Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM - Old Lode Lane Solihull  (Read 5851 times)

Offline SolihullPunt

External Link/Members Only

After putting it off for ages finally decided to give this place a go. Felt comfortable parking outside, and the Sports Therapy entrance feels far less weird than going into many of the alternatives.

Booked an appointment, turned up to be greeted by a small asian lady, probably mid-40s. Neither unattractive or attractive to be honest.  Her English wasn't very good, asked how long, I said 1 hour and she said £60..  I said is HR included, and made the wanking motion with her hand to confirm that's what I meant and said yes.

What followed was a very pleasant full body massage. There was lots of reach-under and tease, which was very well done - a technique I've not encountered before but very enjoyable all the same.  At the 40 minute mark we did the turnover and she proceeded with the HE was well done.  After climax she cleaned me up, checked the clock and continued to massage me until the time was up.

All in all very enjoyable.  No sign anything else was on offer like B2B.  Would've preferred a younger masseuse, but I'll probably return all the same.

Offline Jsymff

Sounds very much like the lady I saw there a few months back. Her name was Susan. As you say probably mid 40's and petite. Good massage loved the reach unders and the ball sack massaging. Gave me a great HE, plenty of eye contact and didn't object when I slid my hand into her knickers and started rubbing her, only restricion was "no inside" ! If I hadn't cum when I did I am sure I could have made her cum too. Will be going back, think she only works on a Thursday.

Offline mr.bluesky

Have been a visitor to this place many times. Here is my take on the girls and services on offer. Laura is the boss and aged about 40+ at a guess, she does a good massage and great no rush HE .Sally is a slightly chubby girl probably late twentys  fairly good massage with HE- when asked if she does topless will take everything off ! but does not allow much  touching. Nicole is probably the youngest one there, quite attractive with a great pair of legs, fairly good massage but even better HE technique finally the fourth lady there is a middle aged slim woman called Anna ,does not speak very good English and having only had a massage from her once was not that good compared to the others. Her HE technique was somewhat rough and rushed. Laura probably does the best massage and HE but does not do topless, Nicole I would say does the second best massage and who's HE is nearly as good as Laura's. Sally is the only one who has no inhibitions about stripping off, decent massage but rather hurries the HE.

Offline Jsymff

Hear there is a new girl there, young and attractive, anybody able to give us a review ? Thanks.

Offline mr.bluesky

Hear there is a new girl there, young and attractive, anybody able to give us a review ? Thanks.

Went there a few weeks ago and saw the young lady in question, I think her name was Vicky. young and attractive, the massage itself was ok not much  technique and not much in the way of sensual strokes or touching between the legs, however she does do a no rush happy ending. in fact at one stage I had to ask her to speed it up a bit otherwise I'd still be there now ! Overall a pleasant enough experience not quite as good a massage as Laura or Nicole (my 2 favourites)  but this is perhaps because she is fairly new to the job. Still worth seeing as she is easily the best looking girl there. Happy ending is all you will probably get , no topless  which is a shame as she has fine figure.( Still hoping to persuade Laura or  Nicole to go topless one day) .Would I see her again ? -yes probably would . Not sure if she is going to be there permanently, at this moment in time I think she is covering for Nicole whilst she is on holiday
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:14:46 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline bonham

There was a car jacking outside there today on the news and jacking off inside  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

Not sure if the new girl is working there any more .Every time I have phoned to see who's available it just seems as though Anna and Sally are on. Even Laura does not seem to be there much nowdays