Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Gemma, Southampton  (Read 1422 times)

6 review(s) for x Sexy-Gemma x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only

Saw Sexy Gemma late June or early July for an outcall to my place, she was offering outcalls for £120 an hour and had been on my hotlist for awhile.

Comms. telephone chat initially then texts, responded quickly so no problems there.

The girls. To be honest I was a little disappointed when I saw Gemma walking towards my place.
I suppose younger guys would probably think she is okay but being an older guy she looked, well, chavy. I think it was the top knot hair style and her attire. She'd just been shopping and was dressed, well like a chav. She wasn't as tall as I expected either.

Services. OWO, RO, FK and sex in various positions and in different rooms. ( one of the reasons I like outcalls )
Started off with FK as I undressed her to get at her tits, nice firm tits but another disappointment, she has inverted nipples and I do like a good suck on an erect nipple. She was sitting on the sofa and soon had my cock in her mouth, nice bj with plenty of eye contact and no hands. Had her stand up with one leg on the sofa arm and fucked her from behind as I fondled her tits and shot the first load in the condom.
Fingered her pussy and then went down for RO, clean and tasty  :P
Bit of chat on the sofa, chatty and friendly with no awkward bits at all. She kept contact with my skin throughout, stroking and caressing my cock until I was hard again. In to the kitchen and I sat on a stool and she lowered herself down for RCG, again good ride as I fondled her arse and tits.
Into the bedroom next and she lay on the bed as I stood by the edge and fucked her, first with her legs over my shoulders and then with them spread wide as I pounded away, pulled out, off with the condom and sprayed my load over her tits.
Went well over the hour so not a clock watcher.
Gemma delivered all the services I required with plenty of enthusiasm and had a great attitude throughout.
Doubt if I would see Gemma again and although I was a bit disappointed initially she did deliver a first rate GFE.

Footnote: This punt was before Kamu's problem with her so please bear that in mind.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:14:42 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. She does not have any face pics on AW and therefore, would help on how you would rate her on facial looks ? Would you call her pretty or beautiful or just passable ?

Offline nigel4498

To be honest looks don't bother me that much as they are totally subjective.
Passable I'd say.

bigmanbigman

Gemma has a good atatude
And a friendly nature  also a really tight pussy all the rest as above .

kamu

Gemma has a good atatude
And a friendly nature

I beg to differ. From what I experienced she seems like a drug addict or something.