Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Scott - Brandon  (Read 5574 times)

23 review(s) for Charlottescott69 (19 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fatboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Brandon is a 'one horse town' that I find myself in fairly regularly so I though it would be
good to pay Charolotte a repeat visit.
I had the pleasure of seeing Charlotte in my pre UKP days and was impressed then but never left a review
as the details of the meet were a bit hazy.
I know she has had lots of reviews here and there was some talk of production line tactics
but that was not my experience of her.

Comms were by AW email and were all very quickly answered in a clear and friendly way.
Texts on the day were also excellent.

Location is a modern house in a residential area which was safe, warm and inviting (the house, not the residential area).
Easy to find and parking on the drive or down the street for the less brave.
Invited in, shower and drink offered and shown around the play areas.
There is a large bedroom with a very comfortable bed (which did not squeak) and another room
kitted out with all sorts of instruments, hoists, chains etc.
The house is solely for work use so no off putting pics/toys/minion bath salts etc.

Charlotte herself is an attractive MILF in (I guess) her mid 30's.
Not a stunner but if you were at home looking out of the window at next door putting out the washing
you would think 'I would and more than once if she would let me'.
She comes in a very nice size 10 and the titties although enhanced set her figure off a treat.
She is very friendly and chatty and makes you feel at home and gives a lot of kissing and stroking.
Charlotte was dressed in the outfit I requested and welcomed me with some excellent FK which was deep at times.
I discovered that she is also a dirty minx and can be whatever you want her to be.

So, I received,
FK - at times quite deep, OWO and sex with her on top mainly.
She has excellent BJ skills, one of the best I have experienced.
She also allowed RO and fingering.
Everything was given with enthusiasm, a cheeky smile and a lot of eye contact.
If fact it was all a bit too much for me and I finished with some time to spare.
Cliché alert..... as I am a one pop an hour guy these days we did spend the rest of the time trying to get
the old fella interested but to no avail.
Time and a floppy willy wait for no one.....but it was very enjoyable anyway.

All in all a terrific punt from a WG who delivers and does it very well.
I think she enjoys her work and it certainly shows.
Return visit ? I think so.......would like to try some of her 'instruments'

cheers FB  :hi:

There is only one thing worth going to Brandon for - Ms Scott

Offline Big Bad R

Good review FB tried and failed to book up a few times (my fault not hers) must make more effort to see her when next in the area.......

Offline fatboy

Thanks BBR,  I planned the punt with her a week or so before which might help as she can be quite busy. Best of luck  !
I also forgot to say that she does CIM and I think swallows but on this occasion it was swallowed but not by her  :lol:
One other thing I remember which might be helpful was that I went when it was dark. Ever tried finding house numbers in the dark........cheers, FB  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:14:44 pm by fatboy »

Offline Big Bad R

Thanks FB, never punt on weekends or evenings, in fact prefer morning punts. Always try for first meeting of day to try and avoid sloppy seconds  :D

Offline fatboy

I know what you mean, normally I am also an early bird for the reasons you gave and also as I am getting on i just have more energy in the morning - just after I wake up actually, it then rapidly declines even if i have two weetabix. On this occasion I had to be there later in the day. Enough said.......cheers, FB.  :cool:

Offline fatboy

Yes, me too normally but on this occasion I had to be in Suffolk's ' Dodge City' later in the day. Prefer early punts as I have more energy in the morning and peak quite early (after breakfast, particularly if I am at work). I can eat three weetabix and it makes no difference. Oh, those heady days in my twenties, shagfest city starting with an early boner and all uncovered......kids don' t know they are born today etc. etc..  :manhater:

Edit: Not sure how I managed two posts, apologies but you get the idea. Must have less whisky on the weetabix next time...cheers FB
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 11:45:26 pm by fatboy »

Offline Students Notebook

Yes, me too normally but on this occasion I had to be in Suffolk's ' Dodge City' later in the day. Prefer early punts as I have more energy in the morning and peak quite early (after breakfast, particularly if I am at work). I can eat three weetabix and it makes no difference. Oh, those heady days in my twenties, shagfest city starting with an early boner and all uncovered......kids don' t know they are born today etc. etc..  :manhater:

Edit: Not sure how I managed two posts, apologies but you get the idea. Must have less whisky on the weetabix next time...cheers FB

As we get older there are two things we should remember.

The first is that it will become more difficult to remember things,

and the second is that..................................................

Oh, I've forgotten.  .....................................LOL.

I'm off to the Pub now. To bore someone else.   LOL.

S.N.

P. Lonker

When I die, I want to be remembered as the Guy that never FORGOT ANYTHING!! :yahoo:

Offline PeteSmyth

I saw Charlotte about 18 months ago. I didn't really connect with her. I don't know why?  :unknown:

I saw Charlotte about 18 months ago. I didn't really connect with her. I don't know why?  :unknown:

Same with me. I saw her just before Christmas 2014 and I didn't really connect either but I think it was more my fault than hers.

She tried hard and did everything I asked .

When I connect, I connect. And when I don't, I don't.

At the moment I've connected with someone I think is fantastic and I just can't keep away.

Though I have a nasty feeling that it may end in tears. Probably mine.

S.N.

Offline PeteSmyth

Same with me. I saw her just before Christmas 2014 and I didn't really connect either but I think it was more my fault than hers.

She tried hard and did everything I asked .

When I connect, I connect. And when I don't, I don't.

At the moment I've connected with someone I think is fantastic and I just can't keep away.

Though I have a nasty feeling that it may end in tears. Probably mine.

S.N.

Sounds intriguing. I'd love to know more...

Offline fatboy

Ah, connecting.....sometimes you do and sometimes you don't. I have two regulars that I see and enjoy them for different reasons but the familiarity makes it more pleasurable. I think it could be easy to go that step further and become obsessive/possessive. I also like them as human beings but when it comes down to it someone else is shagging them most of the time.
Thanks for you comments boys, I am also intrigued by SN's comments. Cheers, FB.

Offline Hertsgent

Sounds intriguing. I'd love to know more...

Me too - go on S.N., you know you want to spill the beans / share your problem  :drinks:

Me too - go on S.N., you know you want to spill the beans / share your problem  :drinks:

Well since you ask.......................I'd better explain, although it's probably not what you think.

Firstly I want to apologise to you all,  especially fatboy and charlotte for high jacking this thread. Quite unintentional I assure you.

O.K. It's like this.

When I first started punting some 18 months ago, I bed hopped from one prozzie to another.

Some months it would be one a week, and I visited all sorts of areas of Norwich, Cambridge, Ipswich and various others that I would not normally have .

Finding the correct address and the nearest parking became a chore although of course the more I visited any particular town, the easier it became. My wife is astonished by my knowledge of

Norwich and even more astonished by how much I like it. Lots of happy memories !!!

Of all these girls, there were very few I wanted to see again. There were some though. There was one in Bury St Edmunds but soon after my first visit

there was a murder in her block of flats. I have no idea if there was any connection but I thought with all the police attention it would be best to keep away.

Some others I might have revisited have retired. Nothing to do with me I hope.

And so on and on, always another girl in another place. I asked myself why I was doing this.

Then a couple of months ago I met, two girls. Both of them exactly what I wanted and both of them pretended to like me. YES I KNOW.................................

but I pretend too.

Both of them are Romanian. I just don't understand why some of you have such a down on them. Clearly some of them are no good but the good ones

are fantastic. Do some homework before you dip your nib in the ink. I've spent so much money with Romanians that they've named a street after me.

Strada Elevii Notebook-uri, catchy isn't it !!!

So now, whenever "the mood" takes me, my thoughts turn naturally to these two girls. It's that simple. But deep down I know it's a mistake.

S.N.

P.S. I'm going to post a request for information, any information gratefully received.

scorpio_online

My money would be on those 2 being Annna & Alice!

Offline fatboy

S.N. - hijack away, I am sure that Charlotte has better things to do than read our meanderings and I am more than happy to read of your experiences, somewhat similar to my own.
My money is on Ryna Belle and Izza Sensual but I am sure you won't be telling !   ;)

Offline Hertsgent

Much appreciated the reply S.N.  :thumbsup:

Obviously, given my record, I'm not going to criticise your Romainian predilection - in fact I think I've found a kindred spirit  :wacko:

Not sure I see anything of concern in your practices either - biased by the fact that I've hunkered down myself this past year mainly to three regulars, with a heavy skew to one. Do what makes you feel good I say.....

Neal69

Is this the new thing for 2016 hunkering down with regulars?

If so , guilty as charged. :blush:

Bet regular correspondent s of the Anglia board can't guess one of mine :rose:

Having said all that Charlotte is one on the hit list when I get the opportunity.

N

Offline Badvicar

Hunkering down is now a thing? I'll not bother posting new reviews for a while then.

Neal69

Don't worry reverend any new ones(for me) will be reviewed on here. :lol:

N