Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000  (Read 1160 times)

29 review(s) for jess1000 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Slaine

Saw Jess today for a 1hr incall price £100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Emailed Jess on AW and managed to get a hold of her. Now her comms seem to be her biggest negative as she can be quite elusive at times  :dash:

Got her postcode and knocked on the door. She lives in a fairly busy street with adjacent houses but no prying eyes I could see.

Got her to walk upstairs first as I wanted to see her arse from behind as some have commented how nice it is............... well believe me it is, very nice indeed and she had a little giggle when I told her  :cool:

Jess physically is a slim and very attractive girl and was wearing a tight mini skirt, knee length leggings and a flimsy strapless top. very nice indeed.

After payment made we got settled on the bed Jess and me had some really nice feeling up and snogging going on with DFK with plenty of tongues and she then gave me some really nice OWO and before long I switched her round so I could taste her in RO and she was very tasty and clean indeed. She loves a good fingering and is very tight down below as has been said before (like a virgin).

After a few mins I really needed to fuck her so on with the hat and she climbed on and rode me cowgirl until I filled the bag.

Round 2 commenced after some chit chat and after some more nice OWO I just had to see that tight arse and got her on the end of the bed with her arse in the air ... lovely.
I then got her off the bed and pounded her while she was standing up holding her narrow hips and also gave her lovely pert tits a good squeeze before poppping again.

I wasn't bothered about round 3 as I think my time may have been up and we chatted for quite a while. Now the thing is Jess does seem quite shy and nervous as she can talk quite fast as mentioned before but I think once she gets to know you better it will be ok.

To summarize Jess IMO is a very attractive girl with a wonderful tight body. Her pussy is really nice and tight. Her oral skills are very good and she genuinely seemed to enjoy our time together. Hell we overran my 1hr booking by quite a bit it must be said so she's no clock watcher  :yahoo:

Deffo 10/10 for me and I will see her again
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 06:32:00 pm by Slaine »

Offline AgedCases

Thanks for the review.

If only she upped her comms, she'd be my first choice.

Offline tommydave

lovely girls and one of my favourites, just plan in advance as she's not the sort of lady you can get the same day... but she is worth it !

Online Kev3773

Good review, pretty much sums up my experiences with her.  :hi:

Offline Slaine

She really is a very attractive girl and a very good fuck and was happy to do anything I asked and will let you do almost anything I reackon (except anal which I told her doesn't float my boat anyway as I love pussy too much)

Without sounding too fluffy I've only met her once and am wanting to see her again. She may become my regular girl as she was that good (for me and my tastes anyway)  :cool: