Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivier 18  (Read 1510 times)

sln

External Link/Members Only.    £60.00 Half Hour
What a change to have a decent punt with someone that does put the effort in.
There are so many crap punts and misleading adverts on AW .
Located near Hurst St , size 6 girl with small breasts and a small body , I prefer size 8  but she gave a great service , wiggled that sexy body around as she stripped off , good kisser  , moved down south as I stood there , good owo , then on to the bed for more owo , kissing before reverse oral that she seemed to enjoy . Sex in different positions , miss then doggy ,a bit too much lube for my liking  but ok .
Once the deed was done I asked her how the time was going , she checked her phone and said 10 mins left . She offered a massage but instead we did more kissing whilst I fingered her on the outside and she gave me more owo and tried to get me to pop again.
This is the service that we should be getting all the time , even made me a cup of coffee.
Thanks to UKP for this punt !!

sln

Ok , got the name wrong but it timed out on my phone , sorry .

Offline Bumbuttass

Thanks for the review, I was thinking who to book for tomorrow and this young lady has moved towards the top of the list

Offline prince2

I saw Olivia 2 years ago, several times. Saw her again today. Excellent punt. She remembered me and gave me a 5* session. Passionate DFK, owo and cowgirl. Loves her feet and pussy licked. She was good with time, we chatted afterwards. I think trade was a bit quite this wet afternoon. She will, hopefully, be my regular girl until she goes back to Poland at Christmas. Highly recommended.    :wacko:

Ming

Nice face?

Pepe
Have a look at the other thread below about her, it has her veri pic, pretty is the word that comes to mind.

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

Pepe
Have a look at the other thread below about her, it has her veri pic, pretty is the word that comes to mind.

Given the normal grotty verification pics she is stunning compared to most. Probably the nicest veri pic I've seeen......I can never understand why they don't take more care with them.

Offline PepeMAGA

Pepe

cheers, yeah she is pretty, she looks happy too, which I thought was a no go on veri pics....

Offline Boundless

Glad to read this.
Saw her on a search today and put her in my HL.
Just my cup of tea, slim, young, size 6 and good looking!
Thanks

Offline monkey nuts

Any experience of her taking a facial?  fancy give her a few days worth of man muck!