unlikely to get rid of knotted muscles. It was better than some and not as good as others but I really enjoyed the relaxing massage which got me in the mood for the finale. Shower was ok. Clean towel provided. Water to drink offered