Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Garage Girls Newport  (Read 1771 times)

Husqvarna360

Hi guys,
Used to be a regular at Garage a Girls but haven't been for some time and was wondering if there are any new ladies that and what they are like in terms of looks and service? Any feedback would be great :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

I see Nadine there quite a bit, but she is soon leaving.

Kim is supposedly very good too, but I haven't given her a go yet.
Certainly as good as anything else on offer atm in Newport.

Offline mrdiamond77

Is Natalie still there do you know Iver.  Used to see her when she worked at Kandi Girls as Amelia.  She is advertised as being Italian but is actually a Romanian.  She is also older than advertised.  Good shag though.

Offline HughJardon

I also remember Amelia,  she made me a great cappuccino

But whilst fucking her as she was out of breathe I jokingly suggested she was out of shape,  all of a sudden  :bomb: she implodes throws 40 notes at me and tells me to get fucked,  I explained I was joking but she started calling me a motherfucker and other expletives. I laughed phoned Danielle and basically avoided her which was good because I was introduced to the Polish girls at Kandis.

I think there's a size 12 black girl at the Garage,  it's possible that Bonny and Kim & Italia are still there,  Akira Amour may be there on weekends,  haven't been for ages though 360 would love to hear a bit of Inside Intel
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:58:16 pm by HughJardon »

Offline iverthickone

Their website is useless, not showing the girls, or even dates they are on.

However, one got sacked/left recently, and I think it was a black girl??

I am not sure about the others tbh, as Nadine is excellent, so have just gone for her.

However, the rates are very good tbf, and prob worth toftt, as even if not great, it's not likely to be the worst either.

Husqvarna360

Hey Hugh, I remember reading your feedback at the time about the girl going nuts with you.   :scare:

Offline mrdiamond77

I also remember Amelia,  she made me a great cappuccino

But whilst fucking her as she was out of breathe I jokingly suggested she was out of shape,  all of a sudden  :bomb: she implodes throws 40 notes at me and tells me to get fucked,  I explained I was joking but she started calling me a motherfucker and other expletives. I laughed phoned Danielle and basically avoided her which was good because I was introduced to the Polish girls at Kandis.

I think there's a size 12 black girl at the Garage,  it's possible that Bonny and Kim & Italia are still there,  Akira Amour may be there on weekends,  haven't been for ages though 360 would love to hear a bit of Inside Intel

She was certainly a character was Amelia.  :D

Offline HughJardon

Hey Hugh, I remember reading your feedback at the time about the girl going nuts with you.   :scare:

Getting unceremoniously ejected from a punt is always good reading I've got another good story about me a blonde and a black gal and a saucer and straw , don't think I'll share that one  :lol:

Their website is useless, not showing the girls, or even dates they are on.

I normally use the AW profile, probably not entirely accurate at this moment of posting

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was certainly a character was Amelia.  :D

Agreed but wacky and short tempered

Offline mrdiamond77

I remember Amelia telling me how she also threw an Asian client out of Kandi girls after he told he that all women should be silent like they were in his country.  :D