Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: welsh.tattoo.sophie - Queensway  (Read 2171 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiley9

I used to see Sophie a year ago in South Croydon have been wanting to see her again but she is now always touring and based in Wales having had problems in London with ex boyfriends and stalking punters who she had to block and move back to Wales to avoid  :scare: so she has been hard to get hold of but I was in London and saw she was available in Queensway so I called and made booking good Comms she texted me the address straight away. Due to the previously mentioned problems Sophie will only take a booking once she has heard your voice on phone.

The Girl: External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Photos accurate although slightly more curvier than the last time I saw her lol maybe all those takeaway meals on her tours ? She is a rock chick type lots of tats and piercings and very tanned IMO very attractive with a gorgeous peachy bum  :yahoo:

The Punt: 1 hour in-call £130.00

The Location: Comfortable clean Hotel in Queensway W2 no problems getting in.

The Fun:  Phoned Sophie on arrival to get room number  greeted with a nice kiss and cheeky smile as she remembered me. Took a shower then straight into DFK OWO DT until I came all over her pert pierced tits   :rolleyes: We then had a good catch up and laugh then more owo until I was hard again. She then told me to sit on the edge of the bed and she bounced up and down on my cock with her back turned so I had a lovely view of that peachy tanned bum. We ended up on the bed with me banging her doggy and ended up prone boning her  :yahoo:

Would definitely see again but like I said she is always on the move so is hard to see now but a fun cheeky GFE.

Offline smiley9

Please note her old profile for linking reviews
Thank you The Don  :hi:

Offline pumps

having seen her a few times, I think shes abit too pricey for what she has to offer tbh

thanks for the review

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I have yet to see her so will look forward to seeing her when she comes back to Wales.  :hi:

Ludwig

The Girl: External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
Please note her old profiles for linking reviews
...External Link/Members Only...
...External Link/Members Only...

For completeness and so as to assist in searching earlier reviews & prior mentions in despatches on UKP, here are are two even earlier profiles for this WG:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 02:06:15 am by Ludwig »

Offline The_Don

For completeness and so as to assist in searching earlier reviews & prior mentions in despatches on UKP, here are are two even earlier profiles for this WG:

Thanks for the update on these links :hi:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the update on these links :hi:
Thanks Ludwig yes she has had a lot of profiles I think this is due to her problems with ex boyfriends and punters who were stalking her  and reporting her profiles to AW when she blocked them  :dash:

Yes Pumps I guess she is a bit pricey but a good punt IMO  :hi: