Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice ladies within walking distance of Nottingham train station  (Read 1330 times)

rcherrycoke

Hi everyone

I work near Nottingham train station and was hoping someone can make a recommendation on a punt that's within walking distance of the train station

Ta

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP, CC.

No doubt, Nottingham based members will post any WG's they know  of.

In meantime, have you searched on AW, using the "Proximity Tab", and type in within 1 Mile of NG1?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I have added this thread, and a similar one for Leicester, to the Bookmarked thread for East Midlands.

Hopefully, they will act as a reference point for any visitors to UK who are restricted to within the vicinity of the train station.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
In Nottingham next week but travelling on the train.
Can anybody suggest a good place for a massage with HE that is not too far from train station please?
Would prefer mature independent rather than thai spa and note Nottingham has tram system
Thanks

As this is supposed to be an ongoing thread, please also post any recommendations in this thread.

BUMP... Following a request by Nigel or could it be Brian??  :angelgirl:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Try this one - heavenlyholly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have seen her 2 or 3 times, a body to die for, but definitely just Massage and  very Happy Ending, had me squirming like an idiot  !

I guess you could walk to her, ( Sneinton area ) but probably a 5 / 10 min taxi ride is better option .

Have fun , I cant wait to go again !

Thanks to Daniel4fun...

Try this one - heavenlyholly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have seen her 2 or 3 times, a body to die for, but definitely just Massage and  very Happy Ending, had me squirming like an idiot  !

I guess you could walk to her, ( Sneinton area ) but probably a 5 / 10 min taxi ride is better option.

Offline HailWood

Zara Louise. In my experience she can be a bit hit or miss. But when she’s good she’s very very good and IMO very attractive.
About 5-10mins walk from the station.

External Link/Members Only