Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A Glasgow  (Read 1638 times)

13 review(s) for G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JS1988

External Link/Members Only

Price: £80
Duration 1/2 hour

Met the last remaining superstar that is Gabriella last weekend, and have to say she more than lived up to my expectations. I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to meet her. Despite some difficulties in communication, she has definitely earned the superstar status that has been afforded to her.

Communication 7/10: I was originally planning to see her on Sunday (which she knew about) however due to a friend cancelling on me I thought Saturday would be a better day to meet as I would not have to sneak around so much. I must have called her several times, to inquire about her availability on Saturday, however her phone always went straight to voicemail or rung out. I also text her a few times asking about her availability but got nothing. She eventually got back to me about seven hours later with a rather confusing text.

Even on the day of the booking her communication wasn't great. She took ages to confirm my booking, even though I messaged her early, and just as long providing me with her address.

FYI, I also messaged her a few times on UKE and her reply times were none the better.

Location 9/10: City Center hotel, nice enough, discrete entrance with easy access to elevators, parking would most likely be difficult during a weekday. Room was clean enough, but she did have a lot of bits and bobs lying around in the room making it look a little clattered. Not really appealing if you are a punter.

Appearance 9/10: I opted for Gabriella's classic sex kitten look and was blown away when she opened the door. She is quite tall, with long dark hair, very slim, perfect ass for her shape, and small breasts with lovely nipples. The dress she was wearing looked fantastic on her and I couldn't wait to rip it off her.

Facially, I found her very attractive. I would describe her as having a classic beauty to her. She has tiny lips, and very high cheek bones. She looks almost oriental, she laughed when I told her she looked Japanese.

For all you guys who don't like girls with tattoos, Gabriella does have a small (rather unnecessary and unattractive) tattoo on her naval area.

Service 9/10: After getting in her room and having a bit of chit chat, we started started with FK which eventually lead to some OWO with Gabby on her knees. Gabby requested that I lie down so she could access my balls. Realising that she still had her clothes on, I started to remove them only to be met with a gorgeous body which I kissed all over.

Back on the bed for some kissing, and on with the johnny for some sex. Gabby has such a filthy mouth on her for such a proper looking lady, and you can tell she enjoys good old fashioned rough sex. I started on top and stayed there, moving her tiny frame into different positions and fucking her as hard as I could. After pounding her for a while, I made her cum quite hard upon which she gave me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had. I wasn't too far behind her and I came in the bag much to Gabriella's delight.     

After getting cleaned up we lay on the bed kissing, with Gabby still eager and giving all the dirty chat she could. Being a one pop in a half hour guy, and just being generally exhausted, I was unable to get myself going for a second round.

Personality wise I found Gabby to be very charming. She is intelligent, is able to converse on a wide range of topics, enjoys a good slagging, and does not clock watch. We enjoyed each others company so much I must have stayed a good 10 minutes over my booking time, she never once tried to rush me out.

Overall 9/10

VFM: £80 for a half hour, yes and would definitely recommend despite the poor comms. She is that good that I am already planning a return visit in December but for an hour this time. As you are all probably aware, she plans on retiring in January next year so it is pretty much now or never for all you guys who have not seen her yet.

FYI, she recently put her half hour rate up to £100.