Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Teen Monica Pole in Bow  (Read 4406 times)

1 review(s) for Sensual_Olivia19 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RayGuy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication
Fine by text and phone

Very nice new build apartment very near to Bow Road tube

Time/price
1 hour £100

Monica
The AW pictures don't show much but Monica has a very nice petite slim body with lovely B/C breasts, about 5' 4". She is early to mid 20s and has pale skin and black hair. I found to be very pretty indeed with a resemblance to a young Lisa Cardellini (actor in ER and Mad Men).
She greeted me very warmly this time and I realised I had seen her before several years ago in Bethnal Green/Shoreditch when working under the name Tiffany. My experience then was varied and I think she got some negative reviews for extreme moodiness at the time but she seemed genuinely pleased to see me (or my wallet) again and so I decided to press on. I was glad I did as we ended up having a very satisfactory GFE experience involving FK, RO, OWO 69 and sex in various positions. The RO was particularly good, a long build up to a genuine final response which was a turn on for me. I remember she previously was fussy about sex positions and had a thing about not me coming inside her (in a condom of course). "Only my boyfriend does that" She seems to have got over these hang ups.

Recommended
Yes on the basis of this visit. Time will tell if she has chilled out or if was just lucky this time.

MARTH

IT'S AGAIN ME...

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T WRITE ANYTHING OVER HERE BUT IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

SO... YESTERDAY SHE HAD STOLEN OUR FLAT. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :scare: :dash: :dash: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

THE PLACE WHERE WE WORKING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE BE CAREFUL FOR THIS GIRL!!!!!!!

AND YOU MONICA IF READ THIS BE SURE WE WILL DON'T FORGET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline gash bash

Oh dear!!

Do you mean stolen FROM your flat. What a bitch!!!

Offline pumps

IT'S AGAIN ME...

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T WRITE ANYTHING OVER HERE BUT IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

SO... YESTERDAY SHE HAD STOLEN OUR FLAT. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :scare: :dash: :dash: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

THE PLACE WHERE WE WORKING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE BE CAREFUL FOR THIS GIRL!!!!!!!

AND YOU MONICA IF READ THIS BE SURE WE WILL DON'T FORGET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call the police...

MARTH

Call the police...

:( I can't... u know how it's work...

I just want to warn everyone, cuz it's unacceptable!  :dash:

MARTH

Oh dear!!

Do you mean stolen FROM your flat. What a bitch!!!

yes exactly this, sorry for my english  :blush: